- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Canon del Colca
- Uros Reed Islands
- Machu Picchu
- Puerto Maldonado
- View the famous mystical Nazca Lines
- See the world's deepest canyon
- Visit colorful Pisac market
- Explore the lost city of Machu Picchu
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Start Lima.
- Day 2: Free morning; afternoon city tour.
- Day 3: Drive to Paracas, visiting Pachacamac and Pucusana.
- Day 4: Sail to Ballestas Islands; continue to Nazca via Ica.
- Day 5: Drive along coast then turn inland to Arequipa (2350m).
- Day 6: Arequipa city tour, including Santa Catalina Convent.
- Day 7: Drive to Colca Canyon.
- Day 8: To Colca Canyon; explore and search for condors.
- Day 9: Drive via Sillustani to Puno (3800m), by Lake Titicaca.
- Day 10: Morning explore lake shore; afternoon sail to floating reed islands
- Day 11: Drive across the altiplano to Cuzco (3400m).
- Day 12: Morning Stand-up Paddle boarding; afternoon cooking class
- Day 13: Free day in Cuzco for optional activities
- Day 14: Visit Pisac market and Inca ruins in the Sacred Valley.
- Day 15: Free morning in Ollantaytambo and then travel to Aguas Calientes
- Day 16: Morning guided tour of Machu Picchu; afternoon return to Cuzco.
- Day 17: Tour of Cuzco and Inca fortress of Sacsayhuaman.
- Day 18: Fly to Puerto Maldonado; travel by boat into rainforest; afternoon jungle walk.
- Day 19: Jungle exploration by boat and on foot.* *
- Day 20: Fly to Lima; end Lima.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- ASteve Braysher· October 23rd, 2013I read reviews before we went saying that this isn't a holiday, more a travel experience. I agree! There are lots of early starts and long days but in order to complete the packed itinerary it is necessary. Its a bit of a whirlwind but in many ways... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASara Long· October 8th, 2013An amazing trip which just kept giving, from sea level to the mountains, it was all unforgettable!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?It's hard to pick just one inspirational moment but my personal highlights were:Seeing penguins in the... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJim And Marj McAvoy· October 1st, 2013Absolutely fantastic trip, well organised, great diversity of experience, good travelling companions and an excellent guide!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?It has got to be the Inca civilisation and the magic of Machu Picchu!... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AReginald Barrow· July 17th, 2013we were really looking forward to this trip and it lived up to expectatations. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?doing the 4 day INCA TRAIL visiting the rainforest, wish we could have had more time in amazon, as this was amazing lodge... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASybil Johnson· June 12th, 2013This 3 week trip is sensational from start to finish especially if Wilbert Ramos is your guide. Desert, the Andes and Inca Trail, Lake Titicaca and Amazon rainforest, the Peruvian people, many ecosystems in which the flora and fauna vary considerably,... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ACarol Livesey· June 11th, 2013This was a trip that made you feel you had experienced Peru not just had a holiday, this was due to the variety of the places visited and the excellent guides. The trip was non stop and you need to be prepared for the fact that you have early starts... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASandra Hickman· March 7th, 2013The Peru adventure was a trip of a life time, to see a large portion of Peru, from the Pacific coast, the Andes, to the Amazon Basin, Inca Trail and Machu Picchu.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Its hard to choose, the Peruvian people... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASusan Gagg· January 4th, 2013This was one of the best holidays I have enjoyed. The leader, Rene Calancha, was brilliant, the variety of sights and experiences marvellous, the company great. I wholeheartedly recommend it.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Too many... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- APeter Fraser· January 2nd, 2013This trip had great potential and we enjoyed those parts we were able to particiapate in except that we were forced to curtail the holiday on medical advice because my wife suffered severe altitude sickness at Chivay. We hence missed the trek to Machu... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AWilliam Siddall· December 4th, 2012A fantastic route through some brilliant sites. Well looked after by Rene the guide and the various local guides and porters / chefs on the trek. Small group size (7) really helped. Strongly recommend the route and ExodusWhat was the most inspirational... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday29 Aug, 2021EnglishFriday17 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$5,0490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday5 Sep, 2021EnglishFriday24 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$5,0490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday19 Sep, 2021EnglishFriday8 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$5,0490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday10 Oct, 2021EnglishFriday29 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$5,4490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday14 Nov, 2021EnglishFriday3 Dec, 2021Multiple Room Types$5,4490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday18 Dec, 2021EnglishThursday6 Jan, 2022Multiple Room Types$5,4490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday3 Apr, 2022EnglishFriday22 Apr, 2022Multiple Room Types$5,5790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday15 May, 2022EnglishFriday3 Jun, 2022Multiple Room Types$5,5790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday22 May, 2022EnglishFriday10 Jun, 2022Multiple Room Types$5,5790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday12 Jun, 2022EnglishFriday1 Jul, 2022Multiple Room Types$5,5790% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Peru
- Peru Travel Guide
- 10 Best South America Backpacking Tours & Trips 2021
- 10 Best Adventure Tour & Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2021
- Peru from Lima
- Peru Adventure
- 20 days Peru
- Operators in Latin America
- Amazonian Basin
- Adventure tours
- Andes Mountains tours
- Peru tours
- Latin America tours
- Andes Mountains
- Amazonian Basin