- Our saving
- US $ 5,149
- View the famous mystical Nazca Lines
- See the world's deepest canyon
- Visit colorful Pisac market
- Explore the lost city of Machu Picchu
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Lima.
- Day 2: Free morning; afternoon city tour.
- Day 3: Drive to Paracas, visiting Pachacamac and Pucusana.
- Day 4: Sail to Ballestas Islands; continue to Nazca via Ica.
- Day 5: Drive along coast then turn inland to Arequipa (2350m).
- Day 6: Arequipa city tour, including Santa Catalina Convent.
- Day 7: Drive to Colca Canyon.
- Day 8: To Colca Canyon; explore and search for condors.
- Day 9: Drive via Sillustani to Puno (3800m), by Lake Titicaca.
- Day 10: Sail to floating reed islands; afternoon explore lake shore.
- Day 11: Drive across the altiplano to Cuzco (3400m).
- Day 12: Visit Pisac market and Inca ruins in the Sacred Valley.
- Day 13: Return to Cuzco or start Inca Trail
- Day 14: Inca Trail option: cross 'Dead Woman's Pass'.
- Day 15: Inca Trail option: walk via Runcuracay and Sayajmarca to Phuypatamarca camp.
- Day 16: Inca Trail option: walk via Wiñay Wayna to Machu Picchu.
- Day 17: Morning guided tour of Machu Picchu; afternoon return to Cuzco.
- Day 18: Tour of Cuzco and Inca fortress of Sacsayhuaman.
- Day 19: Free time in Cuzco.
- Day 20: Short flight to Puerto Maldonado; travel by boat into rainforest; afternoon jungle walk.
- Day 21: Jungle exploration by boat and on foot.* *
- Day 22: Fly to Lima; end Lima.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Rather Poor
- SBSteve BraysherWritten on October 23, 20134.0 - Good
I read reviews before we went saying that this isn't a holiday, more a travel experience. I agree! There are lots of early starts and long days but in order to complete the packed itinerary it is necessary. Its a bit of a whirlwind but in many ways it is... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- SLSara LongWritten on October 8, 20135.0 - Excellent
An amazing trip which just kept giving, from sea level to the mountains, it was all unforgettable!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?It's hard to pick just one inspirational moment but my personal highlights were:Seeing penguins in the... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- JAJim And Marj McAvoyWritten on October 1, 20135.0 - Excellent
Absolutely fantastic trip, well organised, great diversity of experience, good travelling companions and an excellent guide!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?It has got to be the Inca civilisation and the magic of Machu Picchu! However... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- RBReginald BarrowWritten on July 17, 20135.0 - Excellent
we were really looking forward to this trip and it lived up to expectatations. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?doing the 4 day INCA TRAIL visiting the rainforest, wish we could have had more time in amazon, as this was amazing lodge and... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- SJSybil JohnsonWritten on June 12, 20135.0 - Excellent
This 3 week trip is sensational from start to finish especially if Wilbert Ramos is your guide. Desert, the Andes and Inca Trail, Lake Titicaca and Amazon rainforest, the Peruvian people, many ecosystems in which the flora and fauna vary considerably,... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- CLCarol LiveseyWritten on June 11, 20134.0 - Good
This was a trip that made you feel you had experienced Peru not just had a holiday, this was due to the variety of the places visited and the excellent guides. The trip was non stop and you need to be prepared for the fact that you have early starts and a... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- SHSandra HickmanWritten on March 7, 20135.0 - Excellent
The Peru adventure was a trip of a life time, to see a large portion of Peru, from the Pacific coast, the Andes, to the Amazon Basin, Inca Trail and Machu Picchu.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Its hard to choose, the Peruvian people are... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- SGSusan GaggWritten on January 4, 20135.0 - Excellent
This was one of the best holidays I have enjoyed. The leader, Rene Calancha, was brilliant, the variety of sights and experiences marvellous, the company great. I wholeheartedly recommend it.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Too many to... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- PFPeter FraserWritten on January 2, 20133.0 - Average
This trip had great potential and we enjoyed those parts we were able to particiapate in except that we were forced to curtail the holiday on medical advice because my wife suffered severe altitude sickness at Chivay. We hence missed the trek to Machu Pichu... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- WSWilliam SiddallWritten on December 4, 20125.0 - Excellent
A fantastic route through some brilliant sites. Well looked after by Rene the guide and the various local guides and porters / chefs on the trek. Small group size (7) really helped. Strongly recommend the route and ExodusWhat was the most inspirational... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Izabelle20th April 2019
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- FridayAug 30, 2019from Lima22 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to LimaOnly 1 seat left$131USD $5,249
- FridayMar 13, 2020from Lima22 DaysFridayApr 3, 2020to Lima8 seats left$129USD $5,149
- FridayApr 3, 2020from Lima22 DaysFridayApr 24, 2020to Lima8 seats left$130USD $5,199
- FridayMay 15, 2020from Lima22 DaysFridayJun 5, 2020to Lima8 seats left$130USD $5,199
- FridayMay 22, 2020from Lima22 DaysFridayJun 12, 2020to Lima8 seats left$130USD $5,199
- FridayJun 12, 2020from Lima22 DaysFridayJul 3, 2020to Lima8 seats left$130USD $5,199
- FridayJul 3, 2020from Lima22 DaysFridayJul 24, 2020to Lima8 seats left$130USD $5,199
- FridayAug 7, 2020from Lima22 DaysFridayAug 28, 2020to Lima8 seats left$130USD $5,199
- FridayAug 28, 2020from Lima22 DaysFridaySep 18, 2020to Lima8 seats left$130USD $5,199
- FridaySep 4, 2020from Lima22 DaysFridaySep 25, 2020to Lima8 seats left$130USD $5,199
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Lima.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 7 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 7 November 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Exodus Travels. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Exodus Travels. Please familiarise yourself with the Exodus Travels payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Lima (Peru)
- 226 km
- Reserva Nacional De Paracas (Peru)
- 26 km
- Reserva Nacional Islas Ballestas (Peru)
- 199 km
- Nazca (Peru)
- 404 km
- Arequipa (Peru)
- 84 km
- Chivay (Peru)
- 26 km
- Canon del Colca (Peru)
- 196 km
- Puno (Peru)
- 21 km
- Sillustani (Peru)
- 42 km
- Uros Reed Islands (Peru)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,149 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,023 tours in Latin America
- covered by 258 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date.
- 6,366 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Latin America tours