- Our saving
- US $ 3,916
- View the famous mystical Nazca Lines
- See the world's deepest canyon
- Visit colorful Pisac market
- Explore the lost city of Machu Picchu
- Steve BraysherWritten on October 23, 20134.0 - Good
I read reviews before we went saying that this isn't a holiday, more a travel experience. I agree! There are lots of early starts and long days but in order to complete the packed itinerary it is necessary. Its a bit of a whirlwind but in many ways it is... Read more
- Sara LongWritten on October 8, 20135.0 - Excellent
An amazing trip which just kept giving, from sea level to the mountains, it was all unforgettable!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?It's hard to pick just one inspirational moment but my personal highlights were:Seeing penguins in the... Read more
- Jim And Marj McAvoyWritten on October 1, 20135.0 - Excellent
Absolutely fantastic trip, well organised, great diversity of experience, good travelling companions and an excellent guide!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?It has got to be the Inca civilisation and the magic of Machu Picchu! However... Read more
- Reginald BarrowWritten on July 17, 20135.0 - Excellent
we were really looking forward to this trip and it lived up to expectatations. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?doing the 4 day INCA TRAIL visiting the rainforest, wish we could have had more time in amazon, as this was amazing lodge and... Read more
- Sybil JohnsonWritten on June 12, 20135.0 - Excellent
This 3 week trip is sensational from start to finish especially if Wilbert Ramos is your guide. Desert, the Andes and Inca Trail, Lake Titicaca and Amazon rainforest, the Peruvian people, many ecosystems in which the flora and fauna vary considerably,... Read more
- Carol LiveseyWritten on June 11, 20134.0 - Good
This was a trip that made you feel you had experienced Peru not just had a holiday, this was due to the variety of the places visited and the excellent guides. The trip was non stop and you need to be prepared for the fact that you have early starts and a... Read more
- Sandra HickmanWritten on March 7, 20135.0 - Excellent
The Peru adventure was a trip of a life time, to see a large portion of Peru, from the Pacific coast, the Andes, to the Amazon Basin, Inca Trail and Machu Picchu.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Its hard to choose, the Peruvian people are... Read more
- Susan GaggWritten on January 4, 20135.0 - Excellent
This was one of the best holidays I have enjoyed. The leader, Rene Calancha, was brilliant, the variety of sights and experiences marvellous, the company great. I wholeheartedly recommend it.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Too many to... Read more
- Peter FraserWritten on January 2, 20133.0 - Average
This trip had great potential and we enjoyed those parts we were able to particiapate in except that we were forced to curtail the holiday on medical advice because my wife suffered severe altitude sickness at Chivay. We hence missed the trek to Machu Pichu... Read more
- William SiddallWritten on December 4, 20125.0 - Excellent
A fantastic route through some brilliant sites. Well looked after by Rene the guide and the various local guides and porters / chefs on the trek. Small group size (7) really helped. Strongly recommend the route and ExodusWhat was the most inspirational... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Lima.
- Day 2: Free morning; afternoon city tour.
- Day 3: Drive to Paracas, visiting Pachacamac and Pucusana.
- Day 4: Sail to Ballestas Islands; continue to Nazca via Ica.
- Day 5: Drive along coast then turn inland to Arequipa (2350m).
- Day 6: Arequipa city tour, including Santa Catalina Convent.
- Day 7: Drive to Colca Canyon.
- Day 8: To Colca Canyon; explore and search for condors.
- Day 9: Drive via Sillustani to Puno (3800m), by Lake Titicaca.
- Day 10: Sail to floating reed islands; afternoon explore lake shore.
- Day 11: Drive across the altiplano to Cuzco (3400m).
- Day 12: Visit Pisac market and Inca ruins in the Sacred Valley.
- Day 13: Return to Cuzco or start Inca Trail
- Day 14: Inca Trail option: cross 'Dead Woman's Pass'.
- Day 15: Inca Trail option: walk via Runcuracay and Sayajmarca to Phuypatamarca camp.
- Day 16: Inca Trail option: walk via Wiñay Wayna to Machu Picchu.
- Day 17: Morning guided tour of Machu Picchu; afternoon return to Cuzco.
- Day 18: Tour of Cuzco and Inca fortress of Sacsayhuaman.
- Day 19: Free time in Cuzco.
- Day 20: Short flight to Puerto Maldonado; travel by boat into rainforest; afternoon jungle walk.
- Day 21: Jungle exploration by boat and on foot.* *
- Day 22: Fly to Lima; end Lima.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- FridayMar 15, 2019from Lima22 DaysFridayApr 5, 2019to Lima8 seats left$168USD $4,021
- FridayApr 5, 2019from Lima22 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Lima8 seats left$168USD $4,021
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Lima22 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to LimaOnly 3 seats left$168USD $4,021Book Now Hold my
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Lima22 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Lima8 seats left$166USD $3,983
- FridayJul 5, 2019from Lima22 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to LimaOnly 2 seats left$168USD $4,021Book Now Hold my
- FridayAug 9, 2019from Lima22 DaysFridayAug 30, 2019to Lima8 seats left$166USD $3,983
- FridayAug 30, 2019from Lima22 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Lima8 seats left$166USD $3,983
- FridaySep 6, 2019from Lima22 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to Lima8 seats left$153USD $3,677
- FridaySep 20, 2019from Lima22 DaysFridayOct 11, 2019to Lima8 seats left$166USD $3,983
- FridayOct 11, 2019from Lima22 DaysFridayNov 1, 2019to Lima8 seats left$163USD $3,916
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Lima.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 February 2019 the full payment of $3,916 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3916 for Peru Explorer, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lima (Peru)
- 226 km
- Reserva Nacional De Paracas (Peru)
- 26 km
- Reserva Nacional Islas Ballestas (Peru)
- 199 km
- Nazca (Peru)
- 404 km
- Arequipa (Peru)
- 84 km
- Chivay (Peru)
- 26 km
- Canon del Colca (Peru)
- 196 km
- Puno (Peru)
- 21 km
- Sillustani (Peru)
- 42 km
- Uros Reed Islands (Peru)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,916 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,070 tours in Latin America
- covered by 184 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4,135 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Latin America tours