Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Mt Popa National Park
- Inle Lake
- Explore ancient temples and pagodas in Bagan
- Take a guided walking tour of Mandalay
- Trek the surrounding countryside of Kalaw
- Admire the beautiful views of Inle Lake
- Day 1: Start Yangon (Rangoon).
- Day 2: City tour including the incredible Shwedagon Pagoda and old colonial areas of this former capital.
- Day 3: Fly to Bagan (Pagan) with its ancient temples and pagodas; free time to explore until sunset.
- Day 4: Full day tour to explore the largest temples as well as some of the smaller ones.
- Day 5: Morning sightseeing at Bagan; free afternoon.
- Day 6: Fly to Mandalay; visit Mandalay Hill for sunset.
- Day 7: Visit U Bein Bridge at sunrise; day exploring the countryside visiting Mingun and Sagaing villages by boat.
- Day 8: Scenic drive to Kalaw, a former colonial British hill station.
- Day 9: Day walk through Kalaw past minority villages.
- Day 10: Drive to Inle Lake visiting Pindaya Caves en route.
- Day 11: Cruise on Inle Lake; visit local craft industries and markets, Indein pagodas and see the famous leg-rowing fishermen.
- Day 12: Cycle to minority villages around Inle Lake by support vehicle (if needed).
- Day 13: Fly to Yangon; free afternoon.
- Day 14: Tour ends after breakfast in the hotel. End Yangon (Rangoon).
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- ColinFebruary 25, 2019It is hard to suggest anything to improve the tour I was on. From the time I was picked up at the airport, to the time I was dropped off at the end of the trip, everything was organised and put into place. I don't normally give 5 stars for all aspects... Show moreTrip date: February 2019
- AMAngelaMarch 22, 2017I thoroughly enjoyed my recent trip "Discover Myanmar"; it was much better than I had anticipated. The accommodation was great, and the food was delicious. And the best part: everything from transport, laundry, shopping etc was so much cheaper than... Show moreTrip date: February 2017
- ALesley ThackerAugust 15, 2013A fantastic trip that gave an insight into a amazing country.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?There were so many but sunrise over the U bien bridge was lovely, visiting the minirity villages on the cycle ride was also memorable.... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ADavid RichardsApril 25, 2013This is a very well planned and executed holiday. Our tour guides' organisational skills and interpersonal management of our group was exceptional. As a whole the trip way exceeded my expectations for content and quality of the hotels used. We were... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ADavid WoodApril 17, 2013The expedition itinerary was well thought out and allowed us to really see Myanmar, it's culture, history, food and most of all the wonderful people. It was a really interesting, elightening, moving and fun experienceWhat was the most inspirational... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ARaymond ThorntonApril 17, 2013An excellent trip including the amazing Bagan temples and Shan Stupas with the added variety of a couple of day long boat trips and even some cycling. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The Bagan temples were awe inspiring, especially... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ANiamh LaneApril 17, 2013Great country, great experience. Trip was a very good balance between interesting agenda and down time. Definitely the internal flights was an added bonus to reduce travel time.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The people and varied... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AWendy KniefApril 13, 2013Lovely country, friendly people. Amazing sights from temples to rivers to countryside. A peaceful. unthreatening place, despite all their difficult past.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Â Inspiring?Â Difficult to pick one place... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ANigel BalchinApril 09, 2013The organised activities and free time was well balanced. We liked spending 2 - 3 days in most places without having to move on all the time.The Burmese are very friendly and there was very little touristy hassle to buy things (although that will... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AStephen PageApril 09, 2013Myanmar is under-going rapid change. As the infrastructure will not be able to keep pace in the short term, it's a good option to bring it forward in your travel priorities. We were there first two weeks of March and it was 30-35C in the plains.What was... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Discover Myanmar (Burma)
From Yangon to Yangon
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- SundayFeb 9, 2020SaturdayFeb 22, 2020See Similar Tours To This Date$2,649
- SundayMar 1, 2020SaturdayMar 14, 2020-9%Sharing a twin room$2,715$2,479
- SundayOct 11, 2020SaturdayOct 24, 2020Get Instant ConfirmationSharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$2,849
- SundayNov 8, 2020SaturdayNov 21, 2020Get Instant ConfirmationSharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$2,749
- SundayDec 6, 2020SaturdayDec 19, 2020Get Instant ConfirmationSharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$2,749
- How many people are in the bus?
- Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
- Do you have the list of the hotels used on this trip?
- Does the price include the flight?
- What is the age range on this trip?
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar