West Indies Explored
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 18:32:47
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
- Edmund Forest Reserve
- Shirley Heights
- Walk along Des Cartiers Nature Trail
- Explore Pigeon Island
- Wander through Kalinango cultural village
- Hike in the Oceanic rainforest at Syndicate
- Visit to the museum, art gallery and gift shop
- Watch craft and dance of the Kalinago people
- Age range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Start in Edmund Forest Reserve and end in Shirley Heights! With the in-depth cultural tour West Indies Explored, you have a 12 day tour package taking you through Edmund Forest Reserve, Saint Lucia and 17 other destinations in Latin America. West Indies Explored includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Exodus Travels:Write a review
- Gillian Rawlinson's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - ExcellentWell organized and comprehensive tour. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable about the wildlife, especially the birds. H... Read more
- Steve Hamilton's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - ExcellentExcellent guides and mechanism. Well planned tour. Nice combination of biking and experiencing the areas travelled.
- JOSEPHINE Goss's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.0 - GoodWhen my friends suggested an organised tour of Columbia although I accepted, I had many reservations ,mainly the issue o... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start St. Lucia.
- Day 2: Walk along Des Cartiers Nature Trail; visit Soufriere, Fond Doux Plantation and Cap Moule a Chique.
- Day 3: Explore Pigeon Island; to Rodney Bay.
- Day 4: Free day in Rodney Bay. Or whale and dolphin watching, or challenging hike up one of the Pitons (both optional).
- Day 5: Fly to Dominica; visit Kalinango Indigenous Village.
- Day 6: Hike in the Oceanic rainforest at Syndicate; boat ride on Indian River; visit Fort Shirley.
- Day 7: *Freshwater Lake walk in the morning; afternoon free. Or an optional full day hike to Boiling Lake *
- Day 8: Optional snorkelling in the morning; afternoon whale and dolphin watching.
- Day 9: Visit Emerald Pools; afternoon fly to Antigua. Transfer to hotel.
- Day 10: Free day near English Harbour or optional day trip to the volcanic island Montserrat.
- Day 11: Full day tour of English Harbour and Nelson's Dockyard, Antigua's countryside and St. John's.
- Day 12: Free time; depart Antigua.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tarryn24th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarSaint Lucia , Dominica , Antigua and Barbuda and Montserrat
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Saint Lucia, Dominica and Antigua and Barbuda. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Saint Lucia, Dominica and Antigua and Barbuda. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Saint Lucia and Dominica. Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Antigua and Barbuda. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Edmund Forest Reserve is the starting point and Shirley Heights is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 June 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for West Indies Explored, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 606 km.
- Edmund Forest Reserve (Saint Lucia)
- 14 km
- Moule a Chique (Saint Lucia)
- 16 km
- Fond Doux (Saint Lucia)
- 5 km
- Soufriere (Saint Lucia)
- 3 km
- Qualibou Volcano (Saint Lucia)
- 31 km
- Pigeon Island National Park (Saint Lucia)
- 141 km
- Morne Trois Pitons National Park (Dominica)
- 26 km
- Syndicate (Dominica)
- 6 km
- Portsmouth (Dominica)
- 30 km
- Freshwater Lake (Dominica)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,118 tours in Latin America
- covered by 91 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 3,944 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Latin America tours