West Indies Explored
- Walk along Des Cartiers Nature Trail
- Explore Pigeon Island
- Wander through Kalinango cultural village
- Hike in the Oceanic rainforest at Syndicate
- Visit to the museum, art gallery and gift shop
- Watch craft and dance of the Kalinago people
- Age range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Tomoko Fukaya's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
This tour was beyond my expectation. Eduardo, our guide was a wonderful guide. His great personality, knowledge of the culture, history and the species made our trip much richer. Even though it was the rainy season, we could enjoy every activities by the... Read more
- Charlene Bodnarchuk's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - Excellent
The level of patience and motivation Marcia showed everyone during the tour was amazing. The horsemen and the chef and spud chef prepared unbelievable meals throughout.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start St. Lucia.
- Day 2: Walk along Des Cartiers Nature Trail; visit Soufriere, Fond Doux Plantation and Cap Moule a Chique.
- Day 3: Explore Pigeon Island; to Rodney Bay.
- Day 4: Free day in Rodney Bay. Or whale and dolphin watching, or challenging hike up one of the Pitons (both optional).
- Day 5: Fly to Dominica; visit Kalinango Indigenous Village.
- Day 6: Hike in the Oceanic rainforest at Syndicate; boat ride on Indian River; visit Fort Shirley.
- Day 7: *Freshwater Lake walk in the morning; afternoon free. Or an optional full day hike to Boiling Lake *
- Day 8: Optional snorkelling in the morning; afternoon whale and dolphin watching.
- Day 9: Visit Emerald Pools; afternoon fly to Antigua. Transfer to hotel.
- Day 10: Free day near English Harbour or optional day trip to the volcanic island Montserrat.
- Day 11: Full day tour of English Harbour and Nelson's Dockyard, Antigua's countryside and St. John's.
- Day 12: Free time; depart Antigua.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
About the countries
- DollarSaint Lucia , Dominica , Antigua and Barbuda and Montserrat
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Saint Lucia, Dominica and Antigua and Barbuda. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Saint Lucia, Dominica and Antigua and Barbuda. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Saint Lucia and Dominica. Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Antigua and Barbuda. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Edmund Forest Reserve is the starting point and Shirley Heights is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for West Indies Explored, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edmund Forest Reserve (Saint Lucia)
- 14 km
- Moule a Chique (Saint Lucia)
- 16 km
- Fond Doux (Saint Lucia)
- 5 km
- Soufriere (Saint Lucia)
- 3 km
- Qualibou Volcano (Saint Lucia)
- 31 km
- Pigeon Island National Park (Saint Lucia)
- 141 km
- Morne Trois Pitons National Park (Dominica)
- 26 km
- Syndicate (Dominica)
- 6 km
- Portsmouth (Dominica)
- 30 km
- Freshwater Lake (Dominica)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,883 tours in Latin America
- covered by 171 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4,263 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Latin America tours