Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Great Wall
- Taste the famous Beijing duck
- Visit the Tearracotta Warriors
- Take a cooking class in Yangshuo
- Cycle through rice terraces
Start in Beijing and end in Shanghai! With the discovery tour Highlights of China, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Beijing, China and 6 other destinations in China. Highlights of China includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: Arrive Beijing.
- Day 2: Great Wall
- Day 3: Sightseeing in Beijing; to Xi'an.
- Day 4: Morning walking tour of the Muslim area; free afternoon or optional cycle ride.
- Day 5: Full day in Xi'an; visit the Terracotta Warriors
- Day 6: Flight to Guilin; transfer to Yangshuo and evening orientation walk
- Day 7: Cycle to Moon Hill past rice terraces; free afternoon with optional cooking class
- Day 8: Transfer to Guilin; fly to Hangzhou and lakeside dinner
- Day 9: Morning tour of Hangzhou; afternoon bullet train to Shanghai with an evening walk along the Bund
- Day 10: Full day in Shanghai
- Day 11: End Shanghai
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- ARichard McCallum· June 05, 2013This trip certainly does cover the highlights from sights to the experiences encountered. The sights include the Great wall, terracotta army, gardens and buildings. the experiences include the journeys by public transport, sleeper train, bullet train... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ALavinia Brown· April 30, 2013An energetic and fantastic trip which used every second of the time available and included a great variety of scenery, methods of travel and interesting diversions. As good a real taste of China as possible in two weeks.What was the most inspirational... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AGillian Sweet· January 16, 2013Trip content was perfect. Could not be faulted.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The Hutongs.Yangshuo water showCookery lessonÂ What did you think of your group leader?Unfortunately, our original group leader fell ill and had to be... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASimon Saunders· January 02, 2013There were many brilliant moments on this holiday and we very much enjoyed all of it. The trip was well balanced with a good range of different activities and places to visit. Wonderful food and nice beer at great prices was a further bonusWhat did you... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJane Roberts· June 13, 2012A very well organised trip. We packed a lot into the 2 weeks, saw all the major sights and did lots of the extras as well. The traffic in the cities was horrendous, crossing roads was a nightmare! But I did manage to learn to eat with chopsticks-just... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ADavid Donoghue· June 12, 2012Doing the Highlights of China with Exiodus was a great way of seeing as much of China as possible in two weeks.At first I thought paying over two grand for this trip was an awful lot of money, but now I have to say it was worth every penny.What was the... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ACharlotte Reeve· June 03, 2012A great way to see a lot of the country in a short period, but be prepared to need another holiday by the end!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?I really enjoyed the cooking class in Yangshuo, which is surprising considering that I... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASally Gosling· May 22, 2012This was a great way to see China in a short time..this holiday blasts all the five senses. We were fortunate to travel with a lovely group of interesting friendly travellers.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?I loved finally seeing the... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AKay McArdle· May 19, 2012This was an absolutely incredible trip. It was brilliantly organised so we were able to fit a huge amount into two weeks. Lots of travel involved and all went very smoothly. Visited some absolutely amazing sights. I have returned refreshed and eager... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AKate Welham· January 19, 2012It was an incredible trip in that I saw so many amazing sights and experienced a culture removed from our own. However, the number of people at some of the sites was a bit over powering, as was the amount of smog around the cities. I had not really... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- When booking my flight from the USA should I arrive one day in advance ?
- Where does the tour start?
- Can you arrange a pre/post accommodation?
- What is the recommended luggage allowance for this trip?
- Do you arrange roommates for solo travelers?
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar