- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Cocora Valley
- Tayrona National Park
- Santa Marta
- See the sights of colourful Bogota from up above
- Experience the unique taste of Colombian coffee
- Wander through Cocora Valley's wax palm trees
- Fall in love the old town charm of colonial Cartagena
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Start Bogota.
- Day 2: Free morning; afternoon tour of La Candelaria district.
- Day 3: Morning walking tour including Monserrate viewpoint; free afternoon.
- Day 4: To Villa de Leyva via the salt cathedral in Zipaquira.
- Day 5: Walking tour of Villa de Leyva; visit fossil museum.
- Day 6: Fly to the 'Coffee Zone'; travel to Salento.
- Day 7: Walk amid the wax palm trees of Cocora Valley; coffee tour.
- Day 8: Orchid farm visit; fly to Medellin.
- Day 9: City tour of Medellin.
- Day 10: Visit flower farm in Santa Elena; fly to Cartagena.
- Day 11: Walking tour of Cartagena old town.
- Day 12: Morning mangrove canoe tour; free afternoon.
- Day 13: Transfer to Cartagena Airport; fly to Bogota; trip ends.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingGood
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Nancy· September 4th, 2019I take tours to learn about the country and gain an understanding of the culture. This trip lacked in that aspect..Trip date: August 2019
- GBGary· February 24th, 2019I will not travel with your company again. I had to carry my bags too much and my hernias (I have had surgery with two patches placed in my lower intestine, one medium, one large) were in terrible pain half way through the trip. Older partially... Show moreTrip date: February 2019
- JGJOSEPHINE· October 20th, 2017When my friends suggested an organised tour of Columbia although I accepted, I had many reservations ,mainly the issue of security and my lack of knowledge of the Spanish language. My friends toured Cuba with Exodus, but as I had visited there in 2013 I... Show moreTrip date: August 2017
- ANicole De Giorgio· October 7th, 2013This trip is ideal for someone caught up in the western world with bad media coverage. Colombia is anything but dangerous and scary. This place stole my heart and this Exodus tour captured just a small portion of Colombia's natural beauty. What was the... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJanet Sanger· September 20th, 2013The trip was varied and Colombia is a great country, but you need to be flexible and understanding to potential changes.We had a few issues due to strikes (by the farmers and lorry drivers) and a few flight delays, but the trip leader did everything he... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AZoe Pease· September 16th, 2013Well organised and varied trip which encompasses the highlights of Colombia. Colombia is not at all dangerous - I think you are less likely to have your bag stolen than in Rome or Barcelona - and the people are great. Highly recommended as a... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AIrene Neilson· April 9th, 2013Interesting trip that offers an insight into the geographic and cultural diversity of Colombia. Large distances mean internal flights and time spent at airports but the latter are efficient and its worth it to see the contrasting areas of the country.... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AClinton Bull· March 20th, 2013Colombia was a beautiful country and away from Cartagena was almost entirely free of other tourists. Villa de Leyva was a beautiful town and the Coffee Region was just beautiful. We mainly found the people welcoming, many just grateful that we were... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AAdrienne Finch· January 2nd, 2013This was the first time the trip was run. Colombia seems to be a country of enormous geographical variety from mountains and coffee bush covered high hills stretching to the horizon, to tropical beaches and sophisticated cities. You have to be careful... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AKathryn Mills· October 7th, 2012A varied and well paced trip showing just some of what this beautiful country has to offer. Colombia has beautiful scenery, great variety of food, friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere. Foreign tourism is just beginning to take off, so go now! What... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday9 Oct, 2021EnglishThursday21 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$3,9990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday13 Nov, 2021EnglishThursday25 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$3,9990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday4 Dec, 2021EnglishThursday16 Dec, 2021Multiple Room Types$3,9990% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar