Dive To Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 679
+ $60 Dive To Adventure - Environmental Charge And Reef
Unlock $17 in extra savings
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Cairns! With the sailing tour Dive To Adventure, you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Cairns, Australia. Dive To Adventure includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Contiki:Write a review
- Garvan's review about another Contiki tour4.0 - Good...tionally better than it was at the start of the trip. I wouldn't do a Contiki trip again. It seemed like the tour director had been instructed to m... Read more
- caoimhe brown's review about another Contiki tour4.5 - ExcellentThe trip itself was amazing.. accommodation was great.. definitely ticked loads of the bucket list. Bus driver was lovel... Read more
- Iris Rassios's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - Excellent... a few words how incredible this experience was. It was my very first Contiki trip, but definitely not my last. From de places we visited, the tour... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Cairns to Dive Boat
- Day 2: Dive Boat
- Day 3: Dive Boat to Cairns
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Megan5th November 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Dive To Adventure
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayApr 16, 2018from Cairns3 DaysWednesdayApr 18, 2018to CairnsOnly 1 seat left$17USD $679+ $60 Dive To Adventure - Environmental Charge And Reef
- MondayMay 14, 2018from Cairns3 DaysWednesdayMay 16, 2018to Cairns7 seats left$17USD $679+ $60 Dive To Adventure - Environmental Charge And Reef
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Cairns3 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to Cairns0 seats left$17USD $679+ $60 Dive To Adventure - Environmental Charge And ReefSold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Cairns3 DaysWednesdayJul 11, 2018to Cairns10+ seats left$17USD $679+ $60 Dive To Adventure - Environmental Charge And Reef
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Cairns3 DaysWednesdayJul 18, 2018to Cairns7 seats left$17USD $679+ $60 Dive To Adventure - Environmental Charge And Reef
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Cairns3 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to Cairns10+ seats left$17USD $679+ $60 Dive To Adventure - Environmental Charge And Reef
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Cairns3 DaysWednesdayAug 15, 2018to Cairns9 seats left$17USD $679+ $60 Dive To Adventure - Environmental Charge And Reef
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Cairns3 DaysWednesdaySep 5, 2018to Cairns10+ seats left$17USD $679+ $60 Dive To Adventure - Environmental Charge And Reef
- MondaySep 10, 2018from Cairns3 DaysWednesdaySep 12, 2018to Cairns10+ seats left$17USD $679+ $60 Dive To Adventure - Environmental Charge And Reef
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Cairns3 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to Cairns10+ seats left$17USD $679+ $60 Dive To Adventure - Environmental Charge And Reef
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Cairns.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 May 2018 the full payment of $679 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $679 for Dive To Adventure, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cairns (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $679 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 899 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 53 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,745 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours