Dive To Adventure (Base, 3 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 679
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Boat
- Jasmine Ranasinghe's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - Excellent
Had the best time of my life and would book another contiki trip again in a heartbeat
- Garvan's review about another Contiki tour4.0 - Good
The places and sites we visited, along with the activities were all very good. The bus driver and the tour director were cool guys, but I think that the company really needs to work on making the group cohesive. The atmosphere and air at the end of the trip... Read more
- Nadjaliette Hernandez-Lopez's review about another Contiki tour4.0 - Good
Overall this tour was good. Most of the accommodation was good except for Queenstown where you stay in Jucy Snooze pods for 4 nights which was incredibly cramped and uncomfortable. However, the breakfast there was good. More quick photo opportunities along... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Cairns to Boat
- Day 2: Boat
- Day 3: Boat to Cairns
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
- Sailing & Cruise
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
Dive To Adventure (Base, 3 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- MondayMar 18, 2019from Cairns3 DaysWednesdayMar 20, 2019to Cairns7 seats left$27USD $679+ $60 Dive To Adventure - Environmental Charge And Reef
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Cairns.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 April 2019 the full payment of $679 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $679 for Dive To Adventure (Base, 3 Days), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cairns (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $679 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,276 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 82 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 4,007 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours