Best of the West
- Our saving
- US $ 3,392
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival in San Francisco
- Day 2: Walking Tour of San Francisco
- Day 3: Golden Gate and Giant Sequoia Trees
- Day 4: Yosemite National Park
- Day 5: Hiking in Tuolumne Meadow, Bodie State Park and Mono Lake
- Day 6: Death Valley
- Day 7: To Grand Canyon
- Day 8: At the Grand Canyon
- Day 9: Monument Valley
- Day 10: Lake Powell
- Day 11: Bryce Canyon National Park
- Day 12: To Zion National Park
- Day 13: Zion National Park, to Las Vegas
- Day 14: In Las Vegas, trip concludes
AccommodationRated Rather poor by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- RHRosWritten on September 5, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Best of The West Tour August 2017. 4 people sharing 2 twin rooms Although our tour itinerary was fantastic, hiking through the best National Parks of North America, our 14 day tour (as advertised) was in reality a bare 11.5 days. There was NOTHING on... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the accommodation twin share?
All accommodation is based on twin share, unless you pay the single traveler surcharge which is $1080USD (subject to change). Otherwise if you decide you are willing to share a room with two single or double beds we will pair you with another person of the same gender.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Peter17th June 2019
Best of the West
- SundaySep 1, 2019from San Francisco14 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$105USD $3,392Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from San Francisco14 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to Las Vegas8 seats left$105USD $3,392Based on Twin Share
- SundaySep 29, 2019from San Francisco14 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$105USD $3,392Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from San Francisco14 DaysFridayOct 25, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$105USD $3,392Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- San Francisco is the starting point and Las Vegas is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 29 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 29 October 2019, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with World Expeditions. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 70 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of World Expeditions. Please familiarise yourself with the World Expeditions payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- San Francisco (USA)
- 258 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 47 km
- Mammoth Lakes (USA)
- 211 km
- Death Valley NP (USA)
- 468 km
- Grand Canyon National Park (USA)
- 191 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 105 km
- Lake Powell (USA)
- 100 km
- Bryce Canyon National Park (USA)
- 80 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
- 232 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,392 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,979 tours in North America
- covered by 112 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Best of the West via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of the West