St Petes & the Baltics - 5 days
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Start in Tallinn and end in Helsinki! With the discovery tour St Petes & the Baltics - 5 days, you have a 5 day tour package taking you through Tallinn, Estonia and 2 other destinations in Europe. St Petes & the Baltics - 5 days includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 28 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
Other reviews about On The Go Tours:Write a review
- Tina Van Gilder's review about another On The Go Tours tour4.0 - GoodOur tour guide, Erin (sp?) was excellent. Her caring and concern for our well being went above and beyond the norm. S... Read more
- Natasha Scott/Craig's review about another On The Go Tours tour4.5 - ExcellentAmazing Tour ! Seriously we had the best guide ever, Dasha was so so kind & thoughtful to all on our tour, making sure w... Read more
- Ellie's review about another On The Go Tours tour4.5 - ExcellentGreat tour, well organised, helpful and friendly tour leaders
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Tallinn
- Day 2: Tallinn Old Town
- Day 3: St Petersburg
- Day 4: Free Time St Pete's
- Day 5: Helsinki!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tarryn24th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
St Petes & the Baltics - 5 days
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- FridayMar 2, 2018from Tallinn5 DaysTuesdayMar 6, 2018to Helsinki0 seats leftUSD $0Based on Double Room
- FridayMar 16, 2018from Tallinn5 DaysTuesdayMar 20, 2018to Helsinki0 seats leftUSD $0Based on Double Room
- FridayMar 30, 2018from Tallinn5 DaysTuesdayApr 3, 2018to Helsinki0 seats leftUSD $0Based on Double Room
- FridayApr 13, 2018from Tallinn5 DaysTuesdayApr 17, 2018to Helsinki0 seats leftUSD $0Based on Double Room
- FridayApr 27, 2018from Tallinn5 DaysTuesdayMay 1, 2018to Helsinki0 seats leftUSD $0Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroEstonia and Finland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia and Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia and Russia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Estonia, Russia and Finland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tallinn is the starting point and Helsinki is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request On The Go Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this On The Go Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 April 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for St Petes & the Baltics - 5 days, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for On The Go Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 617 km.
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 317 km
- St Petersburg (Russia)
- 300 km
- Helsinki (Finland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,373 tours in Europe
- covered by 181 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,360 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 17,412 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours