Essence of Spain
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 46:50:29
- Our saving
- US $ 4,738
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Barcelona and end in Madrid! With the in-depth cultural tour Essence of Spain, you have a 13 day tour package taking you from Barcelona to Madrid and through Barcelona, Spain and 10 other destinations in Spain. Essence of Spain is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
Other reviews about Peregrine Adventures:Write a review
- Review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.0 - GoodGayle was great and we enjoyed all of the scheduled activities and our flexibility to go off on our own. The beds/pillo... Read more
- Jannette Rush's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentOur itinerary was disrupted by bad weather but our guides and the captain and crew made sure we got to experience most o... Read more
- Gary Sargent's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.0 - GoodThe guide could have described what we were seeing as we drove in the mini-van for 100s of km but instead she was immers... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Barcelona
- Day 2: Barcelona
- Day 3: Valencia
- Day 4: Albufera Lake – Sagunta - Valencia
- Day 5: Granada
- Day 6: Granada
- Day 7: Cordoba
- Day 8: Seville
- Day 9: Seville
- Day 10: Madrid
- Day 11: Avila – Segovia – Madrid
- Day 12: Toledo – Madrid
- Day 13: Madrid
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the maximum size of the groups?
The maximum group size is 16 on this tour with Peregrine.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Essence of Spain
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Barcelona13 DaysFridayOct 19, 2018to MadridOnly 1 seat left$220USD $5,285
- SundayOct 21, 2018from Barcelona13 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to Madrid6 seats left$457$5,195-9%USD $4,738
- MondayApr 22, 2019from Barcelona13 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Madrid7 seats left$235USD $5,650
- MondayMay 13, 2019from Barcelona13 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Madrid8 seats left$235USD $5,650
- MondayMay 27, 2019from Barcelona13 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Madrid6 seats left$235USD $5,650
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Barcelona13 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$235USD $5,650
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Barcelona13 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$245USD $5,875
- MondayAug 26, 2019from Barcelona13 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$245USD $5,875
- MondaySep 2, 2019from Barcelona13 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$245USD $5,875
- MondaySep 9, 2019from Barcelona13 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$245USD $5,875
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Madrid is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Peregrine Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $600 to confirm this Peregrine Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 November 2018 the full payment of $4,738 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4738 for Essence of Spain, but the deposit of $600 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Peregrine Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,860 km.
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 304 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 379 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 131 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 121 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 78 km
- Jerez (Spain)
- 13 km
- Puerto de Santa Maria (Spain)
- 90 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 392 km
- Madrid (Spain)
- 68 km
- Toledo (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,738 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,853 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,220 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers