Kimberley Cruise Mitchell Plateau
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 20 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 6,489
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start and end in Broome! With the sailing tour Kimberley Cruise Mitchell Plateau, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Broome, Australia and 9 other destinations in Australia. Kimberley Cruise Mitchell Plateau includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat, Plane
- Travel style
Other reviews about World Expeditions:Write a review
- Cherie Vernon's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent...ational guidance, knowledge, catering, care, patience and laughs. As World Expeditions Tour Guides I couldn't rate you highly enough. Thanks for making our... Read more
- Ross Dearden's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentIn May we did the 14 day Larapinta end to end with World Expeditions and couldn't have been happier. The tour guides Ange and Peter were g... Read more
- Ian Fredericks's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentWhat an incredible experience! Our guides Jordie and Ange were just brilliant; the food these guys came up with in the m... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome aboard in Broome
- Day 2: Buccaneer Archipelago, Crocodile Creek & Myridi Bay
- Day 3: Red Cone Creek - Ruby Falls - Raft Point
- Day 4: Raft Point & Sale River
- Day 5: Camden Sound –Hanover Beach – Doubtful Bay
- Day 6: Prince Regent River, Kings Cascade & Camp Creek
- Day 7: Prince Regent River
- Day 8: Careening Bay
- Day 9: Naturalist Island, Mitchell Plateau & Broome
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Kimberley Cruise Mitchell Plateau
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Broome9 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Broome0 seats left$219USD $7,081
- ThursdayAug 2, 2018from Broome9 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Broome0 seats left$219USD $7,081
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Broome9 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Broome0 seats left$219USD $7,081
- WednesdayAug 22, 2018from Broome9 DaysThursdayAug 30, 2018to Broome0 seats left$219USD $7,081
- ThursdayAug 30, 2018from Broome9 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Broome0 seats left$219USD $7,081
- TuesdaySep 11, 2018from Broome9 DaysWednesdaySep 19, 2018to Broome0 seats left$219USD $7,081
- WednesdaySep 19, 2018from Broome9 DaysThursdaySep 27, 2018to Broome0 seats left$219USD $7,081
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Broome9 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to Broome10+ seats left$201USD $6,489
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from Broome9 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to Broome10+ seats left$201USD $6,489
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Broome9 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to Broome10+ seats left$201USD $6,489
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Broome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 September 2018 the full payment of $6,489 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $6489 for Kimberley Cruise Mitchell Plateau, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,138 km.
- Broome (Australia)
- 123 km
- West Island (Australia)
- 7 km
- Sandy Island (Australia)
- 4 km
- East Island (Australia)
- 173 km
- Myridi Bay (Australia)
- 35 km
- Talbot Bay (Australia)
- 36 km
- Horizontal Waterfalls (Australia)
- 161 km
- King Cascade (Australia)
- 60 km
- Naturalists Island (Australia)
- 48 km
- Mitchell Plateau (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $6,489 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 898 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 62 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Kimberley Cruise Mitchell Plateau via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,811 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours