Kimberley Cruise Mitchell Plateau
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 6,422
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Broome! With the sailing tour Kimberley Cruise Mitchell Plateau, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Broome, Australia and 9 other destinations in Australia. Kimberley Cruise Mitchell Plateau includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about World Expeditions:Write a review
- Kate Baker's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentMy husband, two children (aged 11 and 13) and myself did the Kakadu Walking Adventure. What an amazing job Pete and Ash ... Read more
- Cherie Vernon's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent...ational guidance, knowledge, catering, care, patience and laughs. As World Expeditions Tour Guides I couldn't rate you highly enough. Thanks for making our... Read more
- Ross Dearden's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentIn May we did the 14 day Larapinta end to end with World Expeditions and couldn't have been happier. The tour guides Ange and Peter were g... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome aboard in Broome
- Day 2: Buccaneer Archipelago, Crocodile Creek & Myridi Bay
- Day 3: Red Cone Creek - Ruby Falls - Raft Point
- Day 4: Raft Point & Sale River
- Day 5: Camden Sound –Hanover Beach – Doubtful Bay
- Day 6: Prince Regent River, Kings Cascade & Camp Creek
- Day 7: Prince Regent River
- Day 8: Careening Bay
- Day 9: Naturalist Island, Mitchell Plateau & Broome
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Kimberley Cruise Mitchell Plateau
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Broome9 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to Broome8 seats left$268USD $6,422
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from Broome9 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to Broome10+ seats left$268USD $6,422
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Broome9 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to Broome10+ seats left$268USD $6,422
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Broome9 DaysTuesdayJul 9, 2019to Broome10+ seats left$268USD $6,422
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Broome9 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Broome10+ seats left$268USD $6,422
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Broome9 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to Broome10+ seats left$268USD $6,422
- FridayAug 2, 2019from Broome9 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Broome10+ seats left$268USD $6,422
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Broome9 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Broome10+ seats left$268USD $6,422
- ThursdayAug 22, 2019from Broome9 DaysFridayAug 30, 2019to Broome10+ seats left$268USD $6,422
- FridayAug 30, 2019from Broome9 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Broome10+ seats left$268USD $6,422
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Broome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 1 December 2018 the full payment of $6,422 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $6422 for Kimberley Cruise Mitchell Plateau, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,138 km.
- Broome (Australia)
- 123 km
- West Island (Australia)
- 7 km
- Sandy Island (Australia)
- 4 km
- East Island (Australia)
- 173 km
- Myridi Bay (Australia)
- 35 km
- Talbot Bay (Australia)
- 36 km
- Horizontal Waterfalls (Australia)
- 161 km
- King Cascade (Australia)
- 60 km
- Naturalists Island (Australia)
- 48 km
- Mitchell Plateau (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $6,422 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 958 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 67 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Kimberley Cruise Mitchell Plateau via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3,220 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours