Kimberley Cruise Mitchell Plateau
- Our saving
- US $ 7,117
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Broome! With the sailing tour Kimberley Cruise Mitchell Plateau, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Broome, Australia and 10 other destinations in Australia. Kimberley Cruise Mitchell Plateau includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat, Plane
Other reviews about World Expeditions:Write a review
- Cherie Vernon's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent...ational guidance, knowledge, catering, care, patience and laughs. As World Expeditions Tour Guides I couldn't rate you highly enough. Thanks for making our... Read more
- Ross Dearden's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentIn May we did the 14 day Larapinta end to end with World Expeditions and couldn't have been happier. The tour guides Ange and Peter were g... Read more
- Ian Fredericks's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentWhat an incredible experience! Our guides Jordie and Ange were just brilliant; the food these guys came up with in the m... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome aboard in Broome
- Day 2: Buccaneer Archipelago, Crocodile Creek & Myridi Bay
- Day 3: Red Cone Creek - Ruby Falls - Raft Point
- Day 4: Raft Point & Sale River
- Day 5: Camden Sound –Hanover Beach – Doubtful Bay
- Day 6: Prince Regent River, Kings Cascade & Camp Creek
- Day 7: Prince Regent River
- Day 8: Careening Bay
- Day 9: Naturalist Island, Mitchell Plateau & Broome
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janice22nd December 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Kimberley Cruise Mitchell Plateau
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Broome9 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Broome0 seats left$183USD $7,117
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Broome9 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to Broome0 seats left$183USD $7,117
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Broome9 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Broome0 seats left$183USD $7,117
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Broome9 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Broome10+ seats left$183USD $7,117
- FridayJul 13, 2018from Broome9 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to BroomeOnly 2 seats left$183USD $7,117
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Broome9 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Broome0 seats left$183USD $7,117
- ThursdayAug 2, 2018from Broome9 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Broome0 seats left$183USD $7,117
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Broome9 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Broome6 seats left$183USD $7,117
- WednesdayAug 22, 2018from Broome9 DaysThursdayAug 30, 2018to Broome0 seats left$183USD $7,117
- ThursdayAug 30, 2018from Broome9 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Broome6 seats left$183USD $7,117
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Broome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 28 April 2018 the full payment of $7,117 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $7117 for Kimberley Cruise Mitchell Plateau, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,138 km.
- Broome (Australia)
- 123 km
- West Island (Australia)
- 2 km
- Middle Island (Australia)
- 5 km
- Sandy Island (Australia)
- 4 km
- East Island (Australia)
- 173 km
- Myridi Bay (Australia)
- 35 km
- Talbot Bay (Australia)
- 36 km
- Horizontal Waterfalls (Australia)
- 161 km
- King Cascade (Australia)
- 60 km
- Naturalists Island (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $7,117 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 929 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Kimberley Cruise Mitchell Plateau via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6,298 travellers have already met
before they left for their Australia/Oceania tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 2,749 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours