Grand Canyon and Rocky Mountain Trails
ends on 21 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 3,540
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Jackson and end in Las Vegas! With the hiking & trekking tour Grand Canyon and Rocky Mountain Trails, you have a 15 day tour package taking you through Jackson, USA and 8 other destinations in USA. Grand Canyon and Rocky Mountain Trails includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Jackson Hole, Wyoming
- Day 2: Grand Teton National Park
- Day 3: Yellowstone National Park
- Day 4: Yellowstone National Park
- Day 5: Colorado
- Day 6: To Aspen
- Day 7: Aspen
- Day 8: Maroon Bells
- Day 9: Durango
- Day 10: Mesa Verde National Park & Monument Valley
- Day 11: Grand Canyon - South Rim
- Day 12: Into the Grand Canyon
- Day 13: Havasupai
- Day 14: Hike out and transfer to Las Vegas
- Day 15: Trip concludes in Las Vegas
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Grand Canyon and Rocky Mountain Trails
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Jackson15 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$110USD $3,540Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Jackson15 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$110USD $3,540Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Jackson15 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$110USD $3,540Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Jackson is the starting point and Las Vegas is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 September 2018 the full payment of $3,540 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3540 for Grand Canyon and Rocky Mountain Trails, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,695 km.
- Jackson (USA)
- 38 km
- Grand Teton National Park (USA)
- 75 km
- Yellowstone National Park (USA)
- 543 km
- Steamboat Springs (USA)
- 144 km
- Aspen (USA)
- 261 km
- Mesa Verde National Park (USA)
- 147 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 191 km
- Grand Canyon National Park (USA)
- 295 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,540 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,733 tours in North America
- covered by 68 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Grand Canyon and Rocky Mountain Trails via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1,716 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours