Mount Cook Aoraki Ascent
- Age range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Private Vehicle, Plane
- Travel style
- Kate Baker's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent
My husband, two children (aged 11 and 13) and myself did the Kakadu Walking Adventure. What an amazing job Pete and Ash did, cooking us superb camp meals, guiding us on scenic trails to viewpoints and waterfalls and offering their insight into local... Read more
- Robert Brassey's review about another World Expeditions tour4.5 - Excellent
Exceeded expectations, food and equipment is of a very good standard (other than one or 2 of the spray skirts), near new 3P tents provided. Only minor complaint is that the itinerary is not current - they don't have access to one of the islands any more.
- Cherie Vernon's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent
Brilliant tour, with exceptional guides - Maddy, Drew and Earl. They made the trip! Food was brilliantly organised and cooked. The track itself was harder than I imagined. Was quite fatigued before the Mt Sonder experience, so that really took it out of... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Meet and briefing in Wanaka office at 9am, fly to Southern Alps
- Day 2: Training in Alpine techniques while on the mountains
- Day 3: Training in Alpine techniques while on the mountains
- Day 4: Training in Alpine techniques while on the mountains
- Day 5: Training in Alpine techniques while on the mountains
- Day 6: Training in Alpine techniques while on the mountains
- Day 7: Training in Alpine techniques while on the mountains
- Day 8: Attempt significant Alpine peak
- Day 9: Descend to Fox Glacier
- Day 10: Walk out, return to Wanaka Trip concludes
- Day 11: Two rest days in Wanaka
- Day 13: Wanaka - fly into Plateau Hut
- Day 14: Acclimatisation day
- Day 15: Climbing
- Day 16: Climbing
- Day 17: Walk out
- Day 18: Walk out – Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernard5th October 2018
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Wanaka.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 June 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Mount Cook Aoraki Ascent, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Wanaka (New Zealand)
- 132 km
- Mount Cook (New Zealand)
- 132 km
- Wanaka (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,263 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 79 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mount Cook Aoraki Ascent via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4,208 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours