Mount Cook Aoraki Ascent
The Great Escape Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 27 Feb 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Wanaka! With the discovery tour Mount Cook Aoraki Ascent, you have a 18 day tour package taking you through Wanaka, New Zealand and Mount Cook. Mount Cook Aoraki Ascent includes accommodation as well as more.
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
Other reviews about World Expeditions:Write a review
- Robert Brassey's review about another World Expeditions tour4.5 - ExcellentExceeded expectations, food and equipment is of a very good standard (other than one or 2 of the spray skirts), near new... Read more
- Cherie Vernon's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent...ational guidance, knowledge, catering, care, patience and laughs. As World Expeditions Tour Guides I couldn't rate you highly enough. Thanks for making our... Read more
- Ross Dearden's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentIn May we did the 14 day Larapinta end to end with World Expeditions and couldn't have been happier. The tour guides Ange and Peter were g... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Meet and briefing in Wanaka office at 9am, fly to Southern Alps
- Day 2: Training in Alpine techniques while on the mountains
- Day 3: Training in Alpine techniques while on the mountains
- Day 4: Training in Alpine techniques while on the mountains
- Day 5: Training in Alpine techniques while on the mountains
- Day 6: Training in Alpine techniques while on the mountains
- Day 7: Training in Alpine techniques while on the mountains
- Day 8: Attempt significant Alpine peak
- Day 9: Descend to Fox Glacier
- Day 10: Walk out, return to Wanaka Trip concludes
- Day 11: Two rest days in Wanaka
- Day 13: Wanaka - fly into Plateau Hut
- Day 14: Acclimatisation day
- Day 15: Climbing
- Day 16: Climbing
- Day 17: Walk out
- Day 18: Walk out – Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki22nd December 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Wanaka.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 May 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Mount Cook Aoraki Ascent, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 264 km.
- Wanaka (New Zealand)
- 132 km
- Mount Cook (New Zealand)
- 132 km
- Wanaka (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 926 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 54 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mount Cook Aoraki Ascent via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,768 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours