European Whirl (18 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,899
- Cobble stone streets and red light district of Amsterdam
- Experience the old charm of Prague
- Drink a stein of Beer in Munich
- City of Lights and Love, Paris
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Guesthouse, Chalet
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Plane, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- CCWritten on November 9, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Warning: there's a a lot of hidden cost for this tour. If you want to do anything fun and not be left behind - you will have to pay another $1000. This tour is very rushed and you barely have time for yourself to take a look at these fabulous cities. My... Read more
- DDhananjayWritten on July 27, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
We went on the european whirl, it was a great experience. The tour leader annalyes was professional and help us sort out everything out, also she was highly knowledgeable about the sights and things to do etc. However I did I find her a bit too pushy as... Read more
- MMitchWritten on July 26, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Iv taken time to read some of the reviews .. Gotta say if I was a tour guide of 50 people aged 18-25 I'd wana cry as well Especially if there was a kid on the tour like my self franny
- JBJamesWritten on July 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Awesome trip! Had a blast, TM was a legend! Always willing to go the extra mile for everyone on the coach! Full of interesting facts and info on all the places we visited. Accommodation was great the onsite teams looked after us well and food was great!
- NCNathanWritten on July 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was everything l expected and more, \ being a small town kid from Australia as well as my two mates Europe was a huge eye opener, in the 18 days we were on tour its unbelivable the things we done and seen, however l would have to give all the... Read more
- ..Written on July 26, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Whilst I loved the tour overall, especially the transportation and cities and sights, I did have some issues. Firstly I found the accomodation bellow par, but that was to be expected for a cheap hostel tour and thus wasn't a huge problem. But several people... Read more
- NNikkiWritten on July 26, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Anne-Elyse was the best tour manager I could've dreamed off for my first contiki and European trip. She helped relieve my anxiety and made me feel safe. She holds so much information and is organized. I really recommend her as a TM... you'll make memories... Read more
- JJJWritten on July 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was amazing and Anne Elyse left nothing to chance with her preparation and expert knowledge. 10/10!
- AAleksWritten on July 26, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great personality and very friendly.
- HHannahWritten on July 25, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I had a great trip, however I don't think our tour manager is ready for my complex trips. She got quite stressed out and cried at times.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Amsterdam
- Day 2: Amsterdam incl Edam
- Day 3: Amsterdam to Berlin
- Day 4: Berlin
- Day 5: Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- Day 6: Prague
- Day 7: Prague to Munich
- Day 8: Munich to Austrian Tyrol
- Day 9: Austrian Tyrol to Venice
- Day 10: Venice
- Day 11: Venice to Rome
- Day 12: Rome with Vatican City
- Day 13: Rome to Florence
- Day 14: Florence to Swiss Alps via Lucerne
- Day 15: Swiss Alps
- Day 16: Swiss Alps to Paris
- Day 17: Paris
- Day 18: Paris to London
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- European Whirl
- Iconic Essentials
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are the final travel documents sent by email or are they sent in the mail?
The travel documents will be sent to you via email approximately 3- 4 weeks prior to the tour departing, provided we have all the required details from you for Contiki to release them.
Are the listed prices per person?
Yes all prices are listed per person on a multi share basis for this tour. If you wanted to travel with someone but book separately please get in contact with us or our customer service so we can link your bookings together for you.
How many people travel on this tour?
Contiki coaches can carry up to 53 passengers
Guides who have led this tour
- "So when I moved to Switzerland to study in 2006 - little did I know it would end up changing every plan..."
- "My spontaneous decision to work for Contiki was the best choice I ever made. I still pinch myself to..."
- "Indian born, Filipino raised, Kiwi influenced, Aussie experienced, European roamer...World bound! :D"
- "Hippy poet turned European tour guide. 24/7 bubble of energy guaranteed!!"
- "Hi guys and girls! 4 years ago I lifted the anchor and set sail to Europe with a 1 way ticket, a big..."
- "Hi I am Chloe. I packed my suitcase two years ago to lead a life on the road and two years later here..."
- "Hi Guys, thanks for taking the time to help me in my quest to become the Tour Guide of the year! woohoo!!..."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
- "From what started out as a short 2 month trip back in 2010, has now turned into a lifestyle for me. Before..."
- "Australian working as a tour guide around Europe for the love of the people, food, music and art it shows..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Diana14th November 2018
European Whirl (18 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- ThursdayApr 4, 2019from London19 DaysMondayApr 22, 2019to London10+ seats left$99USD $2,485+ $430 Food Fund European Whirl
- ThursdayApr 4, 2019from London19 DaysMondayApr 22, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$99USD $2,485+ $430 Food Fund European Whirl
- MondayApr 29, 2019from London19 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$111USD $2,769+ $430 Food Fund European Whirl
- MondayApr 29, 2019from London19 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to London10+ seats left$111USD $2,769+ $430 Food Fund European Whirl
- MondayMay 13, 2019from London19 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$111USD $2,769+ $430 Food Fund European Whirl
- MondayMay 13, 2019from London19 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to London10+ seats left$111USD $2,769+ $430 Food Fund European Whirl
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from London19 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Paris9 seats left$114USD $2,845+ $430 Food Fund European Whirl
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from London19 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to London9 seats left$114USD $2,845+ $430 Food Fund European Whirl
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from London19 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Paris8 seats left$114USD $2,845+ $430 Food Fund European Whirl
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from London19 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to London8 seats left$114USD $2,845+ $430 Food Fund European Whirl
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroNetherlands , Germany , Austria , Italy and France
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 January 2019 the full payment of $1,899 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1899 for European Whirl (18 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 283 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 19 km
- Edam (Netherlands)
- 565 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 165 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 118 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 300 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 98 km
- Tyrol (Austria)
- 209 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,899 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,089 tours in Europe
- covered by 310 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 110 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Whirl (18 Days)