European Escapade (25 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,347
- Stroll through La Rambla in Barcelona
- Feel the might of the Roman Empire
- Bike and hike the Tyrol mountains
- Enjoy the glamour of Monaco
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Guesthouse, Chalet
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- SSamWritten on December 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis was the absolute BEST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!!! Anne-Elyse was the greatest tour guide!! The banter was unreal, her knowledge of each place we went was virtually limitless, AND she was the greatest to party with!! Could not recommend this trip or our tour guide more, it's worth every penny! (and to people who are complaining about 'hidden costs,' they're clearly stated before you even book your trip so inform yourself and then try and save the extra money because every optional activity makes the trip 10x better, you're only in Europe once and you want to leave with #noregrets remember!!!Show detailed ratings
- DRDesiraeWritten on September 29, 20174.0 - GoodIt was incredible, amazing group, leader, buss driver, and location. Exhausting but so much fun from the first day to the last.Show detailed ratings
- SBSamWritten on May 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentTrip of a lifetime!! Tammy was amazing, super informative, heaps of fun, highly recommend herShow detailed ratings
- BBonnieWritten on May 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentHad the most amazing time on my contiki went to some awesome places meet some amazing people and made friends for life Tammy was awesome !!Show detailed ratings
- JJordanWritten on May 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was more than what I expected and Tammy was the best tour guide you could ever have!Show detailed ratings
- WWilliamWritten on May 10, 20173.0 - AverageAmazing. Tammy is the bestShow detailed ratings
- WMWhitneyWritten on October 15, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis trip was Amazing. Sian and Luis were brilliant tour guide & coach driver!Show detailed ratings
- GSGlennWritten on October 15, 20165.0 - ExcellentEuropean escapade! Was my most amazing experience yet! Sian the TM was amazing!!! so much local knowledge and history of every town we stopped!Show detailed ratings
- RMReeceWritten on October 15, 20165.0 - ExcellentSian was incredible! If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have learnt so much about Europe and I probably wouldn't have made it home and on a few occasions thanks for the help Sian :)Show detailed ratings
- KristenWritten on October 15, 20163.5 - GoodCouldn't have asked for or anything more in a tour guide!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Beaujolais Wine Region via Fontainebleau
- Day 4: Beaujolais Wine Region
- Day 5: Beaujolais Wine Region to Barcelona
- Day 6: Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona to French Riviera via Arles
- Day 8: French Riviera incl Monaco
- Day 9: French Riviera to Florence via Pisa
- Day 10: Florence
- Day 11: Florence to Rome
- Day 12: Rome
- Day 13: Rome to Venice
- Day 14: Venice
- Day 15: Venice to Vienna
- Day 16: Vienna
- Day 17: Vienna to Munich
- Day 18: Munich to Austrian Tyrol via Dachau
- Day 19: Austrian Tyrol
- Day 20: Austrian Tyrol to Swiss Alps via Liechtenstein and Lucerne
- Day 21: Swiss Alps
- Day 22: Swiss Alps to Rhine Valley via Heidelberg
- Day 23: Rhine Valley to Amsterdam via Edam
- Day 24: Amsterdam
- Day 25: Amsterdam to London
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- High Energy: culture packed days & party filled nights with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki Discoverer Trips
- Contiki High Energy Trips
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How many people travel on this tour?
Contiki coaches carry up to 53 passengers.
What time does the tour depart from London?
This tour has an early morning departure out of London on Day 1. We recommend arriving into London the night before so you can make your kickstart meeting with Contiki which is optional to attend, however gives you an opportunity to meet your fellow travellers before the tour starts!
What does the food fund cover?
The food fund covers the included meals listed in the what's included section. On these tours you will have food prepared by on-site chefs or your onboard cook. Some meals may also be at local restaurants.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Indian born, Filipino raised, Kiwi influenced, Aussie experienced, European roamer...World bound! :D"
- "Hippy poet turned European tour guide. 24/7 bubble of energy guaranteed!!"
- "Hi guys and girls! 4 years ago I lifted the anchor and set sail to Europe with a 1 way ticket, a big..."
- "Hey everyone, I have been working for Contiki for 7 years as a tour manager and also briefly as a driver...."
- "From what started out as a short 2 month trip back in 2010, has now turned into a lifestyle for me. Before..."
- "Before joining the Tourism Industry i used to frequently travel across South East Asia and Australia..."
- "Australian working as a tour guide around Europe for the love of the people, food, music and art it shows..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
European Escapade (25 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- WednesdayAug 29, 2018from London26 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to London10+ seats left$92USD $3,679+ $590 Food Fund European Escapade
- WednesdayAug 29, 2018from London26 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$92USD $3,679+ $590 Food Fund European Escapade
- WednesdaySep 5, 2018from London26 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to London9 seats left$92USD $3,679+ $590 Food Fund European Escapade
- WednesdaySep 5, 2018from London26 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Amsterdam9 seats left$92USD $3,679+ $590 Food Fund European Escapade
- TuesdaySep 11, 2018from London26 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to London8 seats left$92USD $3,679+ $590 Food Fund European Escapade
- TuesdaySep 11, 2018from London26 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Amsterdam8 seats left$92USD $3,679+ $590 Food Fund European Escapade
- SundaySep 16, 2018from London26 DaysThursdayOct 11, 2018to London10+ seats left$92USD $3,679+ $590 Food Fund European Escapade
- SundaySep 16, 2018from London26 DaysThursdayOct 11, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$92USD $3,679+ $590 Food Fund European Escapade
- WednesdayMar 27, 2019from London26 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to London7 seats left$86USD $3,455+ $610 Food Funds
- WednesdayMar 27, 2019from London26 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Amsterdam7 seats left$86USD $3,455+ $610 Food Funds
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Italy , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 October 2018 the full payment of $2,347 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2347 for European Escapade (25 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 349 km
- Beaujolais (France)
- 562 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 722 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 436 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 355 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,347 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,046 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 94 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Escapade (25 Days)