European Escapade (25 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,011
- Visit the iconic Paris & taste the delicious Beaujolais wine
- Stroll the streets of Barcelona and enjoy Spanish tapas
- Explore the ancient Rome & cruise along Venetian canals
- Admire the beautiful Swiss Alps & the charming Lucerne
- Explore the Dutch countryside & indulge in Dutch cheese
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Guesthouse, Chalet
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- SSamWritten on December 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was the absolute BEST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!!! Anne-Elyse was the greatest tour guide!! The banter was unreal, her knowledge of each place we went was virtually limitless, AND she was the greatest to party with!! Could not recommend this trip or our... Read more
- DRDesiraeWritten on September 29, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was incredible, amazing group, leader, buss driver, and location. Exhausting but so much fun from the first day to the last.
- SBSamWritten on May 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Trip of a lifetime!! Tammy was amazing, super informative, heaps of fun, highly recommend her
- BBonnieWritten on May 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had the most amazing time on my contiki went to some awesome places meet some amazing people and made friends for life Tammy was awesome !!
- JJordanWritten on May 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was more than what I expected and Tammy was the best tour guide you could ever have!
- WWilliamWritten on May 10, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Amazing. Tammy is the best
- WMWhitneyWritten on October 15, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This trip was Amazing. Sian and Luis were brilliant tour guide & coach driver!
- GSGlennWritten on October 15, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
European escapade! Was my most amazing experience yet! Sian the TM was amazing!!! so much local knowledge and history of every town we stopped!
- RMReeceWritten on October 15, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Sian was incredible! If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have learnt so much about Europe and I probably wouldn't have made it home and on a few occasions thanks for the help Sian :)
- KristenWritten on October 15, 20163.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Couldn't have asked for or anything more in a tour guide!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Beaujolais Wine Region via Fontainebleau
- Day 4: Beaujolais Wine Region
- Day 5: Beaujolais Wine Region to Barcelona
- Day 6: Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona to The Riviera via Arles
- Day 8: French Riviera including Moncao
- Day 9: French Riviera to Florence via Pisa
- Day 10: Florence
- Day 11: Florence to Rome
- Day 12: Rome
- Day 13: Rome to Venice
- Day 14: Venice
- Day 15: Venice to Vienna
- Day 16: Vienna
- Day 17: Vienna to Munich
- Day 18: Munich to Austrian Tyrol
- Day 19: Austrian Tyrol
- Day 20: Austrian Tyrol to Swiss Alps via Liechtenstein and Lucerne
- Day 21: Swiss Alps
- Day 22: Swiss Alps to Rhine Valley via Heidelberg
- Day 23: Rhine Valley to Amsterdam via Edam
- Day 24: Amsterdam
- Day 25: Depart Amsterdam
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- European Escapade
- Iconic Essentials
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
- European Escapades
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are we able to do our own thing if we just want to relax and not explore?
You can choose to do your own thing whenever you want on the tour however make sure you let your Trip Manager know your plans so they are not waiting for you at certain excursions.
Can I book my Free-Time Add-Ons beforehand?
Free-Time add-ons are only bookable while you are on your trip. Please refer to your itinerary or travel documents to get the full list of excursions.
Will I be able to go to the top of the Eiffel Tower while in Paris?
During the included sightseeing in Paris, you will be able to marvel at the Eiffel Tower in all of her glory from the gardens at the base of the tower. On day 3 of the tour, you will have the opportunity to go to the top of the tower if you wish during your free time for an additional cost.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Indian born, Filipino raised, Kiwi influenced, Aussie experienced, European roamer...World bound! :D"
- "Hippy poet turned European tour guide. 24/7 bubble of energy guaranteed!!"
- "Hi guys and girls! 4 years ago I lifted the anchor and set sail to Europe with a 1 way ticket, a big..."
- "Hey everyone, I have been working for Contiki for 7 years as a tour manager and also briefly as a driver...."
- "From what started out as a short 2 month trip back in 2010, has now turned into a lifestyle for me. Before..."
- "Before joining the Tourism Industry i used to frequently travel across South East Asia and Australia..."
- "Australian working as a tour guide around Europe for the love of the people, food, music and art it shows..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernard5th October 2018
European Escapade (25 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- WednesdayMar 27, 2019from London26 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to London7 seats left$803$3,249-25%USD $2,446+ $620 Food Fund European Escapade
- WednesdayMar 27, 2019from London26 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Amsterdam7 seats left$803$3,249-25%USD $2,446+ $620 Food Fund European Escapade
- WednesdayApr 24, 2019from London26 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to London10+ seats left$650$3,249-20%USD $2,600+ $620 Food Fund European Escapade
- WednesdayApr 24, 2019from London26 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$650$3,249-20%USD $2,600+ $620 Food Fund European Escapade
- TuesdayApr 30, 2019from London26 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to London10+ seats left$723$3,615-20%USD $2,892+ $620 Food Fund European Escapade
- TuesdayApr 30, 2019from London26 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$723$3,615-20%USD $2,892+ $620 Food Fund European Escapade
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from London26 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to London10+ seats left$742$3,709-20%USD $2,968+ $620 Food Fund European Escapade
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from London26 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$742$3,709-20%USD $2,968+ $620 Food Fund European Escapade
- ThursdayMay 30, 2019from London26 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to London7 seats left$742$3,709-20%USD $2,968+ $620 Food Fund European Escapade
- ThursdayMay 30, 2019from London26 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to Amsterdam7 seats left$742$3,709-20%USD $2,968+ $620 Food Fund European Escapade
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Monaco , Italy , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 March 2019 the full payment of $2,011 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2011 for European Escapade (25 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 57 km
- Fontainebleau (France)
- 292 km
- Beaujolais (France)
- 272 km
- Arles (France)
- 325 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 503 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 240 km
- Pisa (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,011 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,317 tours in Europe
- covered by 338 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 94 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Escapade (25 Days)