La Batalla Del Vino
- Northern Spain
- Age Range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Try out the best local bars
- Treat yourself with some great Spanish wine
- Get ready for the wine battlefield
- Discover the famous vineyards of the Rioja region
- Rather Poor
- LLouisPayneWritten on August 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wes is a living legend!
- TTahneeWritten on August 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Emma is awesome! She has the perfect mix of fun and professional and is really knowledgable!
- CSChrisWritten on July 10, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Had a great time at La Batalla del Vino with Emma and the busabout crew! Emma is a fantastic guide who always goes out of her way to make sure all her passengers are having the best possible time. I hope to travel with her again soon!
- PYPhoebeWritten on July 13, 20154.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
A once in a lifetime opportunity, made even better by the Busabout crew! They were all informative, full of energy and very engaging. Rose was always up for a laugh, had an answer to every question and made sure everyone was involved in all the fun! I... Read more
- JjosephWritten on December 17, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great time at the batalla del vino. Such a cool festival throwing wine +and drinking it of course!) The whole bus about set up was great, well organised and staff really knew their stuff!!
- GSGeorgeWritten on October 7, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The battala is the most amazing Spanish Festival and Isobel is the legend that makes it even better. Great festival, great tour, great guide. Had an amazing time splashing wine on fellow travellers and locals alike and the vibe was always sooooo sound. Not... Read more
- DomWritten on September 17, 20144.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We drank, we ate, we partied and we shot wine at strangers! Starting in one of the most beautiful locations on earth (San Sebastian) we set out with a group of strangers (that soon became great friends) and went on for one of the most unusual but... Read more
- MichalWritten on July 6, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Hi, We Are Busabout
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Well hello there, its so nice of you to visit my profile page. Im a double lucky guide as i get to work..."
- "Once upon a time, in a sleepy little village near Bristol, there lived a chubby, curly-haired girl called..."
- "Born in small town of Donegal,Ireland my parents decided to make the big move to Australia when we were..."
- "A Melbourne boy turned global citizen, with a passion for good views, breakfast foods, and life on the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Haro.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 February 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for La Batalla Del Vino, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Haro (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,089 tours in Europe
- covered by 310 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on La Batalla Del Vino