La Batalla Del Vino
Most Wanted Sale
ends on 22 Aug 2018
La Batalla Del Vino
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Dom "We drank, we ate, we partied and we shot wine at strangers! Starting in one of the most beautiful locations on earth (San Sebastian) we set out with a group of strangers (that soon became great friends) and went on for one of the most unusual but memorable festival tours ever! The transfers to/from Haro took about 90 mins each way on a clean and comfortable coach; We were provided with all of th..."
- Northern Spain
- Age Range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Try out the best local bars
- Treat yourself with some great Spanish wine
- Get ready for the wine battlefield
- Discover the famous vineyards of the Rioja region
Start and end in Haro! With the batalla del vino tour La Batalla Del Vino, you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Haro, Spain. La Batalla Del Vino includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- TTahneeWritten on August 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentEmma is awesome! She has the perfect mix of fun and professional and is really knowledgable!Show detailed ratings
- CSChrisWritten on July 10, 20174.0 - GoodHad a great time at La Batalla del Vino with Emma and the busabout crew! Emma is a fantastic guide who always goes out of her way to make sure all her passengers are having the best possible time. I hope to travel with her again soon!Show detailed ratings
- PYPhoebeWritten on July 13, 20154.0 - GoodA once in a lifetime opportunity, made even better by the Busabout crew! They were all informative, full of energy and very engaging. Rose was always up for a laugh, had an answer to every question and made sure everyone was involved in all the fun! I would highly recommend getting to this festival at least once in your life, and Busabout was a great way of doing that!Show detailed ratings
- JjosephWritten on December 17, 20145.0 - ExcellentGreat time at the batalla del vino. Such a cool festival throwing wine +and drinking it of course!) The whole bus about set up was great, well organised and staff really knew their stuff!!Show detailed ratings
- GSGeorgeWritten on October 7, 20145.0 - ExcellentThe battala is the most amazing Spanish Festival and Isobel is the legend that makes it even better. Great festival, great tour, great guide. Had an amazing time splashing wine on fellow travellers and locals alike and the vibe was always sooooo sound. Not to forget the pinxos. Would defiantly recommend!Show detailed ratings
- DomWritten on September 17, 20144.0 - GoodWe drank, we ate, we partied and we shot wine at strangers! Starting in one of the most beautiful locations on earth (San Sebastian) we set out with a group of strangers (that soon became great friends) and went on for one of the most unusual but memorable festival tours ever! The transfers to/from Haro took about 90 mins each way on a clean and comfortable coach; We were provided with all of the relevant information for the weekend straight away; We had a supportive, knowledgeable and fun group of (4) Tour Managers with us; Accommodations were well located and only 5 mins walk to the center of town (I upgraded to a 2 bedroom ensuited cabin with friends as to avoid the post-battle shower queues); The breakfast was exactly what we needed after late nights on the town; The Pintxos tours were epic and essential to avoid any "FOMO"; The locals are the friendliest I'd ever encountered on a tour; The actual wine battle itself was an indescribable experience, but one to be repeated!! On the first afternoon we got a tour of town and were shown to the shops to buy both throwaway clothes (a must once soaked with wine head to toe) and then all the red wine we could carry (10 litres of about AUD$10). 7am on day 2, we were up the mountain with water pistols and buckets in hand, ready to smash the locals and be smashed right back! Wine in the eyes burns so much, but it was worth it. We then cleaned up a little and joined the locals in town to party on for the next 12 hours with more wine, more pintxos, and even a bull fight! We'll be back next year to do it all again.Show detailed ratings
- MichalWritten on July 6, 2014Show detailed ratings5.0 - Excellent
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Well hello there, its so nice of you to visit my profile page. Im a double lucky guide as i get to work..."
- "Once upon a time, in a sleepy little village near Bristol, there lived a chubby, curly-haired girl called..."
- "Born in small town of Donegal,Ireland my parents decided to make the big move to Australia when we were..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Haro.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 October 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for La Batalla Del Vino, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Haro (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,006 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on La Batalla Del Vino