Kanchenjunga Base Camp
- Tour Operator:
- World Expeditions
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Join Kathmandu
- Day 2: Fly to Bhadrapur, drive to Taplejung (1820m)
- Day 3: Trek To Mitlung (921m). Walk approx. 4hrs
- Day 4: To Chiruwa (1190m). Walk approx. 5hrs.
- Day 5: To Sukethum (1640m). Walk approx. 6hrs.
- Day 6: Trek to Amjilosa (2490m). Walk approx. 6 hrs.
- Day 7: To Gyabla (2730m). Walk approx. 6hrs.
- Day 8: Trek to Ghunsa (3430m). Walk approx. 6hrs.
- Day 9: Rest & acclimatisation in Ghunsa.
- Day 10: Trek to Khangpachen (4040m). Walk approx. 6hrs.
- Day 11: Trek to Lhonak (4790m). Walk approx. 7hrs.
- Day 12: To Kanchenjunga Base Camp (Pangpema) (5140m). Walk approx. 4hrs.
- Day 13: Return to Khangpachen (4040m). Walk approx. 7hrs.
- Day 14: Return to Ghunsa (3430m). Walk approx. 4 Hrs
- Day 15: To Selele Base Camp (4500m). Walk approx. 6 hrs.
- Day 16: To Tseram (3870m) via Mirgin La Pass (4480m). Walk approx. 8hrs.
- Day 17: To Ramche (4620m) via Octang, Yalung Glaciers. Walk approx. 7hrs.
- Day 18: To Dorongdin (3000m). Walk approx. 7hrs
- Day 19: To Sherpa Gaun (Yamphudim) (2080m). Walk approx. 8hrs.
- Day 20: Trek to Phumpe Danda (1858m). Walk approx. 6-7hrs.
- Day 21: Trek to Kade Vanjyang (2130m) Walk approx 5-6hrs.
- Day 22: Trek to Lali Kharka (2265m). Walk approx 6-7 hours.
- Day 23: Trek to Suketar (2420m), walk approx. 3-4hrs & drive to Bhadrapur 7-8hrs.
- Day 24: Fly to Kathmandu, remainder of day at leisure
- Day 25: In Kathmandu, trip concludes.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Reviews About This Operator
- Katherine· June 6th, 2018Overall, the trip matched the itinerary well, so potential travelers have a good idea of what to expect. The rating... Show more
- Monika· December 6th, 2017I joined World Expeditions for my first trekking holiday in Nepal and had such an amazing experience! Firstly, the... Show more
- Fidelma· January 21st, 2020Attentive guides. Flexible and accommodating. Mostly good quality hotels and guesthouses. Overall a great adventure... Show more
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Monday11 Oct, 2021EnglishThursday4 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$4,430
- Monday10 Oct, 2022EnglishThursday3 Nov, 2022Multiple Room Types$4,4300% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Nepal
- Nepal Travel Guide
- Nepalese Himalayas - Best Mountains to Climb
- 10 Best Hiking & Trekking Companies (with Reviews)
- Your Guide to Planning a Private Hike 2021 | TourRadar
- Nepal from Kathmandu
- Nepal Hiking & Trekking
- 25 days Nepal
- Operators in Asia
- Hiking & Trekking tours
- Himalaya Mountains tours
- Nepal tours
- Asia tours
- Himalaya Mountains