Larapinta End to End
- Our saving
- US $ 2,957
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Jeep & 4WD
- Rather Poor
- RossWritten on July 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentIn May we did the 14 day Larapinta end to end with World Expeditions and couldn't have been happier. The tour guides Ange and Peter were great. Both professional and informative with loads of knowledge and the meals they cooked us were so well prepared and delicious. The tracks were difficult at times and some of the days were very long because our team of only 6, always chose to do the extra optional side trips, but we were always rewarded with spectacular views or swimming holes. Thanks so much to our guides and World Expeditions for making out trip so memorable.Show detailed ratings
- IanWritten on February 23, 20165.0 - ExcellentWhat an incredible experience! Our guides Jordie and Ange were just brilliant; the food these guys came up with in the middle of nowhere was truly stunning. Before the trip, I always thought central Australia would be a fairly flat and boring area. How wrong was I! The views from the top of the dramatic razorbacks are as breathtaking as the chasms are deep. Best of all, it's all so remote you know that only the people who make the effort to do the WHOLE Larapinta trail end-to-end get to experience the very best of it. It's a truly special part of the world, and I really believe it's on a par with great treks like Everest Base Camp. Just do it - you won't regret it I promise!Show detailed ratings
- AnonymousWritten on June 24, 20115.0 - ExcellentGuides are to be commended. Food was fantastic. The fact that the group was limited to 8 people is what attracted me to do this trip with WE rather than another company.
- AnonymousWritten on June 22, 20115.0 - ExcellentWell prepared, Josh was extremely helpful. Kate and Dan were great - excellent cooks, excellent communicators and very intuitive of the needs of the group. A great trip!
- AnonymousWritten on June 22, 20115.0 - ExcellentTrip was fantastic scenery was amazing and night skies humbling. Both tour leaders were excellent - knowledge of flora and cooking skiils impressive.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Alice Springs Telegraph Station to Simpson’s Gap (23 km)
- Day 2: Simpson's Gap to Jay Creek (24 km)
- Day 3: Jay Creek to Standley Chasm (13 km)
- Day 4: Standley Chasm to Birthday Waterhole (17km)
- Day 5: Birthday Waterhole to Hugh Gorge (18km)
- Day 6: Hugh Gorge to Ellery Creek (31 km)
- Day 8: Ellery Creek to Serpentine Gorge (14km)
- Day 9: Serpentine Gorge to Serpentine Chalet (19km)
- Day 10: Serpentine Chalet to Ormiston Gorge (29km)
- Day 11: Ormiston Gorge to Glen Helen (13 km)
- Day 12: Davenport Creek and Redbank Creek (26km)
- Day 14: Mount Sonder (1380m), return to Alice Springs (16km)
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2017
Could you provide more details on how the average 15 to 25 km of walk will be done each day?
During the day we take several breaks while walking, including a lunch break, to give everyone a chance to rest and re hydrate. However if you're worried about the heat you may want to look at one of our June, July, or August dates when the day time temperatures are lower. You may also be interested in our 9 or 6 day trip options where the daily walking distance is less.
9 travellers met before going on their World Expeditions Larapinta End to End tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 8th July 20181 comment"Well im surprised to say im the first person to book on the trip.."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- John24th January 2018
Larapinta End to End
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- SundayMay 6, 2018from Alice Springs14 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to Alice Springs0 seats leftSave $123USD $2,957
- SundayMay 13, 2018from Alice Springs14 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to Alice SpringsOnly 3 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $123USD $2,957
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Alice Springs14 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Alice Springs0 seats leftSave $123USD $2,957
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Alice Springs14 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Alice Springs0 seats leftSave $123USD $2,957
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Alice Springs14 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Alice SpringsOnly 1 seat leftOnly 4 days left toSave $123USD $2,957
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Alice Springs14 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Alice Springs0 seats leftSave $123USD $2,957
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Alice Springs14 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Alice Springs0 seats leftSave $123USD $2,957
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Alice Springs14 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Alice Springs0 seats leftSave $123USD $2,957
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Alice Springs14 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Alice Springs0 seats leftSave $123USD $2,957
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Alice Springs14 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Alice Springs0 seats leftSave $123USD $2,957
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Alice Springs.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 1 July 2018 the full payment of $2,957 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2957 for Larapinta End to End, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 16 km
- Simpsons Gap (Australia)
- 29 km
- Jay Creek (Australia)
- 10 km
- Standley Chasm (Australia)
- 41 km
- Ellery Creek (Australia)
- 9 km
- Serpentine Gorge (Australia)
- 30 km
- Ormiston Gorge (Australia)
- 8 km
- Glen Helen Gorge (Australia)
- 21 km
- Redbank Gorge (Australia)
- 6 km
- Mt Sonder (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,957 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 805 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 53 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Larapinta End to End via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Larapinta End to End