Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,650
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Casablanca and end in Marrakesh! With the discovery tour Morocco Explorer, you have a 11 day tour package taking you from Casablanca to Marrakesh and through Casablanca, Morocco and 9 other destinations in Morocco. Morocco Explorer includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
Other reviews about World Expeditions:Write a review
- Elizabeth Riley's review about another World Expeditions tour4.5 - ExcellentThe variety of wildlife and scenery we saw
- Richard Johnstone's review about another World Expeditions tour4.5 - ExcellentThis is a wonderful way to see the highlights of Madagascar. The day long hikes are so beautiful and with the help of th... Read more
- Review about another World Expeditions tour4.5 - ExcellentIt was a very memorable, interesting and enjoyable trip! We both feel like we understand Madagascar so much better and t... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Casablanca
- Day 2: Drive to Meknès via Rabat (approx 4 hrs drive)
- Day 3: From Meknès to Fes, via Moulay Idriss & Volubilis (approx 2.5 hrs drive)
- Day 4: Explore Fes
- Day 5: Drive to Merzouga and Sahara desert (approx. 8 hrs drive)
- Day 6: Camel ride, drive to Dadès Gorge (approx 5 hrs drive)
- Day 7: Visit Berber villages en route to Ouarzazate (approx 2.5 hrs drive)
- Day 8: Visit Ait Ben Haddou then to Marrakesh (approx 4.5 hrs drive)
- Day 9: Visit medinas, palaces and gardens in Marrakesh
- Day 10: At leisure in Marrakesh
- Day 11: Trip concludes in Marrakesh
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- January 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- January 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Casablanca11 DaysWednesdayOct 17, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$71USD $1,694Based on Twin Share
- SundayJan 27, 2019from Casablanca11 DaysWednesdayFeb 6, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$69USD $1,650Based on Twin Share
- SundayMar 17, 2019from Casablanca11 DaysWednesdayMar 27, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$69USD $1,650Based on Twin Share
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Casablanca11 DaysWednesdayApr 24, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$69USD $1,650Based on Twin Share
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Casablanca11 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$69USD $1,650Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Casablanca11 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$69USD $1,650Based on Twin Share
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Casablanca11 DaysWednesdayAug 21, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$69USD $1,650Based on Twin Share
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Casablanca11 DaysWednesdaySep 18, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$69USD $1,650Based on Twin Share
- SundayOct 6, 2019from Casablanca11 DaysWednesdayOct 16, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$69USD $1,650Based on Twin Share
- SundayJan 26, 2020from Casablanca11 DaysWednesdayFeb 5, 2020to Marrakesh10+ seats left$71USD $1,699Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Casablanca is the starting point and Marrakesh is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 1 December 2018 the full payment of $1,650 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1650 for Morocco Explorer, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 835 km.
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 88 km
- Rabat (Morocco)
- 118 km
- Meknes (Morocco)
- 18 km
- Moulay Idriss (Morocco)
- 35 km
- Volubilis (Morocco)
- 38 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 291 km
- Gorge du Dades (Morocco)
- 116 km
- Ouarzazate (Morocco)
- 27 km
- Ait Benhaddou (Morocco)
- 105 km
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,650 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,507 tours in Africa
- covered by 139 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Morocco Explorer via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6,038 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Africa tours