The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,227
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Casablanca! With the hiking & trekking tour Morocco Adventure, you have a 18 day tour package taking you through Casablanca, Morocco and 11 other destinations in Morocco. Morocco Adventure includes accommodation in a hotel as well as more.
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Hotel, Home-stay, Camping
- Private Vehicle, Plane
Other reviews about World Expeditions:Write a review
- Richard Johnstone's review about another World Expeditions tour4.5 - ExcellentThis is a wonderful way to see the highlights of Madagascar. The day long hikes are so beautiful and with the help of th... Read more
- G Cheung's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentThe South Africa Walking Adventure trip was incredible! I was blown away by the diverse range of wildlife including the ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Casablanca
- Day 2: Drive to Meknes via Rabat
- Day 3: Drive to Fes via Moulay Idriss and Volubilis
- Day 4: Explore Fes
- Day 5: Drive to Erg Chebbi (approx 9 hours)
- Day 6: Erg Chebbi, drive to the Dades Gorge (approx 3.5 hours)
- Day 7: Visit Berber villages en route to Ouarzazate
- Day 8: Visit Ait Ben Haddou then to Marrakesh
- Day 9: Visit medinas, palaces and gardens in Marrakesh
- Day 10: At leisure in Marrakesh
- Day 11: To Ouirgrane (drive 2 hours) & trek to Tiziane (1600m, 5 hours)
- Day 12: Trek to Tizgui (1800m, approx 6 hours)
- Day 13: To Tizi Oussem (1850m, approx 5 hours)
- Day 14: To Tazagharte refuge (3000m, approx 5 hours)
- Day 15: Trek to Refuge Nelter (3200m, approx 6-7 hours)
- Day 16: Summit of Mount Toubkal (4167m, approx 7 hours)
- Day 17: Trek to Imlil (approx 5 hours); drive to Marrakesh
- Day 18: Trip concludes in Marrakesh
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Eleanor G4th February 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Casablanca18 DaysWednesdayJun 27, 2018to Casablanca10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $93USD $2,227Based on Twin Share
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Casablanca18 DaysWednesdayAug 29, 2018to Casablanca10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $93USD $2,227Based on Twin Share
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Casablanca18 DaysWednesdaySep 26, 2018to Casablanca6 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $93USD $2,227Based on Twin Share
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Casablanca18 DaysWednesdayMay 1, 2019to Casablanca10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $93USD $2,227Based on Twin Share
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Casablanca18 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to Casablanca10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $93USD $2,227Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Casablanca18 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to Casablanca10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $93USD $2,227Based on Twin Share
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Casablanca18 DaysWednesdayAug 28, 2019to Casablanca10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $93USD $2,227Based on Twin Share
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Casablanca18 DaysWednesdaySep 25, 2019to Casablanca10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $93USD $2,227Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Casablanca.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 29 July 2018 the full payment of $2,227 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2227 for Morocco Adventure, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,615 km.
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 88 km
- Rabat (Morocco)
- 118 km
- Meknes (Morocco)
- 18 km
- Moulay Idriss (Morocco)
- 35 km
- Volubilis (Morocco)
- 38 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 336 km
- Erg Chebbi (Morocco)
- 186 km
- Gorge du Dades (Morocco)
- 116 km
- Ouarzazate (Morocco)
- 132 km
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,227 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,081 tours in Africa
- covered by 101 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Morocco Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5,570 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Africa tours