Kakadu Walking Adventure
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 20 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,862
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
- Explore Kakadu National Park
- Discover Jim Jim and Twin Falls
- See local wildlife
- Visit Litchfield National Park
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Jeep & 4WD, Ship, Boat
- Travel style
Start and end in Darwin! With the adventure tour Kakadu Walking Adventure, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Darwin, Australia and 8 other destinations in Australia. Kakadu Walking Adventure is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
4 ReviewsWrite a review
- AnonymousWritten on October 28, 20115.0 - ExcellentVery impressed with tour guide - great knowledge, well organised & good company!
- AnonymousWritten on October 26, 20115.0 - ExcellentUnder "trip dates" should put "subject to demand". Didn't appreicate receiving several reminder final payment emails in bold uppercase. Guid merits a special commendation & perhaps a bonus - his knowledge was extensive, cooking was superb, organisation & concern for all memeber was outstanding. Acivities were demanding.
- AnonymousWritten on October 11, 20115.0 - ExcellentTour guide had great knowledge of the environment, competent & encouraging. Swags good, tents in good nick. Food great!
- AnonymousWritten on October 7, 20115.0 - Excellenthad a great trip, good group, excellent tour leader who looked after us and fed us wonderfully well.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: To Kakadu National Park via Wulna Country
- Day 2: Jim Jim and Twin Falls
- Day 3: Nourlangie Massif and the Barrk Walk
- Day 4: Barramundi (Maguk) Falls and Gunlom Plunge Pool
- Day 5: Southern Kakadu Wilderness Walk
- Day 6: Litchfield National Park, return to Darwin
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Kakadu Walking Adventure
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Darwin6 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Darwin10+ seats left$58USD $1,862
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Darwin6 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Darwin10+ seats left$58USD $1,862
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Darwin6 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Darwin10+ seats left$58USD $1,862
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Darwin6 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Darwin0 seats left$58USD $1,862Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Darwin6 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Darwin10+ seats left$58USD $1,862
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Darwin6 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Darwin10+ seats left$58USD $1,862
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Darwin6 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Darwin6 seats left$58USD $1,862
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Darwin6 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Darwin10+ seats left$58USD $1,862
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Darwin6 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Darwin10+ seats left$58USD $1,862
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Darwin6 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Darwin10+ seats left$58USD $1,862
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Darwin.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 September 2018 the full payment of $1,862 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1862 for Kakadu Walking Adventure, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 620 km.
- Darwin (Australia)
- 189 km
- Yellow Waters (Australia)
- 53 km
- Jim Jim Falls (Australia)
- 7 km
- Twin Falls (Australia)
- 50 km
- Nourlangie Rock (Australia)
- 4 km
- Barrk Sandstone Walk (Australia)
- 51 km
- Maguk (Barramundi Gorge) (Australia)
- 36 km
- Gunlom (Australia)
- 167 km
- Litchfield National Park (Australia)
- 65 km
- Darwin (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,862 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 898 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 62 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Kakadu Walking Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,811 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours