Kakadu Walking Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 1,843
- +8 Destinations
- Australia Northern Territory
- Explore Kakadu National Park
- Discover Jim Jim and Twin Falls
- See local wildlife
- Visit Litchfield National Park
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Jeep & 4WD, Ship, Boat
- Travel style
- Adventure, Hiking & Trekking
- Rather Poor
- KBKateWritten on October 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My husband, two children (aged 11 and 13) and myself did the Kakadu Walking Adventure. What an amazing job Pete and Ash did, cooking us superb camp meals, guiding us on scenic trails to viewpoints and waterfalls and offering their insight into local... Read more
- AnonymousWritten on October 28, 20115.0 - Excellent
Very impressed with tour guide - great knowledge, well organised & good company!
- AnonymousWritten on October 26, 20115.0 - Excellent
Under "trip dates" should put "subject to demand". Didn't appreicate receiving several reminder final payment emails in bold uppercase. Guid merits a special commendation & perhaps a bonus - his knowledge was extensive, cooking was superb, organisation &... Read more
- AnonymousWritten on October 11, 20115.0 - Excellent
Tour guide had great knowledge of the environment, competent & encouraging. Swags good, tents in good nick. Food great!
- AnonymousWritten on October 7, 20115.0 - Excellent
had a great trip, good group, excellent tour leader who looked after us and fed us wonderfully well.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: To Kakadu National Park via Wulna Country
- Day 2: Jim Jim and Twin Falls
- Day 3: Nourlangie Massif and the Barrk Walk
- Day 4: Barramundi (Maguk) Falls and Gunlom Plunge Pool
- Day 5: Southern Kakadu Wilderness Walk
- Day 6: Litchfield National Park, return to Darwin
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ellen22nd July 2018
Kakadu Walking Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Darwin6 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Darwin10+ seats left$77USD $1,843
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Darwin6 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Darwin10+ seats left$77USD $1,843
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Darwin6 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Darwin10+ seats left$77USD $1,843
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Darwin6 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to Darwin10+ seats left$77USD $1,843
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Darwin6 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Darwin10+ seats left$77USD $1,843
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Darwin6 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Darwin10+ seats left$77USD $1,843
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Darwin6 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Darwin10+ seats left$77USD $1,843
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Darwin6 DaysFridayAug 2, 2019to Darwin10+ seats left$77USD $1,843
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Darwin6 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to Darwin10+ seats left$77USD $1,843
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Darwin6 DaysFridayAug 30, 2019to Darwin10+ seats left$77USD $1,843
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Darwin.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 January 2019 the full payment of $1,843 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1843 for Kakadu Walking Adventure, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Darwin (Australia)
- 189 km
- Yellow Waters (Australia)
- 53 km
- Jim Jim Falls (Australia)
- 7 km
- Twin Falls (Australia)
- 50 km
- Nourlangie Rock (Australia)
- 4 km
- Barrk Sandstone Walk (Australia)
- 51 km
- Maguk (Barramundi Gorge) (Australia)
- 36 km
- Gunlom (Australia)
- 167 km
- Litchfield National Park (Australia)
- 65 km
- Darwin (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,843 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 951 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 71 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Kakadu Walking Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Kakadu Walking Adventure