Kakadu Walking Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 1,843
- Explore Kakadu National Park
- Discover Jim Jim and Twin Falls
- See local wildlife
- Visit Litchfield National Park
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Jeep & 4WD, Ship, Boat
4 ReviewsWrite a review
- AnonymousWritten on October 28, 20115.0 - ExcellentVery impressed with tour guide - great knowledge, well organised & good company!
- AnonymousWritten on October 26, 20115.0 - ExcellentUnder "trip dates" should put "subject to demand". Didn't appreicate receiving several reminder final payment emails in bold uppercase. Guid merits a special commendation & perhaps a bonus - his knowledge was extensive, cooking was superb, organisation & concern for all memeber was outstanding. Acivities were demanding.
- AnonymousWritten on October 11, 20115.0 - ExcellentTour guide had great knowledge of the environment, competent & encouraging. Swags good, tents in good nick. Food great!
- AnonymousWritten on October 7, 20115.0 - Excellenthad a great trip, good group, excellent tour leader who looked after us and fed us wonderfully well.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: To Kakadu National Park via Wulna Country
- Day 2: Jim Jim and Twin Falls
- Day 3: Nourlangie Massif and the Barrk Walk
- Day 4: Barramundi (Maguk) Falls and Gunlom Plunge Pool
- Day 5: Southern Kakadu Wilderness Walk
- Day 6: Litchfield National Park, return to Darwin
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
6 travellers met before going on their World Expeditions Kakadu Walking Adventure tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 3rd June 20183 comments"Hi fellow walkers. I'm looking forward to meeting you all and exploring the wonders that Kakadu has to offer. Alison "+1
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gemma, 31 years old7th April 2017
Kakadu Walking Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayMay 6, 2018from Darwin6 DaysFridayMay 11, 2018to Darwin10+ seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $77USD $1,843
- SundayMay 13, 2018from Darwin6 DaysFridayMay 18, 2018to Darwin10+ seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $77USD $1,843
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Darwin6 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Darwin0 seats leftSave $77USD $1,843Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Darwin6 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Darwin0 seats leftSave $77USD $1,843Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Darwin6 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Darwin10+ seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $77USD $1,843
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Darwin6 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Darwin4 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $77USD $1,843
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Darwin6 DaysFridayJul 20, 2018to Darwin8 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $77USD $1,843
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Darwin6 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Darwin10+ seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $77USD $1,843
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Darwin6 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Darwin10+ seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $77USD $1,843
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Darwin6 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Darwin7 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $77USD $1,843
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Darwin.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 July 2018 the full payment of $1,843 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1843 for Kakadu Walking Adventure, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Darwin (Australia)
- 189 km
- Yellow Waters (Australia)
- 53 km
- Jim Jim Falls (Australia)
- 7 km
- Twin Falls (Australia)
- 50 km
- Nourlangie Rock (Australia)
- 4 km
- Barrk Sandstone Walk (Australia)
- 51 km
- Maguk (Barramundi Gorge) (Australia)
- 36 km
- Gunlom (Australia)
- 167 km
- Litchfield National Park (Australia)
- 65 km
- Darwin (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,843 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 800 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 53 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Kakadu Walking Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,768 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours