Maldives Dhoni Cruise
- Tour Operator:
- World Expeditions
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Transfer to dhoni. Cruise to Waagali
- Day 2: Cruise to Fulidhoo
- Day 3: Cruise to Bodumohoraa
- Day 4: Cruise to Felihoo or Keyodu
- Day 5: Cruise to Male Atoll
- Day 6: In Male, trip concludes
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- TJThomas· March 5th, 20191. There was no orientation of any kind when we boarded the Dhoni. There should have been a safety orientation covering information such as the location of life jackets on the Dhoni, walking safely on the boat in rough waters, emergency procedures. 2.... Show moreWorld Expeditions commented on this reviewDear Thomas, Thank you for joining us in the Maldives. It has taken a little more time than expected to research the matters raised with our local partner and the dhoni captain in the Maldives as well as some of your fellow group members. This has... Show moreTrip date: February 2019
- KTKylie· November 23rd, 2017The stunningly beautiful Maldives really can be affordable for anyone. A week spent on a traditional Dhoni, snorkeling on 2 reefs each day, sunbathing on the deck, relaxing - pure bliss. The water is turquoise and crystal clear. The sea life is... Show moreTrip date: November 2013
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday1 May, 2021EnglishThursday6 May, 2021$1,130
- Tuesday11 May, 2021EnglishSunday16 May, 2021$1,130
- Monday21 Jun, 2021EnglishSaturday26 Jun, 2021$1,130
- Monday19 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday24 Jul, 2021$1,130
- Monday23 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday28 Aug, 2021$1,1300% Interest Instalments
- Monday20 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday25 Sep, 2021$1,1300% Interest Instalments
- Monday18 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday23 Oct, 2021$1,1300% Interest Instalments
- Tuesday2 Nov, 2021EnglishSunday7 Nov, 2021$1,0990% Interest Instalments
- Sunday21 Nov, 2021EnglishFriday26 Nov, 2021$1,1300% Interest Instalments
- Tuesday30 Nov, 2021EnglishSunday5 Dec, 2021$1,1300% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the average size of group and age range of the travellers?
- I'll be travelling alone, will I get my own room, or will I be sharing?
- how many persons are there on each boat?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar