Spitsbergen, Greenland and Iceland - Expedition
- Our saving
- US $ 6,286
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Arrive Longyearbyen
Start point Longyearbyen, Longyearbyen, Svalbard, Svalbard and Jan Mayen 16:00
- Day 2: West Coast of Spitsbergen
- Day 3: West Coast of Spitsbergen
- Day 4: West Coast of Spitsbergen
- Day 5: West Coast of Spitsbergen
- Day 6: Greenland Sea
- Day 7: Greenland Sea
- Day 8: East Greenland and Scoresby Sund
- Day 9: East Greenland and Scoresby Sund
- Day 10: East Greenland and Scoresby Sund
- Day 11: East Greenland and Scoresby Sund
- Day 12: East Greenland and Scoresby Sund
- Day 13: Denmark Strait
- Day 14: Denmark Strait
Day 15: Depart Reykjavik
End point Reykjavik, Reykjavík, Reykjavík, Iceland 12:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- MS ExpeditionMS Expedition was built as a cRo-Pax vessel (ar and passenger ferry) in 1972 under the name "MS Kattegat" for the company Jydsk… Read moreBuilt1972 (refurbished in 2009)Guests134Crew69Length105 m / 344 ftStaterooms67Gross Tonnage6334 gtBeam19 m / 62 ftCruising Speed15 kn / 28 kph / 17 mph
- Rather Poor
- VanessaWritten on September 25, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A bucket list trip. The problem with something that you have been dreaming of for years is whether it can possibly live up to expectations. This one did, to the extent that I had to pinch myself to believe it was actually happening.Review collected by Explore!
- RichardStevensonWritten on September 20, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Not a rest but an expedition - hopping on and off Zodiacs, climbing rocky shores, exploring round icebergs, animal watching, and informative lectures.Review collected by Explore!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ashish5th March 2019
Spitsbergen, Greenland and Iceland - Expedition
- MondayAug 31, 2020from Longyearbyen15 DaysMondaySep 14, 2020to ReykjavikOnly 3 seats leftMS ExpeditionMS Expedition$194USD $6,286Sharing a multi-bed room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KroneSvalbard , Norway and Greenland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Longyearbyen is the starting point and Reykjavik is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 January 2020, a minimum payment of 30% is required to confirm your booking with Explore!. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Explore!. Please familiarise yourself with the Explore! payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Longyearbyen (Svalbard)
- 43 km
- Spitsbergen (Norway)
- 1,460 km
- Scoresbysund (Greenland)
- 720 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $6,286 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,420 tours in Europe
- covered by 522 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,027 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours