Start planning your tour
- Stay overnight at our private eco camp sites at Ghat
- Discover the village of Namche Bazaar
- Explore the wonderful mountain Ama Dablam
- Visit the famous community facilities and the monastery at Khumjung
Start and end in Kathmandu! With the hiking & trekking tour Ama Dablam Base Camp Trek, you have a 14 day tour package taking you through Kathmandu, Nepal and 10 other destinations in Nepal. Ama Dablam Base Camp Trek includes accommodation in a campsites as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu (1330m).
- Day 2: Drive to Ramechap (approx 5 hours)
- Day 3: Fly Lukla (2800m) and trek to Ghat (2600m). Walk approx 2 hrs.
- Day 4: To Monjo (2850m). Walk approx 4-5 hrs.
- Day 5: To Namche Bazaar (3440m). Walk approx 4-5 hrs.
- Day 6: To Kyangjuma (3550m) via Khumjung, Walk approx 3-4 hours
- Day 7: To Pangboche (3930m) via Thyangboche. Walk approx 5 hrs.
- Day 8: To Chulungche/Mingbo (4530m). Walk approx. 5 hrs
- Day 9: Day trip to Ama Dablam Base Camp (4800m) and return to Pangboche. Walk approx 6 hrs
- Day 10: To Phortse Tenga (3600m). Walk approx 5 hrs
- Day 11: To Namche (3780m). Walk approx 6 hrs.
- Day 12: To Lukla (2800m). Walk approx 7-8 hrs
- Day 13: Fly to Ramechap & Drive to Kathmandu (approx 5 hours)
- Day 14: Trip concludes Kathmandu
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Reviews About This Operator
- KatherineJune 06, 2018Overall, the trip matched the itinerary well, so potential travelers have a good idea of what to expect. The rating of 5 for activity level is accurate in that the trek is physically demanding, but doesn't require much (if any) prior training for the... Show more
- MonikaDecember 06, 2017I joined World Expeditions for my first trekking holiday in Nepal and had such an amazing experience! Firstly, the sales staff had a good chat with me about my interests and recommended the Gokyo & Renjo La trip to get me off the well-trodden Everest... Show more
- DrouNovember 23, 2017I recently completed the Ultimate Annapurna Dhaulagiri trek and it exceeded my expectations! The guides and porters were absolutely incredible, full of knowledge, positivity and laughs. The Scenery was out of this world, I really enjoyed the change in... Show more
Ama Dablam Base Camp Trek
From Kathmandu to Kathmandu
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- SaturdayFeb 8, 2020FridayFeb 21, 2020-5%Based on Twin Share$2,199$2,099
- SaturdayMar 14, 2020FridayMar 27, 2020Based on Twin Share$2,199
- SundayApr 5, 2020SaturdayApr 18, 2020Based on Twin Share$2,199
- SaturdayOct 10, 2020FridayOct 23, 2020Based on Twin Share$2,260
- SaturdayOct 31, 2020FridayNov 13, 2020Based on Twin Share$2,260
- SaturdayDec 12, 2020FridayDec 25, 2020Based on Twin Share$2,260
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar