- Tour Operator:
- World Expeditions
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Chitwan National Park
- Enjoy the key attractions in and around Kathmandu
- Wander through exotic orchids fields
- Explore the Pokhara city
- Go for a wildlife safari at Chitwan
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Join Kathmandu (1330m).
- Day 2 Fly to Pokhara, drive to Kimchi (1640m) - approx. 3.5 hours and trek to Ghandruk. approx 40min
- Day 3 To Tadapani (2650m). Walk approx. 6 hours
- Day 4 To Ghorepani (2880m) Walk approx 6-7 hours
- Day 5 Early morning Poon Hill & Trek to Ulleri, walk approx 5-6 hours
- Day 6 Trek to Nayapul and drive Pokhara, walk approx. 4-5 hours, drive 2 hours
- Day 7 In Pokhara
- Day 8 Drive Pokhara to Chitwan. Approx 5 hours
- Day 9 In Chitwan
- Day 10 Drive to Kathmandu approx 5-6 hours drive
- Day 11 Trip concludes Kathmandu
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by World Expeditions
World Expeditions is a multi-award winning pioneer of the adventure holidays travel industry. Starting in Nepal in 1975, the company now offers small group adventures to all seven continents, with a variety of activities on offer including trekking, rafting, cycling, mountaineering, wildlife safaris and more. Widely recognised for ground breaking Responsible Tourism initiatives, their award winning Community Project Travel Program helps to improve the living conditions of some of the world’s most remote communities. With the support of some of the world's most experienced and respected adventurers, including mountaineers Peter Hillary and Tim Macartney-Snape working with us as specialist guides, World Expeditions’ has helped shape the adventure travel industry standards since its inception almost four decades ago. Their all-inclusive, no hidden extras pricing policy combined with longer, creative itineraries and the use of quality ground services attracts people who have high expectations of their travel experiences. In 2019, they were crowned the Adventure Travel Wholesaler of the Year by ther peers at The Travel Awards in Sydney. Whether you’re looking for an active trip to a bucket-list destination, or a cultural exploration of some of the world’s gems, there’s an adventure waiting for you.Read more
Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Overall RatingExcellent
- AWorld Expeditions· January 17th, 2012everyone involved was amazing - fellow travellers, guides, shepars, porters, cooks - wonderful experience for me & 13yo grandson.Trip date: October 2011Review collected by World Expeditions
- AWorld Expeditions· January 5th, 2012All good. Will use you again in the future. Anita was very helpful & i met leana prior Sydney in the trek.Trip date: October 2011Review collected by World Expeditions
- AWorld Expeditions· April 5th, 2011All Aspects of trek were great. Whole Nepal trip was excellent.Trip date: March 2011Review collected by World Expeditions
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Friday7 Apr, 2023Monday17 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,790
- Sunday9 Apr, 2023Wednesday19 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,790
- Friday14 Apr, 2023Monday24 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,790
- Sunday16 Apr, 2023Wednesday26 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,790
- Sunday17 Sep, 2023Wednesday27 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,8500% Interest Instalments
- Sunday24 Sep, 2023Wednesday4 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,8500% Interest Instalments
- Sunday1 Oct, 2023Wednesday11 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,8500% Interest Instalments
- Sunday8 Oct, 2023Wednesday18 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,8500% Interest Instalments
- Sunday15 Oct, 2023Wednesday25 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,8500% Interest Instalments
- Sunday22 Oct, 2023Wednesday1 Nov, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,8500% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Nepalese RupeeNepal
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CNepal
- Type ENepal
- Type FNepal
- Type DNepal
- Type MNepal
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 week before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Nepal. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before June 14th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after June 14th, 2023, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with World Expeditions. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "World Expeditions" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Nepal
- Nepal Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Nepalese Himalayas - Best Mountains to Climb
- 10 Best Adventure Tour and Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2023/2024
- Nepal from Kathmandu
- Nepal Active Adventure
- 11 days Nepal
- Operators in Asia
- Mount Annapurna
- Annapurna Chitwan Tours in Nepal
- Active Adventure Tours
- Himalaya Mountains Tours
- Nepal Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Safari Tours
- Mountain Hikes Tours
- Wildlife Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Hiking & Trekking Tours
- Himalaya Mountains
- Mount Annapurna
- Nepal tours