- Tour Operator:
- World Expeditions
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Pass by lush rice fields
- Explore the markets of Antsirabe
- See the rock formations of Isalo Massif
- Trek in the high mountain prairies
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Antananarivo
- Day 2: Drive to Antsirabe
- Day 3: Antsirabe to Ranomafana
- Day 4: Ranomafana National Park
- Day 5: Drive to Andringitra
- Day 6: Andringitra Tsaranoro
- Day 7: To Isalo
- Day 8: Isalo
- Day 9: Drive to Toliara
- Day 10: Fly from Toliara to Antananarivo
- Day 11: In Antananarivo, trip concludes
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- RJRichard· April 23rd, 2018This is a wonderful way to see the highlights of Madagascar. The day long hikes are so beautiful and with the help of the guides saw so much - from lemurs, birds, bugs and plants! The visit of a local village was fantastic. Highly recommend this trip.World Expeditions commented on this reviewAppreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on this trip with others, Richard. Thanks again for choosing to travel with World Expeditions.Trip date: April 2018
- AAnonymous· April 22nd, 2018It was a very memorable, interesting and enjoyable trip! We both feel like we understand Madagascar so much better and thoroughly enjoyed seeing and learning about the animals, plants and people. Fhurisco really cares about his country and we... Show moreWorld Expeditions commented on this reviewthank you for sharing your feedback - and fantastic images!Trip date: April 2018
- CMClaudia· May 15th, 2017The trip has exceeded my expectations. Despite the huge poverty, people are so kind and generous. The landscapes are breathtaking and the animals are amazing. Even simple hotels had a nice touch, like a beautiful painting on bedroom´s wall or nicely... Show moreTrip date: May 2017
- GOPINATHAN· May 7th, 2017It was one the greatest tours I have done .The booking with Tour radar was easy and you were there always to help me with prompt response and I am very happy with their efficiency . The World expeditions were outstanding and I had no glitches with the... Show moreTrip date: April 2017
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Wednesday1 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday11 Sep, 2021$1,850
- Wednesday6 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday16 Oct, 2021$1,850
- Wednesday16 Mar, 2022EnglishSaturday26 Mar, 2022$1,8500% Interest Instalments
- Wednesday6 Apr, 2022EnglishSaturday16 Apr, 2022$1,8500% Interest Instalments
- Sunday17 Apr, 2022EnglishWednesday27 Apr, 2022$1,8500% Interest Instalments
- Wednesday27 Apr, 2022EnglishSaturday7 May, 2022$1,8500% Interest Instalments
- Wednesday1 Jun, 2022EnglishSaturday11 Jun, 2022$1,8500% Interest Instalments
- Wednesday29 Jun, 2022EnglishSaturday9 Jul, 2022$1,8500% Interest Instalments
- Wednesday3 Aug, 2022EnglishSaturday13 Aug, 2022$1,8500% Interest Instalments
- Wednesday31 Aug, 2022EnglishSaturday10 Sep, 2022$1,8500% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it possible to change the travel date from Toliara to Antananarivo (by plane)?
- Can you arrange a post tour accommodation?
- Is visiting the Baobab trees possible?
- Is international airfare included?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar