City To Surf
Not So Secret Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 28 Mar 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,140
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Climb the Harbour Bridge
- Take a surf lesson
- Cuddle a koala
- Enjoy an Aussie BBQ
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Guesthouse, Resort
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Start in Sydney and end in Surfers Paradise! With the discovery tour City To Surf, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Sydney, Australia and 3 other destinations in Australia. City To Surf includes accommodation in a hotel and hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- AHAshleyWritten on April 1, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis tour, although only lasting 7 days, was one of the best experiences of my life so far. I had never been abroad before my Contiki tour and it made the new experience so easy. Everything was taken care of and organized, thanks to our amazing guide Trys, which made doing all the many activities we did so much more rewarding because we could actually do everything. Trys made sure everyone was social and participated in everything they could as well as planned group games or competitions against the others on the tour. I ended up leaving with 48 new friends (as well as my friend I traveled with of course) and already missed everyone as soon as I got home. I did travel with a friend from home but Contiki makes it so easy to travel alone, I am considering doing that in the future. There were multiple activities that were planned that would have been amazing to do but weather got the best of us for most of them. Thats the only thing I had regrets about not getting to do, as well as not taking a longer tour :) 7 days was not enough! But it was enough to start my obsession with traveling and get me excited for all the possibilities in my future travels.Show detailed ratings
- HHeidiWritten on April 1, 20164.0 - GoodWhat an amazing experience! I don't know what I was expecting but it was incredible. I made great friends and met tons of new people even though I went on the trip with a friend. And none of that would have been possible without the great attitude and fun of our amazing tour guide!Show detailed ratings
- PJPanayiotaWritten on April 1, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe absolute best week of my life...ive done 3 contiki tours since and I can honestly say that my guide Trys was the best one out of the four. His energy was genuine and contagious...he made a group of 50 diverse personalities blend as one...his humour was on point and met potentially long coach trips an opportunity for fun and banter. Moreover, in a world obsessed with routine and rules, he taught me that its okay to be myself, go against the grain, have adventures and make up my own rules. He not only made me eager to experience Australia in that week, but to continue to explore the world with curious eyes for the rest of my life. I suppose in a way, he truely taught me to be free, He inspired all of us in a way that no other no guide has managed to do since.Show detailed ratings
- MLMarieWritten on April 1, 20165.0 - ExcellentIt was an amazing experience. I highly recommend this tour. After 1 week with the people you meet, you just don't want to leave. Our tour guide Trys was amazing. He had the best energy and attitude. He made sure that we met everyone on the tour and sat next to someone new. It gave me the opportunity to meet people all over the world and make life long friends who I hope to meet again soon.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Sydney
- Day 2: Sydney
- Day 3: Sydney to Coffs Harbour
- Day 4: Coffs Harbour to Byron Bay
- Day 5: Byron Bay to Surfers Paradise
- Day 6: Surfers Paradise
- Day 7: Surfers Paradise
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "I'm a born and bred Aussie, who has been living this crazy nomadic lifestyle of a Tour Manager for the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marie1st February 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
City To Surf
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayApr 8, 2018from Sydney7 DaysSaturdayApr 14, 2018to Surfers Paradise0 seats left$33USD $1,315
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Sydney7 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Surfers Paradise9 seats left$174$1,315-11%USD $1,170
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Sydney7 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Surfers Paradise10+ seats left$174$1,285-11%USD $1,140
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Sydney7 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Surfers Paradise0 seats left$32USD $1,285
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Sydney7 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Surfers Paradise0 seats left$32USD $1,285
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Sydney7 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Surfers Paradise9 seats left$174$1,285-11%USD $1,140
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Sydney7 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Surfers Paradise10+ seats left$174$1,285-11%USD $1,140
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Sydney7 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Surfers Paradise9 seats left$174$1,285-11%USD $1,140
- SundayOct 21, 2018from Sydney7 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Surfers Paradise10+ seats left$174$1,285-11%USD $1,140
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Sydney7 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to Surfers Paradise10+ seats left$174$1,285-11%USD $1,140
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Sydney is the starting point and Surfers Paradise is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 May 2018 the full payment of $1,140 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1140 for City To Surf, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 700 km.
- Sydney (Australia)
- 437 km
- Coffs Harbour (Australia)
- 190 km
- Byron Bay (Australia)
- 74 km
- Surfers Paradise (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,140 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 886 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 53 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on City To Surf