Royal Ascot - Ladies Day (Thursday)
- Our saving
- US $ 149
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Age Range
- 10 to 90 year olds
Start and end in London! With the royal ascot tour Royal Ascot - Ladies Day (Thursday), you have a 1 day tour package taking you through London, England and Ascot. Royal Ascot - Ladies Day (Thursday) includes meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- JGJessicaWritten on November 16, 20155.0 - ExcellentGreat hens day out for my best friend. We booked with PP Travel to Royal Ascot on Ladies Day and had an unreal day out. The bus left from Embankment (so very central in London) and our bus was brand new. Our guide Amber was a lot of fun and kept us entertained through the day until we actually went into the racecourse itself. Had a very nice buffet lunch in the car park with lots of different food options plus unlimited drinks which was a bonus. There was even entertainment in the form of a guy with a guitar singing which was unexpected. The Silver Ring enclosure, which we had tickets for, was quite crowded but we could still find some grass to sit on so we were happy enough. At the end of the day the coach returned us to Embankment as promptly as the traffic could possibly permit. Overall a fantastic time was had by all the girls in the hens party on this tour. Would travel with PP again for sure and definitely recommend them to anyone.Show detailed ratings
- CBCaroleWritten on July 8, 20141.0 - BadBooked with PP travel...what a mistake...waited for coach no 4 to arrive after being told we must not be late ...first told it was caught up in traffic then told it had broken down. Now gone 10 am and we were supposed to leave at 9.30 Owner/organiser said we should walk to embankment station and get the train to Waterloo and then go on to ascot.....come on. High heels, hats, deck chairs and drinks all to be carried....no way. He then suggested we should go into the park nearby and open the "bubbly" get the party started whilst he decided what to do. We had booked a luxury coach trip. Eventually it was suggested to him to put us in taxis.. He finally agreed and went off to get some money. Came back and stood in the middle of the embankment hailing cabs. By this time it was around 11 am and it is a 2 hour drive ....see his intinery ...to ascot. The queens procession starts at 2pm with the first race at 2.30. At best we would not have arrived till after 1pm as there was a coach load to put in taxis and then we had to park and have the lunch provided and then walk the "short" distance to the enclosure Sorry but we would have lost all the atmosphere, had a rough 2 hours in a taxi...especially if you were sitting on tip up seats....and had to rush everything else. Owner/manager should have had a back up plan....did not tell us what was going on unless pressed and his answer to everything was let's have a drink! We said we would not go and he agreed to give us our money back but would not pay for our taxi to and from the embankment which we would not have had to pay for if we had not gone in the first place All in all a bad experience with a badly run company. And let's face it he would have had compensation from the coach company he used. He did return our money but no out of pocket expenses and was extremely rude as he was out of his depth.....I am sure ladies day is fantastic but find another tour operatorShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Royal Ascot Ladies Day tour - 21st June 2018
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Daniel6th February 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Royal Ascot - Ladies Day (Thursday)
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from London1 DayThursdayJun 21, 2018to London10+ seats left$4USD $149
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in London.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this PP Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 April 2018 the full payment of $149 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $149 for Royal Ascot - Ladies Day (Thursday), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and PP Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for PP Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 78 km.
- London (England)
- 39 km
- Ascot (England)
- 39 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $149 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,398 tours in Europe
- covered by 181 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Royal Ascot - Ladies Day (Thursday) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,353 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Royal Ascot - Ladies Day (Thursday)