The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,478
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Darwin! With the hiking & trekking tour Jatbula Trail, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Darwin, Australia and 7 other destinations in Australia. Jatbula Trail is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as more.
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
Other reviews about World Expeditions:Write a review
- Cherie Vernon's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent...ational guidance, knowledge, catering, care, patience and laughs. As World Expeditions Tour Guides I couldn't rate you highly enough. Thanks for making our... Read more
- Ross Dearden's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentIn May we did the 14 day Larapinta end to end with World Expeditions and couldn't have been happier. The tour guides Ange and Peter were g... Read more
- Ian Fredericks's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentWhat an incredible experience! Our guides Jordie and Ange were just brilliant; the food these guys came up with in the m... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Drive to Katherine Gorge, trek to Biddlecombe Cascades
- Day 2: Trek to Crystal Falls
- Day 3: Trek to the Amphitheatre then on to 17 Mile Falls
- Day 4: Trek to Sandy Camp Pool
- Day 5: Trek to Sweetwater Pool
- Day 6: Trek to Leliyn (Edith Falls), return to Darwin
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Natalie26th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Darwin6 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Darwin0 seats leftSave $62USD $1,478Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Darwin6 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Darwin10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $62USD $1,478
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Darwin6 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Darwin6 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $62USD $1,478
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Darwin6 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Darwin6 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $62USD $1,478
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Darwin6 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Darwin0 seats leftSave $62USD $1,478Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Darwin6 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Darwin8 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $62USD $1,478
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Darwin6 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Darwin9 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $62USD $1,478
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Darwin6 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Darwin10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $62USD $1,478
- MondayAug 20, 2018from Darwin6 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Darwin10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $62USD $1,478
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Darwin6 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Darwin9 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $62USD $1,478
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Darwin.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 July 2018 the full payment of $1,478 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1478 for Jatbula Trail, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 590 km.
- Darwin (Australia)
- 271 km
- Katherine River Gorge (Australia)
- 37 km
- Biddlecomb Cascade (Australia)
- 9 km
- Crystal Falls (Australia)
- 8 km
- 17 Mile Falls (Australia)
- 9 km
- Sandy Camp Pool (Australia)
- 10 km
- Sweetwater Pool (Australia)
- 5 km
- Edith Falls (Australia)
- 240 km
- Darwin (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,478 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 792 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 54 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Jatbula Trail via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,809 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours