- Our saving
- US $ 1,478
- Kate Baker's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent
My husband, two children (aged 11 and 13) and myself did the Kakadu Walking Adventure. What an amazing job Pete and Ash did, cooking us superb camp meals, guiding us on scenic trails to viewpoints and waterfalls and offering their insight into local... Read more
- Cherie Vernon's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent
Brilliant tour, with exceptional guides - Maddy, Drew and Earl. They made the trip! Food was brilliantly organised and cooked. The track itself was harder than I imagined. Was quite fatigued before the Mt Sonder experience, so that really took it out of... Read more
- Ross Dearden's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent
In May we did the 14 day Larapinta end to end with World Expeditions and couldn't have been happier. The tour guides Ange and Peter were great. Both professional and informative with loads of knowledge and the meals they cooked us were so well prepared and... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Drive to Katherine Gorge, trek to Biddlecombe Cascades
- Day 2: Trek to Crystal Falls
- Day 3: Trek to the Amphitheatre then on to 17 Mile Falls
- Day 4: Trek to Sandy Camp Pool
- Day 5: Trek to Sweetwater Pool
- Day 6: Trek to Leliyn (Edith Falls), return to Darwin
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mair, 59 years old26th September 2018
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Darwin6 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to DarwinOnly 3 seats left$62USD $1,478
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Darwin6 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Darwin7 seats left$70USD $1,676
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Darwin6 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Darwin10+ seats left$62USD $1,478
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Darwin6 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to DarwinOnly 1 seat left$62USD $1,478
- MondayJul 8, 2019from Darwin6 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Darwin10+ seats left$62USD $1,478
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Darwin6 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Darwin10+ seats left$62USD $1,478
- MondayJul 22, 2019from Darwin6 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Darwin10+ seats left$62USD $1,478
- MondayJul 29, 2019from Darwin6 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Darwin10+ seats left$62USD $1,478
- MondayAug 12, 2019from Darwin6 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Darwin10+ seats left$62USD $1,478
- MondayAug 19, 2019from Darwin6 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Darwin8 seats left$62USD $1,478
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Darwin.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 January 2019 the full payment of $1,478 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1478 for Jatbula Trail, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Darwin (Australia)
- 271 km
- Katherine River Gorge (Australia)
- 37 km
- Biddlecomb Cascade (Australia)
- 9 km
- Crystal Falls (Australia)
- 8 km
- 17 Mile Falls (Australia)
- 9 km
- Sandy Camp Pool (Australia)
- 10 km
- Sweetwater Pool (Australia)
- 5 km
- Edith Falls (Australia)
- 240 km
- Darwin (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,478 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,045 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 73 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Jatbula Trail via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3,477 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours