- Our saving
- US $ 1,715
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Darwin! With the hiking & trekking tour Jatbula Trail, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Darwin, Australia and 7 other destinations in Australia. Jatbula Trail is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as more.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
Other reviews about World Expeditions:Write a review
- Kate Baker's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentMy husband, two children (aged 11 and 13) and myself did the Kakadu Walking Adventure. What an amazing job Pete and Ash ... Read more
- Cherie Vernon's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent...ational guidance, knowledge, catering, care, patience and laughs. As World Expeditions Tour Guides I couldn't rate you highly enough. Thanks for making our... Read more
- Ross Dearden's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentIn May we did the 14 day Larapinta end to end with World Expeditions and couldn't have been happier. The tour guides Ange and Peter were g... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Drive to Katherine Gorge, trek to Biddlecombe Cascades
- Day 2: Trek to Crystal Falls
- Day 3: Trek to the Amphitheatre then on to 17 Mile Falls
- Day 4: Trek to Sandy Camp Pool
- Day 5: Trek to Sweetwater Pool
- Day 6: Trek to Leliyn (Edith Falls), return to Darwin
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Luz, 66 years old16th April 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
STARTENDOUR SAVING PRICE SPACE LEFT
- MondayMay 28, 2018from DarwinSaturdayJun 2, 2018in DarwinOur saving$44PriceUSD $1,7156 spaces left
- MondayJun 4, 2018from DarwinSaturdayJun 9, 2018in DarwinOur saving$44PriceUSD $1,7156 spaces left
- MondayJun 11, 2018from DarwinSaturdayJun 16, 2018in DarwinOur saving$44PriceUSD $1,7156 spaces left
- MondayJun 18, 2018from DarwinSaturdayJun 23, 2018in DarwinOur saving$44PriceUSD $1,7156 spaces left
- MondayJun 25, 2018from DarwinSaturdayJun 30, 2018in DarwinOur saving$44PriceUSD $1,7156 spaces left
- MondayJul 9, 2018from DarwinSaturdayJul 14, 2018in DarwinOur saving$44PriceUSD $1,7156 spaces left
- MondayJul 16, 2018from DarwinSaturdayJul 21, 2018in DarwinOur saving$44PriceUSD $1,7156 spaces left
- MondayJul 23, 2018from DarwinSaturdayJul 28, 2018in DarwinOur saving$44PriceUSD $1,7156 spaces left
- MondayJul 30, 2018from DarwinSaturdayAug 4, 2018in DarwinOur saving$44PriceUSD $1,7156 spaces left
- MondayAug 6, 2018from DarwinSaturdayAug 11, 2018in DarwinOur saving$44PriceUSD $1,7156 spaces left
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Darwin.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 28 December 2017 the full payment of $1,715 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1715 for Jatbula Trail, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 590 km.
- Darwin (Australia)
- 271 km
- Katherine River Gorge (Australia)
- 37 km
- Biddlecomb Cascade (Australia)
- 9 km
- Crystal Falls (Australia)
- 8 km
- 17 Mile Falls (Australia)
- 9 km
- Sandy Camp Pool (Australia)
- 10 km
- Sweetwater Pool (Australia)
- 5 km
- Edith Falls (Australia)
- 240 km
- Darwin (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,715 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 863 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 51 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Jatbula Trail via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 travellers have already met
before they left for Jatbula Trail tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 2,533 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours