- Our saving
- US $ 1,682
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Drive to Katherine Gorge, trek to Biddlecombe Cascades
- Day 2: Trek to Crystal Falls
- Day 3: Trek to the Amphitheatre then on to 17 Mile Falls
- Day 4: Trek to Sandy Camp Pool
- Day 5: Trek to Sweetwater Pool
- Day 6: Trek to Leliyn (Edith Falls), return to Darwin
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Louise Foar's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent
exceeded expectations in terms of organisation, guides and overall experience
- Peter Douglas's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent
Only downside was the flies . They were relentless . So, recommend to others to go a bit later in the year , eg June or July . Nights were cold but days were beautiful
- Kate Baker's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent
My husband, two children (aged 11 and 13) and myself did the Kakadu Walking Adventure. What an amazing job Pete and Ash did, cooking us superb camp meals, guiding us on scenic trails to viewpoints and waterfalls and offering their insight into local... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Richard23rd October 2019
- MondayJun 1, 2020from Darwin6 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to Darwin10+ seats left$17USD $1,682
- MondayJun 8, 2020from Darwin6 DaysSaturdayJun 13, 2020to Darwin10+ seats left$17USD $1,682
- MondayJun 15, 2020from Darwin6 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to Darwin10+ seats left$18USD $1,761
- MondayJun 22, 2020from Darwin6 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to Darwin10+ seats left$18USD $1,761
- MondayJun 29, 2020from Darwin6 DaysSaturdayJul 4, 2020to Darwin10+ seats left$18USD $1,761
- MondayJul 6, 2020from Darwin6 DaysSaturdayJul 11, 2020to Darwin10+ seats left$18USD $1,761
- MondayJul 20, 2020from Darwin6 DaysSaturdayJul 25, 2020to Darwin10+ seats left$18USD $1,761
- MondayAug 10, 2020from Darwin6 DaysSaturdayAug 15, 2020to Darwin10+ seats left$18USD $1,761
- MondayAug 17, 2020from Darwin6 DaysSaturdayAug 22, 2020to Darwin10+ seats left$17USD $1,682
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Darwin.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 31 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 31 January 2020, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with World Expeditions. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 70 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of World Expeditions. Please familiarise yourself with the World Expeditions payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Darwin (Australia)
- 271 km
- Katherine River Gorge (Australia)
- 37 km
- Biddlecomb Cascade (Australia)
- 9 km
- Crystal Falls (Australia)
- 8 km
- 17 Mile Falls (Australia)
- 9 km
- Sandy Camp Pool (Australia)
- 10 km
- Sweetwater Pool (Australia)
- 5 km
- Edith Falls (Australia)
- 240 km
- Darwin (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,682 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,463 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 116 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 6,425 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours