- Our saving
- US $ 3,782
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Private Vehicle, Plane
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
- Richard Johnstone's review about another World Expeditions tour4.5 - Excellent
This is a wonderful way to see the highlights of Madagascar. The day long hikes are so beautiful and with the help of the guides saw so much - from lemurs, birds, bugs and plants! The visit of a local village was fantastic. Highly recommend this trip.
- Review about another World Expeditions tour4.5 - Excellent
It was a very memorable, interesting and enjoyable trip! We both feel like we understand Madagascar so much better and thoroughly enjoyed seeing and learning about the animals, plants and people. Fhurisco really cares about his country and we appreciated... Read more
- Claudia Mayer's review about another World Expeditions tour4.5 - Excellent
The trip has exceeded my expectations. Despite the huge poverty, people are so kind and generous. The landscapes are breathtaking and the animals are amazing. Even simple hotels had a nice touch, like a beautiful painting on bedroom´s wall or nicely folded... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival in Antananarivo
- Day 2: Antananarivo to Tsiroanomandidy (approx 220 kms, 4hrs)
- Day 3: Drive to the Bongolava Massif via Belobaka (approx 120 kms, 6-7 hrs)
- Day 4: Trekking to Ankavandra and begin the descent of the Manambolo River (walk approx 3 hrs)
- Day 5: Canoeing Manambolo River
- Day 7: Canoeing Manambolo Gorge, Bekopaka
- Day 8: Tsingy of Bemaraha
- Day 9: Bekopaka to Kirindy Forest (approx 120 kms, 6 hrs)
- Day 10: Kirindy Forest to Morondava (walk approx 2 hrs; drive 80 kms - approx 2 hrs)
- Day 11: Morondava to Antsirabe (approx 530 kms, 10 hrs)
- Day 12: Antsirabe to Ranomafana (approx 250 kms, 6 hrs)
- Day 13: Ranomafana National Park, transfer to campsite outside Andringitra National Park
- Day 14: Ranomafana to Andringitra (approx 200 kms, 6 hrs)
- Day 15: Andringitra National Park
- Day 17: Andringitra to Isalo National Park (approx 225 kms, 7 hrs)
- Day 18: Walking in Isalo National Park (walk approx 5 - 6 hrs)
- Day 19: Isalo to Toliara (approx 240 kms, 4 hrs)
- Day 20: Fly from Toliara to Antananarivo
- Day 21: In Antananarivo, trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the group size for this tour?
The minimum number for this tour is 6 and the maximum is 16.
Can a 70 year old join this trip?
You would need a doctor to sign your medical forms that we would issue out to you advising any health issues and whether you are safe to travel. We also ask all our travellers to have travel insurance.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Antananarivo21 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Antananarivo8 seats left$117USD $3,782Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Antananarivo21 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to Antananarivo10+ seats left$117USD $3,782Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Antananarivo21 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Antananarivo10+ seats left$117USD $3,782Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Antananarivo21 DaysFridayAug 16, 2019to Antananarivo9 seats left$117USD $3,782Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Antananarivo21 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to Antananarivo10+ seats left$117USD $3,782Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Antananarivo21 DaysFridayOct 18, 2019to Antananarivo10+ seats left$117USD $3,782Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Antananarivo21 DaysFridayJun 12, 2020to Antananarivo10+ seats left$121USD $3,899Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Antananarivo21 DaysFridayJul 10, 2020to Antananarivo10+ seats left$121USD $3,899Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 25, 2020from Antananarivo21 DaysFridayAug 14, 2020to Antananarivo10+ seats left$121USD $3,899Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 22, 2020from Antananarivo21 DaysFridaySep 11, 2020to Antananarivo10+ seats left$121USD $3,899Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Madagascar. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Madagascar. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Madagascar. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Madagascar. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Madagascar. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Madagascar. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Antananarivo.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 January 2019 the full payment of $3,782 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3782 for Madagascar Adventure, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Antananarivo (Madagascar)
- 237 km
- Ankavandra (Madagascar)
- 55 km
- Tsingy de Bemaraha National Park (Madagascar)
- 213 km
- Kirindy Mitea National Park (Madagascar)
- 53 km
- Morondava (Madagascar)
- 287 km
- Antsirabe (Madagascar)
- 157 km
- Parc National de Ranomafana (Madagascar)
- 160 km
- Reserve Naturelle Integrale d'Andringitra (Madagascar)
- 178 km
- Parc National de Isalo (Madagascar)
- 191 km
- Toliara (Madagascar)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,782 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,863 tours in Africa
- covered by 182 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Madagascar Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6,565 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Africa tours