- Our saving
- US $ 569
- Swim in transparent clear waters
- Enjoy pirate-cove parties
- Take in the Mediterranean views
- Go for a fresh seafood platter
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- LBLarryWritten on October 15, 20174.0 - GoodI thought the experience of being on the turquoise coast was wonderful and the crew couldn't have been more helpful.The food on our cruise was fantastic.My only complaint was the music selection by some of our younger travelers was not to my liking but they were polite about turning it down.Show detailed ratings
- BABenjaminWritten on October 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentI wasn't entirely sure what to expect but the whole week was incredible from the places we went, the boat, crew and fellow passengers... all were fantastic.Show detailed ratings
- BTBlairWritten on October 11, 20174.5 - ExcellentLoved it! Would go again!Show detailed ratings
- BBenWritten on August 15, 20165.0 - ExcellentProbably will go down as one of the best weeks of my lifeShow detailed ratings
- JJoWritten on August 12, 20165.0 - ExcellentBusabout Sail Turkey was a highlight of my 2 months in Europe. The tour had the right mix of relaxation and party time which was made even better by the fabulous bunch of people on the boat. Michael was our tour guide. He made an effort to get to know everyone and ensure we were all having a great time. His knowledge bombs and story time were entertaining and always well researched. We had some great group debates and learned heaps about Turkish culture. The crew Sonny, Murat and Mohammed made sure we got to all the best places and had the best food, drink and Turkish hospitality. I want to go back!Show detailed ratings
- KDKimberleyWritten on August 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentWe were so happy to have Michael as out tour guide. He knew all the cool scenes to hit and would get involved with everything we did. His knowledge bombs would come at us left right and centre and he was more then happy to answer more questions if you had them. Made everyone feel welcome and was simply just a genuine dude.Show detailed ratings
- DSDaneWritten on August 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentHad the best time sailing the coast of Turkey with busabout! From the places we saw, out hilarious guide Michael, amazing boat crew, fun night life and amazing food. An experience i won't forgetShow detailed ratings
- RTReneeWritten on August 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentMichael was our tour guide during Turkey Sail. He was very knowledgeable about the Turksih culture and made evening story/learning time very interesting. He was a lot of fun and very social during the day while we were chilling on the boat and while we were out enjoying a night on the town. Michael also made an effort to get to know everyone on our boat, making our time on the boat a lot more enjoyable. Will hopefully have him as a guide for another of my busabout tours!Show detailed ratings
- GHGertieWritten on August 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe turkey sail busabout tour was definitely one of the best weeks of my life! Firstly the beautiful turkish coast was absolutely amazing and to top it off with amazing food, a beautiful bunch of people and crew and the amazing tour guide or basically another mate on the boat except dropping a lot more info about turkey and its history onto us which was awesome and helping us have an awesome week (thanks Michael). From someone who isn't big on tours I was super impressed with this one as it had the perfect balance between partying and actually doing activities and chilling out. Will always recommend this sail :)Show detailed ratings
- LLaurenbarrah@hotmail.comWritten on August 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe Busabout Turkey Sail was the highlight of my 5 week European Adventure. From the staff, to the scenery, to my fellow passengers, it was truely above my expectation. The boat itself was really nice, very spacious and very clean. The staff were very attentive and accomodating. Michael was awesome. He was really knowledgeable and passionate about Turkey and he took his role in both entertaining and educating us very seriously (with a bundle of jokes thrown in). He espouses passion for his job and the culture in every conversation, interaction and activity he undertakes. It was very easy to feel at home and comfortable with everyone on the boat. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone wanting to experience the sun from the beautiful waters of Turkey and make amazing friends along the way. Thanks again for everything Michael and the crew!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Fethiye to Samanlik Bay
- Samanlik Bay to St Nicholas Island
- St Nicholas Island to Kas
- Kas to Smugglers Cove
- Smugglers Cove to Demre to Limanagzi
- Limanagzi to Kalkan
- Kalkan to Fethiye
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Adventures & Sailing
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The Tour Ends at 10:00am at Fethiye Harbour, Fethiye. It's time to say farewell to your new travel friends and continue your travels onwards!
When and where does the tour start?
The tour will depart at 2:00pm, from the V-Go Travel Agency Office, Fethiye.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available for this tour, and you will, therefore, have to make your own way from and to the airport.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Fethiye10+ seats left$34USD $805
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Fethiye10+ seats left$34USD $805
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Fethiye0 seats left$34USD $805
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to FethiyeOnly 1 seat left$114$839-14%USD $725
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Fethiye0 seats left$34USD $805
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Fethiye0 seats left$26USD $633
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to FethiyeOnly 1 seat left$26USD $633
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to FethiyeOnly 3 seats left$26USD $633
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Fethiye9 seats left$90$659-14%USD $569
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Fethiye0 seats left$19USD $460
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Fethiye.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 September 2018 the full payment of $569 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $569 for Sail Turkey, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Fethiye (Turkey)
- 5 km
- Oludeniz (Turkey)
- 7 km
- St. Nicholas Island (Turkey)
- 65 km
- Kas (Turkey)
- 91 km
- Simena (Turkey)
- 73 km
- Kekova (Turkey)
- 43 km
- Kalkan (Turkey)
- 47 km
- Fethiye (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $569 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,718 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sail Turkey