- Our saving
- US $ 479
- Spend your evenings at pirate-cove parties.
- Swim in secluded bays of turquoise water every day.
- Explore the port town of Kalkan.
- Watch the sunset at St. Nicholas Island.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Fethiye to Samanlik Bay
- Samanlik Bay to St Nicholas Island
- St. Nicholas Island to Kas to Limanagzi Bay
- Limanagzi Bay to Smugglers Cove
- Smugglers Cove to Demre to Limanagzi Bay
- Limanagzi Bay to Kalkan to Firnaz Bay
- Firnaz Bay to Fethiye
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- GraceWritten on September 14, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Best tour I've done! Amazing food, all the crew were really friendly. Cal did a great job as tour guide, lots of fun and passionate about teaching us about Turkeys history and culture.
- AAlextoyWritten on September 13, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic cruise all together the crew work so hard including the chef he cooks the best food I’ve had in all of Europe so many things to see and do it’s amazing, plus Callum is the best tour guide I’ve had all over Europe, the information and places we... Read more
- HHayleyWritten on September 13, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Cal was great, full of knowledge, always putting in extra effort to ensure everyone had a great time. You can tell he loves his job!!
- MMelissaWritten on September 13, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I spent a week with Cal sailing around Turkey and absolutely loved it. He always made sure everyone felt right at home and was always having fun. He has exceptional knowledge of Turkey and always took the time out to educate everyone and open up topics for... Read more
- JJoelGrimmerWritten on September 9, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Cal was simultaneously both a fun and a professional guide. He made sure everyone felt included and did a great job of helping people get to know each other.
- BBlazeMontgomeryWritten on September 8, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
What a trip! Fantastic people, fantastic location, fantastic food and most importantly the most fantastic guide you could ever ask for. Cal has so much knowledge of not only Turkish history but of local cafes, bars and experiences that make the trip that... Read more
- PPaulinePetanWritten on September 7, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Cal is by far the best tour guide I've ever had! I've had him throughout the HOHO network early on in the season where I traveled with him to a number of different places then had him again for this trip! He is the superhero of guides! I have never met... Read more
- NNicoleKambourisWritten on September 7, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Callum was the best tour guide. He was passionate, helpful, informative and made the whole experience one to remember. The meals were awesome. As for the accommodation, I felt like the rubbish bins and our body towels for showering could have been... Read more
- GGraceDawsonWritten on September 7, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Cal was the most incredible guide I’ve ever had. Not only was he knowledgeable and knew staggering amounts of history and information about the country, he was an all round top guy with loads of energy and so much fun. Cal was inclusive of everyone and... Read more
- CCaraVrzovskiWritten on September 7, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Cal is an all round inspiring tour guide and I would recommend him no matter where he is! He brings so much joy to the table, from the start and end of the day. Being as courageous as he is, he inspires each person to keep on embarking on the journey... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the typical breakfasts?
Breakfasts on this tour are usually buffet style in order to cater for different dietary requirements. This means that there are plenty of continental options available if you wish to try them.
When and where does the tour end?
The Tour Ends at 10:00am at Fethiye Harbour, Fethiye. It's time to say farewell to your new travel friends and continue your travels onwards!
When and where does the tour start?
The tour will depart at 2:00pm, from the V-Go Travel Agency Office, Fethiye.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I'm a passionate and excited traveller from Brisbane Australia. I started my career as an events team..."
- "Despite being a man with a beard I consider myself still a 5yr old boy, exploring the world full of curiosities..."
- "Australian tour guide from the South Coast of NSW sailing through Croatia and doing my best to avoid..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Crystal4th July 2019
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Fethiye10+ seats left$14USD $675
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Fethiye10+ seats left$14USD $675
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to Fethiye0 seats left$10USD $479Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to FethiyeOnly 1 seat left$10USD $479
- SaturdayOct 19, 2019from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdayOct 26, 2019to FethiyeOnly 3 seats left$10USD $479
- SaturdayApr 25, 2020from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdayMay 2, 2020to Fethiye10+ seats left$10USD $479
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdayMay 9, 2020to Fethiye10+ seats left$10USD $479
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to Fethiye10+ seats left$10USD $479
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to Fethiye10+ seats left$10USD $479
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Fethiye10+ seats left$10USD $479
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Fethiye.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 5 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 5 November 2019, a minimum payment of $100 is required to confirm your booking with Busabout. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Busabout. Please familiarise yourself with the Busabout payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Fethiye (Turkey)
- 8 km
- St. Nicholas Island (Turkey)
- 65 km
- Kas (Turkey)
- 91 km
- Simena (Turkey)
- 73 km
- Kekova (Turkey)
- 11 km
- Demre (Turkey)
- 51 km
- Kalkan (Turkey)
- 47 km
- Fethiye (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $479 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,182 tours in Europe
- covered by 557 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 60 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sail Turkey