- Our saving
- US $ 422
- Swim in transparent clear waters
- Enjoy pirate-cove parties
- Take in the Mediterranean views
- Go for a fresh seafood platter
- Rather Poor
- TSToniWritten on September 9, 20183.0 - AverageIt needs to be made clear that the berths are small, air-conditioning is only run for about 1/2 an hour a night, therefore berths are extremely hot and smell of diesel. Most people slept on the deck which is fine, but I think you should let people know that this likely to be needed.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on July 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe did 2 weeks in turkey and Metin was our tour guide!! He’s an absolute legend so caring, patient, funny, and such a good time! He’s also soooo knowledgeable about everything!! Highly recommend doing this adventure and seeing all the beautiful sites round turkey!! Can’t wait to come back some day!Show detailed ratings
- LBLarryWritten on October 15, 20174.0 - GoodI thought the experience of being on the turquoise coast was wonderful and the crew couldn't have been more helpful.The food on our cruise was fantastic.My only complaint was the music selection by some of our younger travelers was not to my liking but they were polite about turning it down.Show detailed ratings
- BABenjaminWritten on October 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentI wasn't entirely sure what to expect but the whole week was incredible from the places we went, the boat, crew and fellow passengers... all were fantastic.Show detailed ratings
- BTBlairWritten on October 11, 20174.5 - ExcellentLoved it! Would go again!Show detailed ratings
- BBenWritten on August 15, 20165.0 - ExcellentProbably will go down as one of the best weeks of my lifeShow detailed ratings
- JJoWritten on August 12, 20165.0 - ExcellentBusabout Sail Turkey was a highlight of my 2 months in Europe. The tour had the right mix of relaxation and party time which was made even better by the fabulous bunch of people on the boat. Michael was our tour guide. He made an effort to get to know everyone and ensure we were all having a great time. His knowledge bombs and story time were entertaining and always well researched. We had some great group debates and learned heaps about Turkish culture. The crew Sonny, Murat and Mohammed made sure we got to all the best places and had the best food, drink and Turkish hospitality. I want to go back!Show detailed ratings
- KDKimberleyWritten on August 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentWe were so happy to have Michael as out tour guide. He knew all the cool scenes to hit and would get involved with everything we did. His knowledge bombs would come at us left right and centre and he was more then happy to answer more questions if you had them. Made everyone feel welcome and was simply just a genuine dude.Show detailed ratings
- DSDaneWritten on August 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentHad the best time sailing the coast of Turkey with busabout! From the places we saw, out hilarious guide Michael, amazing boat crew, fun night life and amazing food. An experience i won't forgetShow detailed ratings
- RTReneeWritten on August 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentMichael was our tour guide during Turkey Sail. He was very knowledgeable about the Turksih culture and made evening story/learning time very interesting. He was a lot of fun and very social during the day while we were chilling on the boat and while we were out enjoying a night on the town. Michael also made an effort to get to know everyone on our boat, making our time on the boat a lot more enjoyable. Will hopefully have him as a guide for another of my busabout tours!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Fethiye to Samanlik Bay
- Samanlik Bay to St Nicholas Island
- St. Nicholas Island to Kas to Limanagzi Bay
- Limanagzi Bay to Smugglers Cove
- Smugglers Cove to Demre to Limanagzi Bay
- Limanagzi Bay to Kalkan to Firnaz Bay
- Firnaz Bay to Fethiye
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Adventures & Sailing
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The Tour Ends at 10:00am at Fethiye Harbour, Fethiye. It's time to say farewell to your new travel friends and continue your travels onwards!
When and where does the tour start?
The tour will depart at 2:00pm, from the V-Go Travel Agency Office, Fethiye.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available for this tour, and you will, therefore, have to make your own way from and to the airport.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Fethiye0 seats left$19USD $460
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Fethiye0 seats left$19USD $460
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to Fethiye0 seats left$19USD $460
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Fethiye0 seats left$19USD $460
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Fethiye10+ seats left$67$489-14%USD $422
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Fethiye10+ seats left$67$489-14%USD $422
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Fethiye10+ seats left$67$489-14%USD $422
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Fethiye10+ seats left$67$489-14%USD $422
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Fethiye10+ seats left$67$489-14%USD $422
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Fethiye10+ seats left$94$689-14%USD $595
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Fethiye.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 November 2018 the full payment of $422 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $422 for Sail Turkey, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Fethiye (Turkey)
- 5 km
- Oludeniz (Turkey)
- 7 km
- St. Nicholas Island (Turkey)
- 65 km
- Kas (Turkey)
- 91 km
- Simena (Turkey)
- 73 km
- Kekova (Turkey)
- 43 km
- Kalkan (Turkey)
- 47 km
- Fethiye (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $422 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,841 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sail Turkey