- Our saving
- US $ 1,200
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- PMPavendeepWritten on December 30, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis was my first small group tour so I have no other to compare it too, but seasoned 'tourees' on the tour with me said it was one the best they've been on. I can't really comment on Busabout as they book the tour through Nomadic Expeditions. Their were other on the tour who had booked through other companies. We had 6 women and 1 man. Mostly in our later twenties with one lady in her 50s. The guide, Mohammed, was great. Very knowledgeable and open to questions. He makes an effort to engage with local families to provide authentic experiences on the tour. We travelled in a comfortable bus with a safe driver. We covered a lot of the country - I feel bad for tourists who only get to experience Marrakesh! The included highlights are great and the extras are fairly priced. The food is good with huge portions. We also had regular supermarket stops. As expected, some hotels were better than others. I believe one of them may have had bed bugs as I woke up with lots of itchy bites. But when anyone had issues with a room, the guide was quick to get the room changed. The tour is also the best value for money I found and I did a lot of research! Recommend completely!Show detailed ratings
- SMSteffWritten on August 3, 20164.5 - ExcellentMorocco Encompassed was amazing! Mohammed was an incredible guide making sure we all stayed in one piece while enjoying the amazing country that Morocco is.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Marrakech to Casablanca
- Casablanca to Rabat to Meknes
- Meknes to Chefchaouen
- Chefchauoen to Volubilis to Fes
- Fes to Midelt
- Midelt to Sahara Desert
- Sahara Desert to Todra Gorge
- Todra Gorge to Ouarzazate to Ait Benhaddou
- Ait Benhaddou to Essaouira
- Essaouira to Marrakech
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Hi, We Are Busabout
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- October 1, 2016
What is the maximum capacity of this tour?
In general this tour operates with a small group, between 10-15 travellers.
- June 18, 2015
what star grade is the accommodation on this tour?
Busabout is normally a 3 - 3.5 star style accommodation geared towards backpackers, independant travellers. So clean and comfortable accommodation throughout.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Richard17th December 2017
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- SaturdayMar 17, 2018from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayMar 31, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$50USD $1,200
- SaturdayMar 31, 2018from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayApr 14, 2018to Marrakesh9 seats left$50USD $1,200
- SaturdayApr 14, 2018from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayApr 28, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$50USD $1,200
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayMay 12, 2018to Marrakesh4 seats left$50USD $1,200
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$50USD $1,200
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$50USD $1,200
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to MarrakeshOnly 1 seat left$50USD $1,200
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Marrakesh7 seats left$50USD $1,200
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$50USD $1,200
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$50USD $1,200
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Marrakesh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 April 2018 the full payment of $1,200 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1200 for Morocco Encompassed, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
- 215 km
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 88 km
- Rabat (Morocco)
- 118 km
- Meknes (Morocco)
- 25 km
- Volubilis (Morocco)
- 152 km
- Chefchaouen (Morocco)
- 129 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 153 km
- Midelt (Morocco)
- 190 km
- Merzouga (Morocco)
- 161 km
- Todra Gorge (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,200 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,108 tours in Africa
- covered by 100 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Morocco Encompassed