- Our saving
- US $ 1,322
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Sleep under the stars at a traditional Berber camp.
- Enjoy a camel ride through the desert.
- Visit the imperial Fes, Meknes, Marrakech and Rabat.
- Walk through intoxicating Moroccan spice markets,
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- PMPavendeepWritten on December 30, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was my first small group tour so I have no other to compare it too, but seasoned 'tourees' on the tour with me said it was one the best they've been on. I can't really comment on Busabout as they book the tour through Nomadic Expeditions. Their were... Read more
- SMSteffWritten on August 3, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Morocco Encompassed was amazing! Mohammed was an incredible guide making sure we all stayed in one piece while enjoying the amazing country that Morocco is.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Marrakech to Casablanca
- Casablanca to Rabat to Meknes
- Meknes to Volubilis to Chefchaouen
- Chefchauoen to Fes
- Fes to Midelt
- Midelt to Sahara Desert
- Sahara Desert to Todra Gorge
- Todra Gorge to Ouarzazate to Ait Benhaddou
- Ait Benhaddou to Essaouira
- Essaouira to Marrakech
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
- Hi, We're Busabout!
- Busabout Europe 2019
- Meet the Crew
- TourRadar presents Aït Benhaddou
- TourRadar presents The Imperial Cities
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age range?
Busabout trips are geared towards young independent backpackers, and generally attract an age range of around 18 - 30. This is just a guide, however, and there are no upper age limits for this tour. As long as you share their spirit of travel you’ll be fine!
What are the typical breakfasts?
Breakfasts on this tour are usually buffet style in order to cater for different dietary requirements. This means that there are plenty of continental options available if you wish to try them.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
There are no airport transfers included in this tour, therefore you will need to make their own way to the starting point. All Busabout starting points are centrally located and have good public transport links so there should be no trouble getting there!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pamela1st February 2018
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdayMar 30, 2019from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$28USD $1,371+ $65 Local Tax
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$28USD $1,371+ $65 Local Tax
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$28USD $1,371+ $65 Local Tax
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Marrakesh8 seats left$27USD $1,322+ $65 Local Tax
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Marrakesh4 seats left$27USD $1,322+ $65 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Marrakesh9 seats left$27USD $1,322+ $65 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$27USD $1,322+ $65 Local Tax
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$28USD $1,371+ $65 Local Tax
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$28USD $1,371+ $65 Local Tax
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$28USD $1,371+ $65 Local Tax
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Marrakesh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 May 2019 the full payment of $1,322 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1322 for Morocco Encompassed, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
- 215 km
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 88 km
- Rabat (Morocco)
- 118 km
- Meknes (Morocco)
- 144 km
- Chefchaouen (Morocco)
- 152 km
- Volubilis (Morocco)
- 38 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 153 km
- Midelt (Morocco)
- 190 km
- Merzouga (Morocco)
- 161 km
- Todra Gorge (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,322 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,243 tours in Africa
- covered by 345 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Morocco Encompassed