- Our saving
- US $ 466
- Go Lederhosen Shopping
- Visit the famous Neuschwanstein Castle
- Experience a traditional Beer Hall
- Explore the Oktoberfest fairgrounds
- Rather Poor
- JCJoshWritten on December 31, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was awesome! Lots of information and never had to worry. Really worth every penny. Big thanks to the guide Rose who really helped me and a friend when we were in a bit of trouble at the festival ground. She really helped us out.. Would definitely... Read more
- MattyWritten on August 11, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had rose brown as my guide! I wouldn't want any other person to be my guide.. Best guide, very knowledgable, knew her way around. Easy to talk to and to go to if I needed help with anything.. 10 out of 10 effort
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Once upon a time, in a sleepy little village near Bristol, there lived a chubby, curly-haired girl called..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra9th January 2018
- FridaySep 20, 2019from Munich4 DaysMondaySep 23, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$66$559-12%USD $493
- MondaySep 23, 2019from Munich4 DaysThursdaySep 26, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$62$529-12%USD $466
- ThursdaySep 26, 2019from Munich4 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$62$529-12%USD $466
- SundaySep 29, 2019from Munich4 DaysWednesdayOct 2, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$62$529-12%USD $466
- WednesdayOct 2, 2019from Munich4 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$62$529-12%USD $466
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 March 2019 the full payment of $466 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $466 for Oktoberfest Hostel, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $466 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,329 tours in Europe
- covered by 336 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oktoberfest Hostel