Oktoberfest - Hostel Stay
- Our saving
- US $ 518
- Dress up in dirndl & lederhosen!
- Sing along with the locals in the beer tents
- Learn to play Bavarian beer hall games
- Enjoy the Oktoberfest Opening Parade.
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AdamBobawskyWritten on June 14, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was an awesome tour and a great way to experience Oktoberfest!Review collected by Busabout
- RRyanWritten on May 8, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Kayla was unreal, so fun and full of insite. She showed us some of the best places in Munich and went at an easy pace so everyone could keep up.
- JCJoshWritten on December 31, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was awesome! Lots of information and never had to worry. Really worth every penny. Big thanks to the guide Rose who really helped me and a friend when we were in a bit of trouble at the festival ground. She really helped us out.. Would definitely... Read more
- MattyWritten on August 11, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had rose brown as my guide! I wouldn't want any other person to be my guide.. Best guide, very knowledgable, knew her way around. Easy to talk to and to go to if I needed help with anything.. 10 out of 10 effort
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age range?
Busabout trips are geared towards young independent backpackers, and generally attract an age range of around 18 - 30. This is just a guide, however, and there are no upper age limits for this tour. As long as you share their spirit of travel you’ll be fine!
Do you arrange airport transfers?
There are no airport transfers included in this tour, therefore you will need to make their own way to the starting point. All Busabout starting points are centrally located and have good public transport links so there should be no trouble getting there!
Do we spend the whole time at the festival?
No, in your free time you can explore Dachau Concentration Camp, cycle around Munich or even visit Neuschwanstein (Sleeping Beauty's castle). There's so much to see and do in beautiful Germany!
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Hi, We're Busabout!
- Busabout Festivals
Guides who have led this tour
- "Once upon a time, in a sleepy little village near Bristol, there lived a chubby, curly-haired girl called..."
- "Hi, I'm Kayla a tour guide at Busabout! I've always loved to travel, I was a travel agent but wanted..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Trisha3rd March 2019
Oktoberfest - Hostel Stay
- FridaySep 20, 2019from Munich4 DaysMondaySep 23, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$11USD $548
- MondaySep 23, 2019from Munich4 DaysThursdaySep 26, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$11USD $518
- ThursdaySep 26, 2019from Munich4 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$11USD $518
- SundaySep 29, 2019from Munich4 DaysWednesdayOct 2, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$11USD $518Book Now Hold my
- WednesdayOct 2, 2019from Munich4 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Munich6 seats left$11USD $518Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 6 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 6 November 2019, a minimum payment of $100 is required to confirm your booking with Busabout. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Busabout. Please familiarise yourself with the Busabout payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $518 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,190 tours in Europe
- covered by 556 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oktoberfest - Hostel Stay