Most Wanted Sale
ends in 56:46:08
- Our saving
- US $ 500
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
- Go Lederhosen Shopping
- Visit the famous Neuschwanstein Castle
- Experience a traditional Beer Hall
- Explore the Oktoberfest fairgrounds
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- JCJoshWritten on December 31, 20154.5 - ExcellentThe tour was awesome! Lots of information and never had to worry. Really worth every penny. Big thanks to the guide Rose who really helped me and a friend when we were in a bit of trouble at the festival ground. She really helped us out.. Would definitely recommend and hope to do it again soon.Show detailed ratings
- MattyWritten on August 11, 20155.0 - ExcellentI had rose brown as my guide! I wouldn't want any other person to be my guide.. Best guide, very knowledgable, knew her way around. Easy to talk to and to go to if I needed help with anything.. 10 out of 10 effortShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Once upon a time, in a sleepy little village near Bristol, there lived a chubby, curly-haired girl called..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridaySep 21, 2018from Munich4 DaysMondaySep 24, 2018to MunichOnly 2 seats left$24USD $585
- MondaySep 24, 2018from Munich4 DaysThursdaySep 27, 2018to Munich5 seats left$79$579-14%USD $500
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Munich4 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Munich0 seats left$23USD $556Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Munich4 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$79$579-14%USD $500
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Munich4 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$23USD $556
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 October 2018 the full payment of $500 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $500 for Oktoberfest Hostel, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 179 km.
- Munich (Germany)
- 89 km
- Neuschwanstein (Germany)
- 89 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $500 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,006 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oktoberfest Hostel