Focus on Ireland (2018, 8 Days)
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,796
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Learn about the history and folklore of Killarney
- Visit the famous House of Waterford Crystal
- Kiss the Stone of Eloquence at the Blarney Castle
- Admire the incredible Cliffs of Moher
- See the Dublin Castle and the Guinness Storehouse
- Enjoy the Irish scenery and savour local Irish cuisine
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
Start and end in Dublin! With the in-depth cultural tour Focus on Ireland (2018, 8 Days), you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Dublin, Ireland and 11 other destinations in Ireland. Focus on Ireland (2018, 8 Days) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- LTLeslieWritten on August 27, 20184.5 - ExcellentKatie was professional, competent, well-organized and informative. But she was very cold. No friendliness exhibition to customers. Never ate a meal with us. Did not encourage questions about the sights or conversation about anything. When we disembarked from bus she disappeared into thin air. A few of us actually got to the point where we were afraid to ask her anything. Always polite and courteous, but frosty. The bus driver Eugene was downright surly. Never cracked a smile or spoke a word all week.Show detailed ratings
- JLJeremyWritten on July 16, 20184.0 - GoodThe itinerary stated that we would see the bottom third of Ireland and visiting various places en route but there were places that it would have been nice to see but were missed out, parts on the ring of Kerry, the Wicklow mountains , the Irish Stud farm in Kildare, a proper tour of Dublin - due to arriving at the various hotels too early - therefore a bit more planning at the start of the tour would mean that more sights would be seen and ensure that the driver did not exceed his EU driving hours.Show detailed ratings
- JAJosephWritten on August 7, 20175.0 - ExcellentAmazing experience for our first group coach tour! Tom Horgan was an exceptional guide. Martin was a great driver. All the accommodations were more than comfortable. Breakfast was more than plentiful. The dinners were tasty and fun. The itinerary was well planned and the stops broke up the journey very nicely. Highly recommend!Show detailed ratings
- NANotWritten on April 15, 20171.0 - BadHorrible Customer Service prior to going on trip had a family emergency and were not accommodating!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Your Journey Begins
- Day 2: In Dublin’s Fair City.
- Day 3: To Galway, City of the Tribes.
- Day 4: The Cliffs of Moher, Adare and Killarney.
- Day 5: Ring of Kerry Experience.
- Day 6: Blarney Castle and Cobh on the way to Cork.
- Day 7: Waterford, Kildare and on to Dublin.
- Day 8: Depart Dublin.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Introducing Insight Vacations
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Focus on Ireland (2018, 8 Days)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Dublin8 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,995Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Dublin8 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$200$1,995-10%USD $1,796
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Dublin8 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Dublin9 seats left$200$1,995-10%USD $1,796
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Dublin8 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Dublin7 seats left$208$2,075-10%USD $1,868
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Dublin8 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Dublin7 seats left$210$2,095-10%USD $1,886
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Dublin8 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$210$2,095-10%USD $1,886
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Dublin8 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Dublin9 seats left$210$2,095-10%USD $1,886
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Dublin8 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$210$2,095-10%USD $1,886
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Dublin8 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Dublin7 seats left$210$2,095-10%USD $1,886
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Dublin8 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Dublin7 seats left$210$2,095-10%USD $1,886
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 November 2018 the full payment of $1,796 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1796 for Focus on Ireland (2018, 8 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 822 km.
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 186 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 73 km
- Limerick (Ireland)
- 90 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 53 km
- Dingle (Ireland)
- 53 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 86 km
- Cobh (Ireland)
- 14 km
- Cork (Ireland)
- 7 km
- Blarney (Ireland)
- 49 km
- Youghal (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,796 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,841 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Focus on Ireland (2018, 8 Days)