Western Wilderness 2018/2019
- Our saving
- US $ 3,044
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Guesthouse, Hut
- Ship, Plane
- Travel style
- Patricia Kong Ting's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour4.0 - Good
Good selection of sites visited: correction: our tour guide / driver for south NZ was excellent. For north NZ was good. The scenic rep, Sandra was VG.
- Wayne Bohnet's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
Great experience - class act
- Dennis Treiber's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
Mentioned to a relative and it could be on there adgenda next Our Room girl Irena deserves a promotion Sammy became my son Victor was the gentleman of honour , loved everyone.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Hobart
- Day 2: Port Arthur
- Day 3: Hobart > Strahan
- Day 4: Strahan > Cradle Mountain
- Day 5: Cradle Mountain
- Day 6: Cradle Mountain > Smithton
- Day 7: Smithton > Launceston
- Day 8: Launceston
- Day 9: Launceston
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
Western Wilderness 2018/2019
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- SundayJan 13, 2019from Hobart9 DaysMondayJan 21, 2019to Launceston7 seats left$127USD $3,044
- SundayFeb 3, 2019from Hobart9 DaysMondayFeb 11, 2019to Launceston9 seats left$127USD $3,044
- SundayMar 3, 2019from Hobart9 DaysMondayMar 11, 2019to Launceston9 seats left$127USD $3,044
- SundayMar 17, 2019from Hobart9 DaysMondayMar 25, 2019to Launceston8 seats left$127USD $3,044
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Hobart9 DaysMondayApr 15, 2019to Launceston10+ seats left$127USD $3,044
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Hobart is the starting point and Launceston is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 95 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 February 2019 the full payment of $3,044 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3044 for Western Wilderness 2018/2019, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Hobart (Australia)
- 183 km
- Strahan (Australia)
- 81 km
- Cradle Mountain (Australia)
- 106 km
- Smithton (Australia)
- 181 km
- Launceston (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,044 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 987 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 72 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 3,474 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours