- Our saving
- US $ 5,077
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Uluru and end in Darwin! With the eco tour Territory Explorer, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Uluru, Australia and 6 other destinations in Australia. Territory Explorer includes meals, transport.
- Hotel, Camping
- Train & Rail, Jeep & 4WD, Ship, Plane
Other reviews about Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours:Write a review
- KAREL MUL's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour5.0 - Excellentthis was so much more than we expected. The cruise, the accomodation, the food, the cabin, the whole crew... in one wor... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Uluru
- Day 2: Uluru
- Day 3: Uluru > Kings Canyon
- Day 4: Kings Canyon > Alice Springs
- Day 5: Alice Springs
- Day 6: Alice Springs > The Ghan
- Day 7: The Ghan > Darwin
- Day 8: Darwin
- Day 9: Darwin
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Chris10th October 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Uluru9 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to Darwin8 seats left$212USD $5,077
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from Uluru9 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to Darwin8 seats left$212USD $5,077
- WednesdayJul 18, 2018from Uluru9 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to Darwin8 seats left$212USD $5,077
- WednesdayAug 8, 2018from Uluru9 DaysThursdayAug 16, 2018to Darwin10+ seats left$212DealUSD $5,077
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Uluru is the starting point and Darwin is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 July 2018 the full payment of $5,077 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5077 for Territory Explorer, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,773 km.
- Uluru (Australia)
- 134 km
- Kings Canyon (Australia)
- 248 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 452 km
- Tennant Creek (Australia)
- 612 km
- Katherine (Australia)
- 144 km
- Kakadu National Park (Australia)
- 183 km
- Darwin (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,077 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 828 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 53 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,761 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours