Top End & Kimberley Spectacular
The Great Escape Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 27 Feb 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 5,002
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Darwin and end in Broome! With the discovery tour Top End & Kimberley Spectacular, you have a 12 day tour package taking you from Darwin to Broome and through Darwin, Australia and 6 other destinations in Australia. Top End & Kimberley Spectacular includes meals, transport.
- Hotel, Camping
- Ship, Plane
Other reviews about Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours:Write a review
- KAREL MUL's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour5.0 - Excellentthis was so much more than we expected. The cruise, the accomodation, the food, the cabin, the whole crew... in one wor... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Darwin
- Day 2: Darwin
- Day 3: Darwin > Kakadu National Park
- Day 4: Kakadu National Park > Katherine
- Day 5: Katherine > Kununurra
- Day 6: Kununurra > El Questro
- Day 7: El Questro
- Day 8: El Questro > Halls Creek
- Day 9: Halls Creek > Fitzroy Crossing
- Day 10: Fitzroy Crossing > Broome
- Day 11: Broome
- Day 12: Broome
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joan13th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Top End & Kimberley Spectacular
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from Darwin12 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Broome8 seats left$208DealUSD $5,002
- TuesdayJul 17, 2018from Darwin12 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Broome8 seats left$208DealUSD $5,002
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Darwin12 DaysTuesdayAug 7, 2018to Broome8 seats left$208DealUSD $5,002
- TuesdayAug 7, 2018from Darwin12 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Broome7 seats left$208DealUSD $5,002
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Darwin is the starting point and Broome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 May 2018 the full payment of $5,002 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5002 for Top End & Kimberley Spectacular, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,602 km.
- Darwin (Australia)
- 183 km
- Kakadu National Park (Australia)
- 144 km
- Katherine (Australia)
- 406 km
- Kununurra (Australia)
- 0 km
- El Questro (Australia)
- 295 km
- Halls Creek (Australia)
- 574 km
- Broome (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,002 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 923 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 54 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,772 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours