Best of the Balkans (from Bucharest to Budapest)
Start in Bucharest and end in Budapest! With the in-depth cultural tour Best of the Balkans (from Bucharest to Budapest), you have a 15 day tour package taking you from Bucharest to Budapest and through Bucharest, Romania and 7 other destinations in Europe. Best of the Balkans (from Bucharest to Budapest) includes meals, transport.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Bucharest
- Day 2: Bucharest > Sofia
- Day 3: Sofia
- Day 4: Sofia > Ohrid Lake
- Day 5: Ohrid Lake
- Day 6: Ohrid Lake > Tirana
- Day 7: Tirana > Budva
- Day 8: Budva > Dubrovnik
- Day 9: Dubrovnik
- Day 10: Dubrovnik > Sarajevo
- Day 11: Sarajevo
- Day 12: Sarajevo > Zagreb
- Day 13: Zagreb > Plitvice National Park > Zagreb
- Day 14: Zagreb > Budapest
- Day 15: Budapest
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gim Yang, 33 years old26th February 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Romania and Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Romania, Bulgaria, Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Romania, Bulgaria and Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Romania, Bulgaria, Albania, Montenegro, Croatia, Bosnia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania, Croatia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Bucharest is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 January 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Best of the Balkans (from Bucharest to Budapest), but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,546 km.
- Bucharest (Romania)
- 295 km
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
- 327 km
- Tirana (Albania)
- 134 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
- 74 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 134 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 282 km
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 300 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,237 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,118 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 16,254 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours