Jewels of Europe with Paris 18 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 9,259
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Monastery, Guesthouse
- Train & Rail, Bicycle, Ship, Private Vehicle, Ferry
- Scenic Luxury Cruise...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris
- Day 4: Paris > Amsterdam
- Day 5: Amsterdam
- Day 6: Cologne > Marksburg
- Day 7: Rhine Gorge > Rüdesheim
- Day 8: Miltenberg
- Day 9: Würzburg
- Day 10: Bamberg
- Day 11: Nuremberg
- Day 12: Regensburg
- Day 13: Passau > Salzburg
- Day 14: Melk > Dürnstein
- Day 15: Vienna
- Day 16: Vienna
- Day 17: Budapest
- Day 18: Budapest
Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours Ships
- Scenic JewelBuilt in 2013, Scenic Jewel is an unforgettable gem in Scenic’s fleetship. Attention to detail is a crucial aspect, which is why ev… Read moreBuilt2013Guests169Crew51Length135mStaterooms85Gross Tonnage2,721
- Scenic Jasper4 decks, 169 guestsand 53 passionate crew members that will do anything to ensure an unforgettable cruise along the Danube River for anyo… Read moreBuilt2015Guests169Crew51Length135mStaterooms85Gross Tonnage2,721
- Scenic OpalWith 53 professionally trained crew members and 85 suites ready to accommodate 169 passengers, Scenic Opal can be found flowing through t… Read moreBuilt2016Guests169Crew51Length135mStaterooms85Gross Tonnage2,721
- Scenic RubySince 2009, the Scenic Ruby has been sailing on European waters, carrying up to 167 travellers through mesmerizing landscapes while provi… Read moreBuilt2009 (refurbished 2013)Guests167Crew53Length135mStaterooms84Gross Tonnage2,721
- Chrisopher Dietzel's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour4.5 - Excellent
The inclusions were excellent, walking tour guides at most locations were brilliant and well informed. The Cruise Director (Richard Grey) was absolutely fantastic, running the program with precision, and good humour. The entire crew was magnificent. Just a... Read more
- Wayne Bohnet's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
- Paulo Caputo's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
It was a wonderfull trip
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Are meals included?
Selected meals are included as per the itinerary.
- Jewels of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Simonetta7th July 2019
Jewels of Europe with Paris 18 Days
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- FridayMay 8, 2020from Paris18 DaysMondayMay 25, 2020to Budapest9 seats left Scenic Jewel Scenic Jewel$298USD $9,647Sharing a twin cabin
- SundayJun 28, 2020from Paris18 DaysWednesdayJul 15, 2020to Budapest8 seats left Scenic JasperScenic Jasper$358USD $11,587Sharing a twin cabin
- SundayJul 12, 2020from Paris18 DaysWednesdayJul 29, 2020to Budapest8 seats left Scenic Opal Scenic Opal$361USD $11,684Sharing a twin cabin
- FridayAug 21, 2020from Paris18 DaysMondaySep 7, 2020to Budapest7 seats left Scenic RubyScenic Ruby$367USD $11,878Sharing a twin cabin
- FridaySep 18, 2020from Paris18 DaysMondayOct 5, 2020to Budapest8 seats left Scenic RubyScenic Ruby$286USD $9,259Sharing a twin cabin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroFrance , Netherlands , Germany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Paris is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 21 February 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 February 2020, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 95 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Paris (France)
- 430 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 214 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 126 km
- Rudesheim am Rhein (Germany)
- 100 km
- Miltenberg (Germany)
- 51 km
- Wurzburg (Germany)
- 69 km
- Bamberg (Germany)
- 51 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 89 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 110 km
- Passau (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $9,259 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 528 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,240 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours