Treasures of the West Coast
- Our saving
- US $ 8,670
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Darwin and end in Perth! With the ocean cruise tour Treasures of the West Coast, you have a 23 day tour package taking you through Darwin, Australia and 17 other destinations in Australia. Treasures of the West Coast includes meals, transport.
- Stateroom / Suite, Resort
- Ship, Plane
Other reviews about Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours:Write a review
- KAREL MUL's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour5.0 - Excellentthis was so much more than we expected. The cruise, the accomodation, the food, the cabin, the whole crew... in one wor... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Darwin
- Day 2: Darwin
- Day 3: Darwin > Kakadu
- Day 4: Kakadu > Katherine
- Day 5: Katherine > Kununurra
- Day 6: Kununurra > El Questro
- Day 7: El Questro
- Day 8: El Questro > Halls Creek
- Day 9: Halls Creek > Fitzroy Crossing
- Day 10: Fitzroy Crossing > Broome
- Day 11: Broome
- Day 12: Broome > Port Hedland
- Day 13: Port Hedland > Karijini National Park
- Day 14: Karijini National Park > Karratha
- Day 15: Karratha > Exmouth
- Day 16: Exmouth
- Day 17: Exmouth > Carnarvon
- Day 18: Carnarvon > Monkey Mia
- Day 19: Monkey Mia
- Day 20: Monkey Mia > Geraldton
- Day 21: Geraldton > Perth
- Day 22: Perth
- Day 23: Perth
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ricardo11th October 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Treasures of the West Coast
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from Darwin23 DaysFridayJul 20, 2018to Perth9 seats left$222DealUSD $8,670
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Darwin23 DaysMondayAug 20, 2018to Perth10+ seats left$222DealUSD $8,670
- TuesdayAug 14, 2018from Darwin23 DaysWednesdaySep 5, 2018to Perth7 seats left$222USD $8,670
- ThursdaySep 6, 2018from Darwin23 DaysFridaySep 28, 2018to Perth7 seats left$222USD $8,670
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Darwin is the starting point and Perth is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 May 2018 the full payment of $8,670 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $8670 for Treasures of the West Coast, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 4,103 km.
- Darwin (Australia)
- 110 km
- Mary River (Australia)
- 82 km
- Kakadu National Park (Australia)
- 144 km
- Katherine (Australia)
- 406 km
- Kununurra (Australia)
- 0 km
- El Questro (Australia)
- 295 km
- Halls Creek (Australia)
- 440 km
- Derby (Australia)
- 164 km
- Broome (Australia)
- 466 km
- Port Hedland (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $8,670 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 929 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,764 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours