Top End & Kimberley Snapshot Cruise
ends on 23 Jul 2018
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start and end in Darwin! With the ocean cruise tour Top End & Kimberley Snapshot Cruise, you have a 19 day tour package taking you through Darwin, Australia and 9 other destinations. Top End & Kimberley Snapshot Cruise includes meals, transport.
- Hotel, Camping, Stateroom / Suite
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Plane
- Travel style
- Ocean Cruise
Other reviews about Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours:Write a review
- Patricia Kong Ting's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour4.0 - GoodGood selection of sites visited: correction: our tour guide / driver for south NZ was excellent. For north NZ was good. ... Read more
- SUSAN MATICH's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentAwesome beautiful organized and friendly Will do it again
- Sally Ussher's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentThe Scenic Cruise exceeded our expectations. It was wonderful and we will be recommending Scenic. One small disappoint... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Darwin
- Day 2: Darwin
- Day 3: Darwin > Kakadu National Park
- Day 4: Kakadu National Park > Katherine
- Day 5: Katherine > Kununurra
- Day 6: Kununurra > El Questro
- Day 7: El Questro
- Day 8: El Questro > Halls Creek
- Day 9: Halls Creek > Fitzroy Crossing
- Day 10: Fitzroy Crossing > Broome
- Day 11: Broome
- Day 12: Broome > Kimberley Cruise
- Day 13: Talbot Bay
- Day 14: Montgomery Reef
- Day 15: Prince Regent River
- Day 16: Hunter River
- Day 17: King George River
- Day 18: Wyndham
- Day 19: Wyndham > Kununurra
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarAustralia and East Timor
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Darwin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 95 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 October 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Top End & Kimberley Snapshot Cruise, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,730 km.
- Darwin (Australia)
- 183 km
- Kakadu National Park (Australia)
- 144 km
- Katherine (Australia)
- 406 km
- Kununurra (Australia)
- 0 km
- El Questro (Australia)
- 295 km
- Halls Creek (Australia)
- 574 km
- Broome (Australia)
- 221 km
- Talbot Bay (Australia)
- 490 km
- Wyndham (Australia)
- 800 km
- Kon (East Timor)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 937 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 65 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,819 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours