Grizzly & Polar Bear Adventure 2018
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 19 Jul 2018
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Vancouver and end in Winnipeg! With the adventure tour Grizzly & Polar Bear Adventure 2018, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Vancouver, Canada and 4 other destinations in Canada. Grizzly & Polar Bear Adventure 2018 includes meals, transport.
- Hotel, Lodge, Guesthouse, Hut
- Jeep & 4WD, Ship, Plane
Other reviews about Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours:Write a review
- SUSAN MATICH's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentAwesome beautiful organized and friendly Will do it again
- Sally Ussher's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentThe Scenic Cruise exceeded our expectations. It was wonderful and we will be recommending Scenic. One small disappoint... Read more
- Patricia Kong Ting's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour4.0 - GoodGood selection of sites visited: correction: our tour guide / driver for south NZ was excellent. For north NZ was good. ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Vancouver > Campbell River
- Day 2: Campbell River > Knight Inlet
- Day 3: Knight Inlet
- Day 4: Knight Inlet > Winnipeg
- Day 5: Winnipeg > Churchill
- Day 6: Tundra Buggy Experience
- Day 7: Dog Sledding
- Day 8: Tundra Buggy Experience > Winnipeg
- Day 9: Winnipeg
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Vancouver is the starting point and Winnipeg is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 95 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 October 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Grizzly & Polar Bear Adventure 2018, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 4,280 km.
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 244 km
- Glendale Cove (Canada)
- 14 km
- Knight Inlet (Canada)
- 2,012 km
- Winnipeg (Canada)
- 1,005 km
- Churchill (Canada)
- 1,005 km
- Winnipeg (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,731 tours in North America
- covered by 68 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,710 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours