Austria Ski Only (meet us there) - 1 week
- Our saving
- US $ 735
Unlock $18 in extra savingsCheck availability
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Hopfgarten! With the ski, snowboard & snow tour Austria Ski Only (meet us there) - 1 week, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Hopfgarten, Austria. Austria Ski Only (meet us there) - 1 week includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Chalet, Motel
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- IFIryoungWritten on December 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentI did the Contiki Hopfgarten Snow Trip with Kassie at the start of this year, and it was some of the best times I've ever had! Kassie was always available to help out in whatever capacity she could if asked. A couple of my fondest memories were Kassie helping out a fellow traveler who seriously hurt her knee. Kassie's morning jokes were always a highlight of each morning as we got up hungover each day!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on April 21, 2009Snow. Fun times. Friends. Crazy times. Crazy memories. This is what I experienced on my first Contiki trip. I joined the February week-long snowboarding trip to Hopfgarten, Austria and had an absolute blast. The bus takes you from Russell Square, London, through France, Germany and finally into Austria, right to Contiki's chalet in the picturesque snow village. For only 199 pound we got a weeks accomodation, return bus travel to Austria, breakfast every morning and 6 dinners. Ski/snowboard hire was relatively cheap and again, they took you there and organised everything for you. The accomodation was great. Its share rooms but they match you up according to sex so it's not completely uncomfortable. There are bathrooms in the rooms and the beds are very comfortable. Downstairs there is a bar with cheap prices. They have events planned several nights which you are not obliged to join, but it is recommended because they are very fun. They also offer nights out in town at typical Austrian pubs with traditional dancers, very fun indeed. The staff are great, very friendly, helpful and easy to get along with. They are always keen to join you for a drink in the hotel bar or join you in town at the favourite Aussie bar - The Silver Bullet. The last night is definitelly the best - awards for the best and most improved skiiers and snowboarders and a special presentation by the Contikli staff- it has to be seen to be believed! Girls - do NOT pack high heels. You cannot wear them so it's a waste of packing space! They don't belong in the bar nd you definitely cannot wear them outside as there is so much ice it becomes an ice rink. While there is certainly some partying going in, its a very casual atmosphere. I partied the whole week is either flatties or ugg boots! You wear heels and you look very out of place! Its quite warm inside so long sleeve tops and jeans are fine. Travel in trackies or comfy long pants, and definitely bring a blanket for the bus as it got very cold on both trips. Whether you are a first time skiier or just keen for some slope time, I would recommend anyone to go with Contiki. A fun time had by all!
- AAnonymousWritten on July 6, 2007What a brilliant week!! Great people, skiing and partying. The accommodation is simple but very comfortable and the home cooked meals are beautiful. I had an awesome time on this trip and made some very good friends who I am still in contact with. There wasn't a great deal of snow around when we were there but because the mountains are so large and high up there was enough up there for quality skiing. If you like winter sports and partying hard, this is the trip for you.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 0 - 8: Ski Austria-Hopfgarten
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Luz, 66 years old16th April 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Austria Ski Only (meet us there) - 1 week
- Upcoming departures
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDOUR SAVING PRICE SPACE LEFT
- SaturdayDec 16, 2017from HopfgartenSaturdayDec 23, 2017in HopfgartenOur saving$23PriceUSD $93410+ spaces left
- SaturdayDec 23, 2017from HopfgartenSaturdayDec 30, 2017in HopfgartenOur saving$23PriceUSD $934Only 1 space left
- SaturdayDec 30, 2017from HopfgartenSaturdayJan 6, 2018in HopfgartenOur saving$23PriceUSD $934Only 1 space left
- SaturdayJan 6, 2018from HopfgartenSaturdayJan 13, 2018in HopfgartenOur saving$22PriceUSD $864Only 1 space left
- SaturdayJan 13, 2018from HopfgartenSaturdayJan 20, 2018in HopfgartenOur saving$22PriceUSD $864Only 1 space left
- SaturdayJan 20, 2018from HopfgartenSaturdayJan 27, 2018in HopfgartenOur saving$22PriceUSD $86410+ spaces left
- SaturdayJan 27, 2018from HopfgartenSaturdayFeb 3, 2018in HopfgartenOur saving$22PriceUSD $86410+ spaces left
- SaturdayFeb 3, 2018from HopfgartenSaturdayFeb 10, 2018in HopfgartenOur saving$22PriceUSD $86410+ spaces left
- SaturdayFeb 10, 2018from HopfgartenSaturdayFeb 17, 2018in HopfgartenOur saving$22PriceUSD $8640 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayFeb 17, 2018from HopfgartenSaturdayFeb 24, 2018in HopfgartenOur saving$22PriceUSD $8640 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Hopfgarten.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 December 2017 the full payment of $735 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $735 for Austria Ski Only (meet us there) - 1 week, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Hopfgarten (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $735 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,241 tours in Europe
- covered by 166 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,120 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Austria Ski Only (meet us there) - 1 week