Christmas Wonderland 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 9,063
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
- Cruise the canals of Amsterdam
- Immerse yourself in historic Rüdesheim
- Discover Vienna on an enjoyable guided tour
- Celebrate New Year as you cruise towards Budapest
Other reviews about Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours:Write a review
- KAREL MUL's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour5.0 - Excellentthis was so much more than we expected. The cruise, the accomodation, the food, the cabin, the whole crew... in one wor... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Amsterdam
- Day 2: Amsterdam
- Day 3: Cologne
- Day 4: Rhine Gorge > Rüdesheim
- Day 5: Miltenberg
- Day 6: Würzburg
- Day 7: Würzburg > Nuremberg
- Day 8: Nuremberg
- Day 9: Regensburg
- Day 10: Passau > Salzburg
- Day 11: Melk > Dürnstein
- Day 12: Vienna
- Day 13: Vienna
- Day 14: Vienna > Budapest
- Day 15: Budapest
- Day 16: Budapest
Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours Ship
- Christmas in Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Charmaine28th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Christmas Wonderland 2018
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- December 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTTRANSPORTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayDec 19, 2018from Amsterdam16 DaysThursdayJan 3, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left Scenic Opal Scenic Opal$232USD $9,063Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroNetherlands , Germany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 May 2018 the full payment of $9,063 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $9063 for Christmas Wonderland 2018, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,262 km.
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 214 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 126 km
- Rudesheim am Rhein (Germany)
- 100 km
- Miltenberg (Germany)
- 51 km
- Wurzburg (Germany)
- 69 km
- Bamberg (Germany)
- 51 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 89 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 110 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 69 km
- Linz (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $9,063 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,398 tours in Europe
- covered by 181 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,356 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 17,403 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours