- Our saving
- US $ 1,175
- Ride a gondola through Venice
- Enjoy the nightlife of Amsterdam
- Visit the iconic Berlin Wall
- Tour the Bavarian capital of Munich
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Bungalow
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- CClaireWritten on December 18, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe tour was incredible and made all the better by our excited and informative tour guide. He provided detailed history about the places we were to visit and then tidbits of the best places to go when we didnt have much time to explore. It was amazing and Johnny made it all thw better.Show detailed ratings
- TTiffanyWritten on December 18, 20163.5 - GoodIt was in July 2015 when the four of us girls travelled from Australia to Europe with TopDeck. We were asked to meet in London and as soon as we hopped into the coach, we knew we were in safe hands with Johnny and would be expecting an unbelievable adventure for the next 4 weeks with him. Why? Johnny was not one to hide his sense of humour, his fashion sense and his world of knowledge. He immediately captured everyone's attention and we could all feel and absorb that positive energy and vibe off him. I believe the first impression of a tour guide really counts as it sets your mood for the rest of your journey, and Johnny has nailed that. Throughout the trip, Johnny made sure we were well looked after by: 1. getting to know each and everyone of us, 2. talking to us like friends, 3. sharing his personalised podcasts so we are not entering the destination without the right facts, 4. handing out daily schedules so we would know exactly what to do if / when we get lost, 5. maintaining a good relationship between him and the coach driver (Antonio) to ensure we arrive at every destination timely and safely 6. providing professional advice / recommendations on where to go, what to do, what to eat, etc based on knowing what our group prefers, 7. being available to support us at all times. As a result, I would like Johnny to be our tour guide every time we travel, and I'm sure our entire tour would feel the same way!Show detailed ratings
- SSamaWritten on December 17, 20164.0 - GoodJohnny was an amazing tour guide, we had a theme song 'dont stop movin' by S Club 7 and this song became such an important part of our tour. John took this advantage as he consistently entertained us. We all had an amazing time and it was all because of our guide.Show detailed ratings
- RCRachaelWritten on September 13, 20145.0 - ExcellentBest trip I've ever taken all thanks to our amazing guide! Anthony was hilarious, informative and really approachable. Best human being award in my books, so definitely should be guide of the year.Show detailed ratings
- PierreWritten on September 6, 20144.5 - ExcellentAwesome guy, very knowledgeable about the areas we wentShow detailed ratings
- AllenWritten on October 24, 20135.0 - ExcellentIt was pretty awesome! Ray was a great tour guide and Adam was a great driver!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Venice, Italy
- Day 2: Venice
- Day 3: Venice to Munich, Germany
- Day 4: Munich to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 5: Prague
- Day 6: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 7: Berlin
- Day 8: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 9: Amsterdam
- Day 10: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- July 19, 2016
What sort of accommodation will I stay in for this tour?
You will stay in same sex multi share accommodation. A combination of modern hostels situated close to the action, cabins at European campsites and bungalows.
- June 19, 2016
If I join the tour one day late and leave one day early, can the tour price be adjusted accordingly for the tour leaving June 24th?
There are no changes to the price should you wish to start late and finish early,.
- June 1, 2016
If I join the tour a day later and leave one day early, can the tour price be adjusted accordingly?
There are no changes to the price should you wish to start and finish earlier than scheduled.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been a tour guide since 2013. So far I've worked four summer seasons..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Luz, 66 years old16th April 2017
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- MondayMay 7, 2018from VeniceWednesdayMay 16, 2018in LondonOur saving$164Price$1,339-12%USD $1,17510+ spaces left
- MondayMay 14, 2018from VeniceWednesdayMay 23, 2018in LondonOur saving$164Price$1,339-12%USD $1,17510+ spaces left
- MondayMay 21, 2018from VeniceWednesdayMay 30, 2018in LondonOur saving$164Price$1,339-12%USD $1,17510+ spaces left
- MondayMay 28, 2018from VeniceWednesdayJun 6, 2018in LondonOur saving$164Price$1,339-12%USD $1,17510+ spaces left
- MondayJun 4, 2018from VeniceWednesdayJun 13, 2018in LondonOur saving$169Price$1,379-12%USD $1,21010+ spaces left
- MondayJun 11, 2018from VeniceWednesdayJun 20, 2018in LondonOur saving$169Price$1,379-12%USD $1,21010+ spaces left
- MondayJun 18, 2018from VeniceWednesdayJun 27, 2018in LondonOur saving$169Price$1,379-12%USD $1,21010+ spaces left
- FridayJun 22, 2018from VeniceSundayJul 1, 2018in LondonOur saving$169Price$1,379-12%USD $1,21010+ spaces left
- MondayJun 25, 2018from VeniceWednesdayJul 4, 2018in LondonOur saving$169Price$1,379-12%USD $1,21010+ spaces left
- FridayJun 29, 2018from VeniceSundayJul 8, 2018in LondonOur saving$169Price$1,379-12%USD $1,21010+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Venice is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for European Escape.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 December 2017 the full payment of $1,175 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1175 for European Escape, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Venice (Italy)
- 305 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 300 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 710 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 173 km
- Brugge (Belgium)
- 235 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,175 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,425 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 43 travellers have already met
before they left for European Escape tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Escape