Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Ride a gondola through Venice
- Enjoy the nightlife of Amsterdam
- Visit the iconic Berlin Wall
- Tour the Bavarian capital of Munich
Start in Venice and end in London! With the Discovery tour European Escape, you have a 10 days tour package taking you through Venice, Italy and 6 other destinations in Europe. European Escape includes accommodationin a hosteland campsites as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: Venice, Italy
- Day 2: Venice
- Day 3: Venice to Munich, Germany
- Day 4: Munich to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 5: Prague
- Day 6: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 7: Berlin
- Day 8: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 9: Amsterdam
- Day 10: Amsterdam to London, England
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Grant· November 19th, 2019Don't do every optional extra. The itinerary doesn't allow enough time for optional extras and general exploration for Munich and Berlin.Trip date: September 2019
- EEmma· November 14th, 2019This tour was such a great way to see Eastern Europe in a short amount of time, although it was a modular trip, so we joined 30 people who had been together for 3 weeks already and lost 15 people the day after we joined, it was still so easy to meet new... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- TTraciGonzalez· November 14th, 2019Do not do the camping, and pack lots of food - the food was worse than starving.Trip date: September 2019
- Alexander· August 13th, 2019Great stops. Excellent tour.Trip date: July 2019
- ZZarahSabir· July 9th, 2019Anthony is an awesome trip leader! He is very friendly and organized and knows his stuff. I would definitely enjoy having him as a trip leader again when I do topdeck! Stay awesome Ant!Trip date: June 2019
- HHannahHumphris· July 7th, 2019Absolutely loved Anthony as our tour guide, he was so knowledgeable and full of facts about every city we went to. He was super friendly, outgoing and had fun with the group. I would 100% sign up for another tour with him in the future! Brian our coach... Show moreTrip date: July 2019
- AAnnaDay· September 17th, 2018Emily is absolutely awesome. So friendly - instantly established relationships with all of us and made us feel at ease. Em learned all our names within the first two days ! She has incredible historical and cultural knowledge of every place we visited... Show moreTrip date: July 2018
- JJackJohnston· September 17th, 2018Emily in a word was perfect. She is so passionate about her job and took the greatest care of our group. I couldn’t imagine a better tour leaderTrip date: August 2018
- AAnonymous· September 17th, 2018Emily is an absolute legend of a mumTrip date: July 2018
- Andrew· September 17th, 2018Mum was such a good tour guide!!! She knew a lot about everything and could answer all of our questions. She made everything she told us very interesting!! I would love to do another tour with mum again as it was so much fun!!!Trip date: August 2018
Frequently Asked Questions
- What sort of accommodation will I stay in for this tour?
- If I join the tour a day later and leave one day early, can the tour price be adjusted accordingly?
- Was just wondering what time the meeting of the Tout Guide/tour starts in Venice?
- Can I share a private room with my partner?
- What does the food fund cover?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar