- Our saving
- US $ 1,319
- Ride a gondola through Venice
- Enjoy the nightlife of Amsterdam
- Visit the iconic Berlin Wall
- Tour the Bavarian capital of Munich
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Bungalow
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- AAnnaDayWritten on September 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentEmily is absolutely awesome. So friendly - instantly established relationships with all of us and made us feel at ease. Em learned all our names within the first two days ! She has incredible historical and cultural knowledge of every place we visited and was always happy to answer questions. Thoroughly enjoyed my trip with Em as my tour guide!Show detailed ratings
- JJackJohnstonWritten on September 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentEmily in a word was perfect. She is so passionate about her job and took the greatest care of our group. I couldn’t imagine a better tour leaderShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on September 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentEmily is an absolute legend of a mumShow detailed ratings
- AndrewWritten on September 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentMum was such a good tour guide!!! She knew a lot about everything and could answer all of our questions. She made everything she told us very interesting!! I would love to do another tour with mum again as it was so much fun!!!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on September 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentMum was such a good tour guide!!! She knew a lot about everything and could answer all of our questions. She made everything she told us very interesting!! I would love to do another tour with mum again as it was so much fun!!!Show detailed ratings
- RRosiedahillWritten on September 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentReally friendly and always there to help outShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on September 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentEmily was a very kind and very knowledgeable tour guide for us. She was able to tell us all about our destinations while also keeping it exciting for everyone. She was also very attentive and supportive towards everyone - a real mumShow detailed ratings
- LLaineyWritten on July 26, 20182.5 - AverageMonumental waste of time. I started this trip and was uninformed it was the last 10 days of another trip. Tried to leave on day one and was convinced to stay for longer. I left the trip on day 4. No refund was returned. Tropdeck were very unhelpful and rude about the entire situation. Spend 70% of the time on a bus. You are over charged for everything. I did the last 4 days in the same locations for €100 and actually spent all the days in locations however topdeck charge €600 for them and 2 of them are on a bus. Would not recommend.Show detailed ratings
- MKMeganWritten on July 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentDan was super knowledgeable, and had amazing things to share. He also was able to give great recommendations, and invited people to join him on amazing opportunities that weren’t part of trip. Amazing!Show detailed ratings
- CClaireWritten on December 18, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe tour was incredible and made all the better by our excited and informative tour guide. He provided detailed history about the places we were to visit and then tidbits of the best places to go when we didnt have much time to explore. It was amazing and Johnny made it all thw better.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Venice, Italy
- Day 2: Venice
- Day 3: Venice to Munich, Germany
- Day 4: Munich to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 5: Prague
- Day 6: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 7: Berlin
- Day 8: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 9: Amsterdam
- Day 10: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What sort of accommodation will I stay in for this tour?
You will stay in same sex multi share accommodation. A combination of modern hostels situated close to the action, cabins at European campsites and bungalows.
If I join the tour a day later and leave one day early, can the tour price be adjusted accordingly?
There are no changes to the price should you wish to start and finish earlier than scheduled.
Was just wondering what time the meeting of the Tout Guide/tour starts in Venice?
This tour starts at:
Camping Village Jolly @ 6pm
via 30175, Via Giuseppe de Marchi, 7
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Venice10 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to London10+ seats left$66USD $1,319
- MondayMay 13, 2019from Venice10 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to London10+ seats left$66USD $1,319
- MondayMay 27, 2019from Venice10 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to London10+ seats left$66USD $1,319
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Venice10 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to London10+ seats left$70USD $1,409
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Venice10 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to London9 seats left$70USD $1,409
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Venice10 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to London10+ seats left$70USD $1,409
- FridayJun 21, 2019from Venice10 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to London10+ seats left$70USD $1,409
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Venice10 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to London9 seats left$70USD $1,409
- FridayJun 28, 2019from Venice10 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to London9 seats left$70USD $1,409
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Venice10 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to London10+ seats left$75USD $1,499
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Venice is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for European Escape.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 December 2018 the full payment of $1,319 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1319 for European Escape, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Venice (Italy)
- 305 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 300 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 710 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 173 km
- Brugge (Belgium)
- 235 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,319 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 12 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Escape