- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on August 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was an awesome experience and everyone in the tour was very friendly.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was such an awesome experience and everyone in the tour is so friendly.Show detailed ratings
- NNatalieWritten on February 27, 20184.0 - GoodI went on this tour almost 2 years ago. It was my first topdeck tour and I was beyond impressed! Dan, Alexis and the coach driver were amazing! I highly recommend topdeck tours if you are looking for a well-organized trip to great places with nice people.Show detailed ratings
- EEllieWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentTrip was fantastic, every time I travel with TD it managed to exceed my expectations. Piotr was so organised and full of enthusiasm, the food was great, accom and activities again were so worthwhile.Show detailed ratings
- JGJordanWritten on September 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy first Topdeck Trip was amazing and a huge part of that was because of Judes! Very funny, relatable, and will do anything she can to help you have a great time!Show detailed ratings
- JSJeffWritten on September 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentI went on skandi express and it was one of the greatest things I've ever done. Jody was an epic guide, one of the nicest ladies ever. A+++Show detailed ratings
- MWritten on July 13, 20173.0 - AverageOverall enjoyed the tour - think we got lucky with the group. I enjoyed the places we visited but felt there were a few two many museums which was a bit dull. (Mainly in Oslo) Food and accommodation was good overall but please don't serve smash! The guide was quite positive throughout and approachable. I felt the information given on the different cities etc. was a bit too long and detailed at times making it hard to follow - a few key, interesting facts would have been better. Also I would liked more inside knowledge/suggestions/practical advice on where to eat etc. The group spent a good few hours in Stockholm wandering around not knowing where to go etc. I think the purpose of a tour was to have decisions like this made for us. Overall though it was a good experience and I'm glad I did it but I think a lot of that was down to having a really fun bunch of people to travel with.Show detailed ratings
- LindsayWritten on May 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis trip was amazing. Like other reviews I've read, the only thing I'd change is staying on the trip/ route longer! I didn't know the Scandi was just a short part (10 days) of an optional 37 day round trip adventure. Provided food was excellent, all Topdeck crew was friendly and helpful, and the accommodations were good. Super fun overall.Show detailed ratings
- JJoelWritten on December 24, 20165.0 - ExcellentI only have one regret about the trip and thats that we didn't continue on the full length. The trip was led by the amazing trio of Piotr the guide, Mercie the cook and Gabriel the driver. The value for the trip was amazing, four countries in ten days. Being able to see all of those amazing places and having clearly the best guide to show us along. I was nervous going in about the food, but it turned out to be amazingly delicious. I would go on another tour led by Piotr without a hesitation.Show detailed ratings
- AlfieWritten on June 30, 20165.0 - ExcellentFantastic trip! My only regret is that I didn't continue on the longer version heading up all the way around Norway. Many thanks to an excellent Tour Leader - Dr Dan. Also shout out to Chef Alexis and getaway driver ZoliShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Berlin, Germany
- Day 2: Berlin
- Day 3: Berlin to Copenhagen, Denmark
- Day 4: Copenhagen
- Day 5: Copenhagen to Stockholm, Sweden
- Day 6: Stockholm
- Day 7: Stockholm
- Day 8: Stockholm to Oslo, Norway
- Day 9: Oslo
- Day 10: Oslo
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Travel to Scandinavia with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What sort of accommodation will I stay on during this trip?
You will stay in same sex multi share accommodation. A combination of modern hostels situated close to the action, cabins at European campsites and bungalows.
What does the food fund cover?
Food fund for Scandi Express covers all included group meals while you are on the trip. This tour includes all breakfasts and some fresh lunches lunches while travelling - which means you can save on expensive lunches from motorway service stations and enjoy higher quality food. Meals at local restaurants are also included giving you the opportunity to try local cuisines. The food fund needs to be paid upfront before the departure.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Berlin10 DaysTuesdaySep 4, 2018to Oslo0 seats leftUSD $1,401Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Denmark, Sweden and Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Berlin is the starting point and Oslo is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 October 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Scandi Express, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Berlin (Germany)
- 355 km
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 522 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 416 km
- Oslo (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,984 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 13 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Scandi Express