- Our saving
- US $ 1,191
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Bungalow
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- NNatalieWritten on February 27, 20184.0 - GoodI went on this tour almost 2 years ago. It was my first topdeck tour and I was beyond impressed! Dan, Alexis and the coach driver were amazing! I highly recommend topdeck tours if you are looking for a well-organized trip to great places with nice people.Show detailed ratings
- EEllieWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentTrip was fantastic, every time I travel with TD it managed to exceed my expectations. Piotr was so organised and full of enthusiasm, the food was great, accom and activities again were so worthwhile.Show detailed ratings
- JGJordanWritten on September 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy first Topdeck Trip was amazing and a huge part of that was because of Judes! Very funny, relatable, and will do anything she can to help you have a great time!Show detailed ratings
- MBMichelleWritten on July 13, 20173.0 - AverageOverall enjoyed the tour - think we got lucky with the group. I enjoyed the places we visited but felt there were a few two many museums which was a bit dull. (Mainly in Oslo) Food and accommodation was good overall but please don't serve smash! The guide was quite positive throughout and approachable. I felt the information given on the different cities etc. was a bit too long and detailed at times making it hard to follow - a few key, interesting facts would have been better. Also I would liked more inside knowledge/suggestions/practical advice on where to eat etc. The group spent a good few hours in Stockholm wandering around not knowing where to go etc. I think the purpose of a tour was to have decisions like this made for us. Overall though it was a good experience and I'm glad I did it but I think a lot of that was down to having a really fun bunch of people to travel with.Show detailed ratings
- LindsayWritten on May 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis trip was amazing. Like other reviews I've read, the only thing I'd change is staying on the trip/ route longer! I didn't know the Scandi was just a short part (10 days) of an optional 37 day round trip adventure. Provided food was excellent, all Topdeck crew was friendly and helpful, and the accommodations were good. Super fun overall.Show detailed ratings
- JJoelWritten on December 24, 20165.0 - ExcellentI only have one regret about the trip and thats that we didn't continue on the full length. The trip was led by the amazing trio of Piotr the guide, Mercie the cook and Gabriel the driver. The value for the trip was amazing, four countries in ten days. Being able to see all of those amazing places and having clearly the best guide to show us along. I was nervous going in about the food, but it turned out to be amazingly delicious. I would go on another tour led by Piotr without a hesitation.Show detailed ratings
- AlfieWritten on June 30, 20165.0 - ExcellentFantastic trip! My only regret is that I didn't continue on the longer version heading up all the way around Norway. Many thanks to an excellent Tour Leader - Dr Dan. Also shout out to Chef Alexis and getaway driver ZoliShow detailed ratings
- LJLenoreWritten on November 2, 20154.5 - ExcellentI honestly had no idea what to expect when starting the Scandi Express tour. I was going with a friend who had already travelled with TopDeck, but she saved all the details...almost like a surprise! Elise was welcoming, knowledgable, kind, and hilarious. She gave you all the information you needed to know, but didn't try to boss you around. She was respectful and all she asked in return was that you respect her; an easy task! Elise, thank you for being oh so kind and caring. I'm planning two more TopDeck tours and if my leaders are anything like you I know I'll be in safe hands.Show detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewFantastic to hear your enjoyed your Scandi Express with Elise. I'm sure your counting down the days until your next Topdeck trip you are in safe hands with any our tour leaders. Topdeck :)
- KimberlyWritten on October 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentElise was my tour guide for my 2015 Scandi Express tour from Berlin to Oslo. She was EXCELLENT! She is very knowledgeable about the cities we visited and was great about fitting as much as possible into our short time in each city. We definitely made the most of our time and I personally thoroughly enjoyed my time on the Scandi Express! I'm planning another TopDeck tour and would love to have Elise as my guide again!Show detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewHi there. Great to see you loved your Scandi express with Elise. Elise would be delighted to have you back again. Don't forget to use to past passenger discount to get 5% off your next Topdeck trip. Topdeck :)
- ClaireWritten on September 23, 2014Show detailed ratings5.0 - Excellent
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Berlin, Germany
- Day 2: Berlin
- Day 3: Berlin to Copenhagen, Denmark
- Day 4: Copenhagen
- Day 5: Copenhagen to Stockholm, Sweden
- Day 6: Stockholm
- Day 7: Stockholm
- Day 8: Stockholm to Oslo, Norway
- Day 9: Oslo
- Day 10: Oslo
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Travel to Scandinavia with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- July 19, 2016
What sort of accommodation will I stay on during this trip?
You will stay in same sex multi share accommodation. A combination of modern hostels situated close to the action, cabins at European campsites and bungalows.
- April 23, 2015
What does the food fund cover?
Food fund for Scandi Express covers all included group meals while you are on the trip. This tour includes all breakfasts and some fresh lunches lunches while travelling - which means you can save on expensive lunches from motorway service stations and enjoy higher quality food. Meals at local restaurants are also included giving you the opportunity to try local cuisines. The food fund needs to be paid upfront before the departure.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Faye11th February 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- SundayMay 6, 2018from Berlin10 DaysTuesdayMay 15, 2018to Oslo0 seats left$55USD $1,324Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayMay 13, 2018from Berlin10 DaysTuesdayMay 22, 2018to Oslo6 seats left$188$1,379-14%USD $1,191
- SundayMay 20, 2018from Berlin10 DaysTuesdayMay 29, 2018to OsloOnly 1 seat left$58USD $1,401
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Berlin10 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to Oslo0 seats left$58USD $1,401Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Berlin10 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to Oslo6 seats left$58USD $1,401
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Berlin10 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to Oslo8 seats left$58USD $1,401
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Berlin10 DaysTuesdayJun 26, 2018to OsloOnly 2 seats left$62USD $1,487
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Berlin10 DaysTuesdayJul 3, 2018to Oslo7 seats left$62USD $1,487Instant BookHold my
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Berlin10 DaysTuesdayJul 10, 2018to OsloOnly 3 seats left$62USD $1,487
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Berlin10 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to OsloOnly 1 seat left$62USD $1,487
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Denmark, Sweden and Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Berlin is the starting point and Oslo is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 June 2018 the full payment of $1,191 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1191 for Scandi Express, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Berlin (Germany)
- 355 km
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 522 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 416 km
- Oslo (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,191 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,662 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 12 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Scandi Express