- Our saving
- US $ 1,889
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- LauraWritten on January 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentWent on this tour in July/August 2014! Our tour guide Sabrina and chef Liz were fantastic! Dietary requirements were always catered for and Sabrina made sure to keep us entertained and busy on long bus days which there were quite few off. They generelly created a really comfortable atmosphere! Accomodations were always great, however most showers needed to be paid for with coins (so make sure to have spare change with you). The tour focuses on Norway, where we got so see amazing places, however I would have preferred if more time would have been scheduled for Finland, other than Santa's Village and one full day in Helsinki. Would definitely keep this in mind when thinking about booking this tour and maybe take the ferry back to Helsinki after finishing in Tallinn. Overall a great tour! Would highly recommended!Show detailed ratings
- SSamanthaWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was better then I could have expected. The guide was full of information and made the trip more funShow detailed ratings
- DTDavidWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentPiotr was s great tour guide. The whole trip was very well organised and he made the long journeys fun and was always ready to help out.Show detailed ratings
- MWMarcusWritten on December 20, 20164.5 - ExcellentGreat tour, lots of free time to exploreShow detailed ratings
- CCaraWritten on December 11, 20165.0 - ExcellentI went on the Scenic Scandi tour (a leg of the Red Star) in June. It was a great way to see Norway and Finland, as well as meeting a great group of people. The tour took us to the top of the world (well the northern most point of Norway) and even though we didn't see the midnight sun due to the weather, we still had a brilliant time! We also went to Hell, met Santa and saw some great scenery and heard about some fantastic history at the same time.Show detailed ratings
- MBMollyWritten on December 10, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe trip was definitely more than I expected it to be - the group, sites, food and accomodation was great and I could not recommend it enoughShow detailed ratings
- RachaelWritten on December 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis was such a fun trip, we stayed in cute little cabins and ate dinner in a camping style cooked by our amazing chefs. The places we visited in Norway were just so stunning, we did some really cool things there and in Finland. Anthony was such a great guide! He was extremely knowledgeable about everything even though we later found out he hadn't been to some of those places before you wouldn't have been able to guess that. He answered questions, kept everyone happy was just an overall amazing tour guide to have on the trip! Would 100% recommend!Show detailed ratings
- EHEricaWritten on July 24, 20165.0 - ExcellentWow! What an unforgettable experience. Such an affordable way to experience an expensive country. This tour was loads of fun. One of my fondest memories of my life.Show detailed ratings
- ChrisWritten on July 21, 20165.0 - ExcellentTrip exceeded expectations. Trip leader, driver and chef were unbelievable. The itinerary was well thought out and the type of person who travels on this trip is mature, adventurous and conscientious.Show detailed ratings
- lovetravellingWritten on October 1, 20145.0 - ExcellentEverything about this trip was awesome and some of the places we saw were incredible; Svartisan Glacier, Nordkapp and seeing 'Santa' in Lapland were my personal favourites!! Tallin was also a pretty special place to have our final night on tour. The driving days were always fun because our tour guide – Becs was enthusiastic and passionate about the places we were visiting. She always had fun ideas for games and kept everyone motivated when on the bus. I’ve been on a few tours before and sometimes the guides don’t integrate with everyone but Becs made everyone feel welcome, the only downside is that the next tour I go on won’t be as good because Becs has raised the standard too high!! The food was amazing, I have no idea how the our chef managed to come up with different ideas every night. Would definitely recommend Top Deck to anyone wishing to see this part of the world, so many great memories.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Oslo, Norway
- Day 2: Oslo
- Day 3: Oslo to Andalsnes
- Day 4: Andalsnes
- Day 5: Andalsnes to Steinkjer
- Day 6: Steinkjer to Bjerka
- Day 7: Bjerka to Tysfjord
- Day 8: Tysfjord to Skibotn
- Day 9: Skibotn to Olderfjord
- Day 10: Olderfjord
- Day 11: Olderfjord to Rovaniemi, Finland
- Day 12: Rovaniemi to Jyvaskyla
- Day 13: Jyvaskyla to Helsinki
- Day 14: Helsinki to Tallinn, Estonia
- Day 15: Tallinn
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Travel to Scandinavia with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2016
What is the age range for this tour?
Topdeck operates tours for travellers between ages 18-39.
- April 23, 2015
What does the food fund cover?
Food fund for Scenic Scandi covers all included group meals while you are on the trip. This tour includes all breakfasts and some fresh lunches lunches while travelling - which means you can save on expensive lunches from motorway service stations and enjoy higher quality food. Meals at local restaurants are also included giving you the opportunity to try local cuisines. The food fund needs to be paid upfront before the departure.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Wendy29th January 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SundayMay 13, 2018from Oslo15 DaysSundayMay 27, 2018to Tallinn0 seats left$47USD $1,889
- SundayMay 20, 2018from Oslo15 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to TallinnOnly 3 seats left$47USD $1,889
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Oslo15 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to TallinnOnly 2 seats left$50USD $1,989
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Oslo15 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to TallinnOnly 2 seats left$50USD $1,989
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Oslo15 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to TallinnOnly 2 seats left$50USD $1,989
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Oslo15 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Tallinn0 seats left$50USD $1,989
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Oslo15 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to TallinnOnly 1 seat left$52USD $2,099
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Oslo15 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Tallinn4 seats left$52USD $2,099
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Oslo15 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Tallinn0 seats left$52USD $2,099
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Oslo15 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to TallinnOnly 3 seats left$52USD $2,099
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroFinland and Estonia
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Norway, Finland and Estonia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Oslo is the starting point and Tallinn is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Scenic Scandi.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 April 2018 the full payment of $1,889 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1889 for Scenic Scandi, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Oslo (Norway)
- 135 km
- Lillehammer (Norway)
- 218 km
- Andalsnes (Norway)
- 167 km
- Trondheim (Norway)
- 585 km
- Tysfjord (Norway)
- 60 km
- Narvik (Norway)
- 155 km
- Skibotn (Norway)
- 394 km
- Rovaniemi (Finland)
- 473 km
- Jyvaskyla (Finland)
- 235 km
- Helsinki (Finland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,889 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,373 tours in Europe
- covered by 181 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 12 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Scenic Scandi