- Our saving
- US $ 1,999
- Enjoy local culinary delights
- Embark on a Florence walking tour
- Marvel at the Eiffel Tower
- Visit a traditional French perfumery
- Rather Poor
- 김정석Written on June 15, 20184.0 - GoodI am happy that I have chosen Topdeck for trip to Europe. It was very cost effective and I loved all itinerary.Show detailed ratings
- CCaritaMendesWritten on May 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentThis was my first group tour trip and what an experience it was!!! I was very apprehensive about being on the bus for long periods of time and I struggle with that. But the bus was beyond comfortable and considering that it was basically our second home, it was a wonderful second home. Our bus driver was super talented and got us every in amazing time and with utmost safety. Our trip leader was simply spectacular. We could not have gotten a better trip leader. Stien is a very caring, generous, kind and funny person and that really translates into her work and her passion for her job. She made us all feel very comfortable from the very first day and took care of us as though we were her own family. The knowledge that Stien has for all the places we visited, plus some, was truly admirable! She has a passion for history and knows almost, if not more, than the tour guides we had in all the cities. The team of Stien and our driver Marek made a dream pair and we just loved every moment with them. All trips will have some small down sides (they are inevitable), but if you are lucky to have an incredible group then it makes the trip so memorable and fun. And if you are blessed enough to have the most incredible trip leader as we had in Stien, then you are in for a very special and happy trip with a lifetime of wonderful experiences and memories! Thank you for everything Stien, we honestly can’t thank you enough!Show detailed ratings
- LLiamsmokerWritten on May 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentMillie was such an informative and exciting tour guide! Was blown away by her energetic attitude and jubile personality!Show detailed ratings
- JackWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentHad the best time ever on this tour the places were amazing but the tour leader Millie made the trip unforgettableShow detailed ratings
- GGiuseWritten on May 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentWe had the best group on this tour through Europe, Millie was amazing super friendly and made you feel so comfortable! She’s so knowledgeable and taught me so many cool interesting facts on our tour!Show detailed ratings
- LLaraHattabWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt would be impossible to limit this review to simply elaborating on just one experience. The entire trip was truly unparalleled. Before embarking on the topdeck tour, I left my home feeling anxious and uninspired. I did not expect to leave Europe feeling like my best, happiest, mentally healthiest version. And this could not have happened without the most amazing guide I could ask for- Millie. She organized the trip and planned our daily schedules in ways that made the trip both immensely enjoyable and insightful. I learned so much during those three weeks, as well as formed friendships I know will last a lifetime. I still experience major withdrawals and find myself missing everyone every single day. I wish I could go back in time and relive the same experience. Millie made our groggy mornings lively and exciting. Her energy and style made our long walks enjoyable. And she knew exactly what she was talking about, presented information in an invigorating manner, established authentic connections with every single one of us, and allowed us the freedom to explore as well. She did everything right. I wouldn’t change a thing, and I would choose Millie every single time. She is simply wonderful. Thank you for contributing to one of my most memorable experiences ever. I hope to see you soon, Millie! #TopDeckFamShow detailed ratings
- BBradleyBuchanWritten on May 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentStien was the most magnificent, informative, professional, personal and caring tour leader I have ever had the pleasure of being around. Stien and her tour driver Marek went out of the way to offer a tour service that went way above and beyond expectations of the services expected. I hope there is some way in which I can accomodate another tour with Stien in the near future, if we had a choice to book specific tour leaders I would definately book Stein for my next trip!!Show detailed ratings
- PPhillipMckenzieWritten on May 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentLoved it, highly recommended going with Stien Swinnen on one of her awesome adventures!!!Show detailed ratings
- TTeganAvolioWritten on May 13, 20184.5 - ExcellentLoved the organisation and efficiency. We saw so much more than if we were to have done it on our own!Show detailed ratings
- AMAnushkaWritten on January 31, 20184.5 - ExcellentDoing the european winter getawaytour with topdeck was so amz. Being from the Caribbean topdeck made us feel at home the tour leader was wonderful vinny was very helpfu,l responsible friendly, respectable, fun and he had a vast knowledge about history and all the places we visited and our bus driver was also wonderful excellent at his job gaberial. Top deck is a wonderful comepany cant with wondeful tourguides and drivers cant wait to do another tour with u guys! Much love from Trinidad.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
Start point Wombats City Hostel London, 7 Dock Street London E1 8LL Telephone: +44 207 680 7600 06:00
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to French Riviera, France
- Day 6: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 7: French Riviera to Florence, Italy
- Day 8: Florence
- Day 9: Florence to Rome
- Day 10: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 11: Rome to Venice
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Venice to Austrian Alps, Austria
- Day 14: Austrian Alps to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 15: Prague
- Day 16: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 17: Berlin
- Day 18: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 19: Amsterdam
Day 20: Amsterdam to London, England
End point Wombats City Hostel London, 7 Dock Street London E1 8LL Telephone: +44 207 680 7600 21:00
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
Rome Camping Village Roma
Address: Via Aurelia, 831, 00165 Roma RM, Italy
Venice Camping Village Jolly
Address: via 30175, Via Giuseppe de Marchi, 7, Venezia VE, Italy
Berlin Wombats City Hostel Berlin
Address: Alte Schönhauser Str. 2, 10119 Berlin, Germany
Paris St Christophers Inn Paris - Gare du Nord
Address: 5 Rue de Dunkerque, 75010 Paris, France
Swiss Alps Mountain Hostel
Address: Nidrimatten, Chilchstatt, 3826 Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland
French Riviera Hotel Busby FD
Address: 38 Rue du Maréchal Joffre, 06000 Nice, France
Florence Camping Norcenni Girasole Club
Address: via Di Norcenni, 7, 50063 Figline Valdarno FI, Italy
Austrian Alps Pension Marliesenhof
Address: Kaiserstraße 25, 6382 Kirchdorf in Tirol, Austria
Prague Plus Prague Hostel
Address: Přívozní 1562/1, 170 00 Praha, Czechia
Amsterdam Generator Hostel Amsterdam
Address: Mauritskade 57, 1092 AD Amsterdam, Netherlands
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 24, 2018
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
As the European Getaway is a hostel trip, there is no single supplement available.
- April 24, 2018
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available on this tour, which means that you will have to make your own way to and from the airport.
- April 3, 2018
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends at approximately 9 pm in London at the Generator Hostel.
Guides who have led this tour
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "Hello! I'm Stien, from Belgium. After leading groups around African and Asian countries for Belgian tour..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from London20 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to London10+ seats left$629$2,859-20%USD $2,287
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from London20 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to London0 seats left$71USD $2,859Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from London20 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$629$2,859-20%USD $2,287
- TuesdayJul 3, 2018from London20 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to London10+ seats left$629$2,859-20%USD $2,287
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from London20 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$629$2,859-20%USD $2,287
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from London20 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to London10+ seats left$629$2,859-20%USD $2,287
- TuesdayJul 17, 2018from London20 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to London10+ seats left$629$2,859-20%USD $2,287
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from London20 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to London10+ seats left$629$2,859-20%USD $2,287
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from London20 DaysThursdayAug 16, 2018to London10+ seats left$629$2,859-20%USD $2,287
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from London20 DaysThursdayAug 23, 2018to London0 seats left$71USD $2,859Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Monaco , Italy , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for European Getaway.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 August 2018 the full payment of $1,999 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1999 for European Getaway, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 321 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 240 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 412 km
- Verona (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,999 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,559 tours in Europe
- covered by 221 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 119 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Getaway