- Our saving
- US $ 2,193
- Marvel at the picturesque Swiss Alps
- Taste your way through delicious Italy
- Explore the mysteries of Eastern Europe
- Live the high life on the French Riviera
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Bungalow, Guesthouse
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- KKatieWritten on October 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe tour was amazing and it way made even better by jemma, she is very knowledgeable and just a great bubbly person I have recommended to everyone i knowShow detailed ratings
- RSRebeccaWritten on October 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentOur Topdeck tour was soooo much fun!! We had a bunch of great people and a really awesome tour guide who knew all the ins and outs. I had never been on a trip before but it was definitely what I had expected and more. Jemma was our tour guide. What I loved about Jemma was she made the trip fun for us. She was really able to do her job well when she had to (complete walking tours, explain lots of cool info about buildings and places etc) but then was also able to relax and have fun with us (I was hoping we wouldn’t get a really uptight tour guide, and we didn’t so I was happy!!). The accommodation was overall good, Wombat backpackers I thought we’re pretty good and accommodated for us well. Additional to the great tour guide we had, we also had a super skilled bus driver who was also really fun and laid back so that made the trip enjoyable too! Topdeck lunches or dinners were amazing! I loved my Topdeck tour and would definitely do it again and recommend it and Jemma and Victor as tour guide and bus driver.Show detailed ratings
- TTiahWritten on October 20, 20174.0 - GoodThe whole experience with TopDeck was amazing! It made it a truely enjoyable holiday.Show detailed ratings
- DADeloWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was amazing. Every day was an adventure because we had the best guide in the world!Show detailed ratings
- EMEkremWritten on October 20, 20174.0 - GoodI was really nervous about doing the whole topdeck tour thing. Jemma made our whole experience so much better and always made sure we were having the most fun and seeing the best places. She is such an amazing tour guide always smiling even if she’s super stressed. Jemma’s personality is full of positivity and good vibes, something every tour guide needs in my opinion.Show detailed ratings
- CCarmenWritten on October 20, 20174.0 - GoodAwesome Tripp around Europe, Jemma knows a lot about a lot! Her attitude is the best!Show detailed ratings
- LWLauraWritten on October 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentJudes (Jody) was the best, funnest, most full-of-life guide. So upbeat, funny! (Such a quirky sense of humour and quick wit), and positive. Jody knew so much information about each country and the history of the people there. She was amazing. How amazing to be so full of info and have so much enthusiasm - she was super human:-) Though I wasn't into the partying aspect of a group tour (I wanted to quietly see Europe), the top deck tour was great, as it was all organised for me (I just got taken from place to place), the drivers were lovely, Jody was super fun, the group was great - lovely people - so I was able to see beautiful Europe - on my own if I wanted to go off during the day in each place - but with the comfort of a nice, safe group of people around me, and without having to think about where to stay, or any logistics. Was a very well organised trip, comfortable bus, clean and good quality backpacker/campground cabin/couple of hotels/chateau accommodation. Lovely experience☺️Show detailed ratings
- MohamedWritten on August 29, 20174.5 - ExcellentThank you for the most incredible 20 days. I couldn't have asked for a better European travel experience and wouldn't change a single moment of it. Absolutely the best group of people who I'll forever be friends with :) Big thanks to Millie the best trip leader, she was a freaking legend and did such a good job of being our tour leader.Show detailed ratings
- CRCiaranWritten on August 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentWhat an amazing adventure! Without Daisy this trip would not be as epic as it was. She was incredible. Her general knowledge and epic history about every place was excellent, as well as her useful tips and tricks for every country made it even more amazing. Sunny our bus driver was a gentleman , he went above and beyond for all of us. Loved his friendly, happy nature. This tour was a dream come true, worth every penny and more. Loved every country, wish we could have stayed in Austria an extra day. Very well run trip, with great accomadation. Such a memerable trip that started off with strangers and ended with life long friendships world wide. Would just like to mention that it was hard adding new people more than half way through the trip, it made it awkward. Thanks so much sunny and daisy❤️Show detailed ratings
- ELEmily-JoWritten on June 3, 20174.5 - ExcellentBest time of my life. Absolute best group of people who I'll forever be friends with. Jezza was the best trip leader! Wish I could do it all over again.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to French Riviera, France
- Day 6: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 7: French Riviera to Florence, Italy
- Day 8: Florence
- Day 9: Florence to Rome
- Day 10: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 11: Rome to Venice
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Venice to Austrian Alps, Austria
- Day 14: Austrian Alps to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 15: Prague
- Day 16: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 17: Berlin
- Day 18: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 19: Amsterdam
- Day 20: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
There are a lot of free days. Do I travel on my own during these days?
During your free days your tour guide will be giving you advice and help on how to get to particular locations.
- March 1, 2017
Can you cater meals for a vegetarian?
For most of the tours on our site, we can arrange to have vegetarian meals for you. Please let us know your specific dietary requirements when booking and we will do our best to make sure that the tour operator is aware.
- March 1, 2017
Can you help us with our visas if needed?
Unfortunately we are unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
Guides who have led this tour
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been a tour guide since 2013. So far I've worked four summer seasons..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynne5th September 2017
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SaturdayApr 7, 2018from LondonThursdayApr 26, 2018in LondonOur saving$306Price$2,499-12%USD $2,19310+ spaces left
- SaturdayApr 21, 2018from LondonThursdayMay 10, 2018in LondonOur saving$306Price$2,499-12%USD $2,19310+ spaces left
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from LondonThursdayMay 17, 2018in LondonOur saving$306Price$2,499-12%USD $2,19310+ spaces left
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from LondonThursdayMay 31, 2018in LondonOur saving$306Price$2,499-12%USD $2,1937 spaces left
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from LondonThursdayJun 7, 2018in LondonOur saving$328Price$2,679-12%USD $2,35110+ spaces left
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from LondonThursdayJun 14, 2018in LondonOur saving$328Price$2,679-12%USD $2,35110+ spaces left
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from LondonThursdayJun 21, 2018in LondonOur saving$328Price$2,679-12%USD $2,35110+ spaces left
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from LondonThursdayJun 28, 2018in LondonOur saving$328Price$2,679-12%USD $2,35110+ spaces left
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from LondonThursdayJul 5, 2018in LondonOur saving$350Price$2,859-12%USD $2,50910+ spaces left
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from LondonThursdayJul 12, 2018in LondonOur saving$350Price$2,859-12%USD $2,50910+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Monaco , Italy , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for European Getaway.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 December 2017 the full payment of $2,193 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2193 for European Getaway, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 321 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 240 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 412 km
- Verona (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,193 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,237 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,029 travellers have already met
before they left for European Getaway tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 102 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Getaway