- Our saving
- US $ 1,999
- Affordable & hassle free trips for 18-30 something travellers
- Great tour guides with local knowlegde
- Fair amount of included activities and free time
- Gourmet picnic by the Eiffel Tower
- Vaporetto Ride on the Grand Canal in Venice
- Dutch cheese and clogs demostration
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Bungalow, Guesthouse
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- AMAnushkaWritten on January 31, 20184.5 - ExcellentDoing the european winter getawaytour with topdeck was so amz. Being from the Caribbean topdeck made us feel at home the tour leader was wonderful vinny was very helpfu,l responsible friendly, respectable, fun and he had a vast knowledge about history and all the places we visited and our bus driver was also wonderful excellent at his job gaberial. Top deck is a wonderful comepany cant with wondeful tourguides and drivers cant wait to do another tour with u guys! Much love from Trinidad.Show detailed ratings
- AaaronWritten on December 17, 20174.0 - GoodGreat knowledge of destinations and things to do. Especially for a new tour guide at the time. Very goodShow detailed ratings
- BBronWritten on October 23, 20174.5 - ExcellentMy guide was Jas. My tour with topdeck was the first time out of my home country (Australia) !! I can honestly say that every damn day with that girl was amazing. We were one big family and she was like my big sister showing me all the wonders of Europe. I have so much love for Jas ! 100% wouldn't have wanted anyone else to show my group around and I give her 5 stars for SURE. Thanks topdeck and Jas for giving me the experience of a life time that I wouldn't change for anythingShow detailed ratings
- LLucindaWritten on October 23, 20174.0 - GoodAmazing, fun, knowledgeable, efficient, friendly, approachable. What more could you want from a tour guide?? The best!Show detailed ratings
- TT.AlderWritten on October 23, 20174.0 - GoodIn September 2016 I did the 20 day European get away which I really enjoyed. I had a good tour guide, good driver and met some really nice people. I also thought I got a good value for money so I'd definitely recommend Topdeck.Show detailed ratings
- ALAnnabelWritten on October 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentJemma was such a legend! She made the tour so much fun, helped me out when I missed the bus (my bad), and got around everyone on tour so much! She was knowledgeable about the places we went and shared heaps of interesting facts - I would definitely want Jemma as a tour leader again!Show detailed ratings
- SWScottWritten on October 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentJemma and the Topdeck team were awesome!! , So many epic memories!!!Show detailed ratings
- KKatieWritten on October 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe tour was amazing and it way made even better by jemma, she is very knowledgeable and just a great bubbly person I have recommended to everyone i knowShow detailed ratings
- RSRebeccaWritten on October 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentOur Topdeck tour was soooo much fun!! We had a bunch of great people and a really awesome tour guide who knew all the ins and outs. I had never been on a trip before but it was definitely what I had expected and more. Jemma was our tour guide. What I loved about Jemma was she made the trip fun for us. She was really able to do her job well when she had to (complete walking tours, explain lots of cool info about buildings and places etc) but then was also able to relax and have fun with us (I was hoping we wouldn’t get a really uptight tour guide, and we didn’t so I was happy!!). The accommodation was overall good, Wombat backpackers I thought we’re pretty good and accommodated for us well. Additional to the great tour guide we had, we also had a super skilled bus driver who was also really fun and laid back so that made the trip enjoyable too! Topdeck lunches or dinners were amazing! I loved my Topdeck tour and would definitely do it again and recommend it and Jemma and Victor as tour guide and bus driver.Show detailed ratings
- TTiahWritten on October 20, 20174.0 - GoodThe whole experience with TopDeck was amazing! It made it a truely enjoyable holiday.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
Start point Wombats City Hostel London, 7 Dock Street London E1 8LL Telephone: +44 207 680 7600 06:00
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to French Riviera, France
- Day 6: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 7: French Riviera to Florence, Italy
- Day 8: Florence
- Day 9: Florence to Rome
- Day 10: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 11: Rome to Venice
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Venice to Austrian Alps, Austria
- Day 14: Austrian Alps to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 15: Prague
- Day 16: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 17: Berlin
- Day 18: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 19: Amsterdam
Day 20: Amsterdam to London, England
End point Wombats City Hostel London, 7 Dock Street London E1 8LL Telephone: +44 207 680 7600 21:00
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
Rome Camping Village Roma
Address: Via Aurelia, 831, 00165 Roma RM, Italy
Venice Camping Village Jolly
Address: via 30175, Via Giuseppe de Marchi, 7, Venezia VE, Italy
Berlin Wombats City Hostel Berlin
Address: Alte Schönhauser Str. 2, 10119 Berlin, Germany
Paris St Christophers Inn Paris - Gare du Nord
Address: 5 Rue de Dunkerque, 75010 Paris, France
Swiss Alps Mountain Hostel
Address: Nidrimatten, Chilchstatt, 3826 Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland
French Riviera Hotel Busby FD
Address: 38 Rue du Maréchal Joffre, 06000 Nice, France
Florence Camping Norcenni Girasole Club
Address: via Di Norcenni, 7, 50063 Figline Valdarno FI, Italy
Austrian Alps Pension Marliesenhof
Address: Kaiserstraße 25, 6382 Kirchdorf in Tirol, Austria
Prague Plus Prague Hostel
Address: Přívozní 1562/1, 170 00 Praha, Czechia
Amsterdam Generator Hostel Amsterdam
Address: Mauritskade 57, 1092 AD Amsterdam, Netherlands
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
There are a lot of free days. Do I travel on my own during these days?
During your free days your tour guide will be giving you advice and help on how to get to particular locations.
- March 1, 2017
Can you cater meals for a vegetarian?
For most of the tours on our site, we can arrange to have vegetarian meals for you. Please let us know your specific dietary requirements when booking and we will do our best to make sure that the tour operator is aware.
- March 1, 2017
Can you help us with our visas if needed?
Unfortunately we are unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
Guides who have led this tour
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Chris10th October 2017
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SaturdayApr 7, 2018from London20 DaysThursdayApr 26, 2018to London10+ seats left$62USD $2,499
- SaturdayApr 21, 2018from London20 DaysThursdayMay 10, 2018to London10+ seats left$550$2,499-20%USD $1,999
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from London20 DaysThursdayMay 17, 2018to London10+ seats left$62USD $2,499
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from London20 DaysThursdayMay 31, 2018to London0 seats left$62USD $2,499
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from London20 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to London0 seats left$67USD $2,679
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from London20 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to London10+ seats left$67USD $2,679
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from London20 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to London7 seats left$67USD $2,679
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from London20 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to London0 seats left$67USD $2,679
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from London20 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to London10+ seats left$71USD $2,859
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from London20 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to London10+ seats left$71USD $2,859
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Monaco , Italy , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for European Getaway.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 April 2018 the full payment of $1,999 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1999 for European Getaway, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 321 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 240 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 412 km
- Verona (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,999 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,373 tours in Europe
- covered by 181 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 110 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Getaway