- Our saving
- US $ 2,629
- Visit Notre Dame and admire Mona Lisa in Louvre
- See the Tower of Pisa and visit a French perfumery
- Join a walking tour to the Pantheon and Trevi Fountain
- Soak up Czech history and grab a traditional beer at pub
- Dine on board a boat while cruising the Amsterdam canal
- Rather Poor
- NNikkiiThornWritten on September 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Top 2 best mum’s i’ve ever had, thank you for a wonderful trip !!
- CCaitlinStalsWritten on September 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Emily was an excellent tour guide! She was extremely knowledgeable and very helpful!
- AAnonymousWritten on September 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Millie was the best tour guide. All around great friend and person to show you around the cities and make sure you have a good time!
- AAnonymousWritten on September 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Millie was the best! She was all around just a great tour guide and friend and we’ve made so many memories with her and our group.
- MMajaWritten on August 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Judes was easy to get along with and really helpful! Her insight into European history is impressive and her easy going nature made for an overall enjoyable experience!
- 김정석Written on June 15, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I am happy that I have chosen Topdeck for trip to Europe. It was very cost effective and I loved all itinerary.
- CCaritaMendesWritten on May 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was my first group tour trip and what an experience it was!!! I was very apprehensive about being on the bus for long periods of time and I struggle with that. But the bus was beyond comfortable and considering that it was basically our second home, it... Read more
- LLiamsmokerWritten on May 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Millie was such an informative and exciting tour guide! Was blown away by her energetic attitude and jubile personality!
- AAnonymousWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Millie was amazing! She was so energetic and fun to be around and kept everything running smoothly! No one had a bad word to say
- JackWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had the best time ever on this tour the places were amazing but the tour leader Millie made the trip unforgettable
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
Start point Wombats City Hostel London, 7 Dock Street London E1 8LL Telephone: +44 207 680 7600 06:00
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to French Riviera, France
- Day 6: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 7: French Riviera to Florence, Italy
- Day 8: Florence
- Day 9: Florence to Rome
- Day 10: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 11: Rome to Venice
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Venice to Austrian Alps, Austria
- Day 14: Austrian Alps to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 15: Prague
- Day 16: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 17: Berlin
- Day 18: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 19: Amsterdam
Day 20: Amsterdam to London, England
End point Wombats City Hostel London, 7 Dock Street London E1 8LL Telephone: +44 207 680 7600 21:00
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
Rome Camping Village Roma
Address: Via Aurelia, 831, 00165 Roma RM, Italy
Venice Camping Village Jolly
Address: via 30175, Via Giuseppe de Marchi, 7, Venezia VE, Italy
Berlin Wombats City Hostel Berlin
Address: Alte Schönhauser Str. 2, 10119 Berlin, Germany
Paris St Christophers Inn Paris - Gare du Nord
Address: 5 Rue de Dunkerque, 75010 Paris, France
Swiss Alps Mountain Hostel
Address: Nidrimatten, Chilchstatt, 3826 Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland
French Riviera Hotel Busby FD
Address: 38 Rue du Maréchal Joffre, 06000 Nice, France
Florence Camping Norcenni Girasole Club
Address: via Di Norcenni, 7, 50063 Figline Valdarno FI, Italy
Austrian Alps Pension Marliesenhof
Address: Kaiserstraße 25, 6382 Kirchdorf in Tirol, Austria
Prague Plus Prague Hostel
Address: Přívozní 1562/1, 170 00 Praha, Czechia
Amsterdam Generator Hostel Amsterdam
Address: Mauritskade 57, 1092 AD Amsterdam, Netherlands
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
As the European Getaway is a hostel trip, there is no single supplement available.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available on this tour, which means that you will have to make your own way to and from the airport.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends at approximately 9 pm in London at the Generator Hostel.
Guides who have led this tour
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "Hello! I'm Stien, from Belgium. After leading groups around African and Asian countries for Belgian tour..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from London20 DaysThursdayApr 25, 2019to London10+ seats left$110USD $2,629
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from London20 DaysThursdayMay 9, 2019to London10+ seats left$110USD $2,629
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from London20 DaysThursdayMay 16, 2019to London10+ seats left$110USD $2,629
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from London20 DaysThursdayMay 30, 2019to London10+ seats left$110USD $2,629
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from London20 DaysThursdayJun 6, 2019to London10+ seats left$118USD $2,821
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from London20 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to London10+ seats left$118USD $2,821
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from London20 DaysThursdayJun 20, 2019to London10+ seats left$118USD $2,821
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from London20 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to London10+ seats left$118USD $2,821
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from London20 DaysThursdayJul 4, 2019to London10+ seats left$126USD $3,023
- ThursdayJun 20, 2019from London20 DaysTuesdayJul 9, 2019to London10+ seats left$126USD $3,023
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Monaco , Italy , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for European Getaway.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 January 2019 the full payment of $2,629 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2629 for European Getaway, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 321 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 240 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 412 km
- Verona (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,629 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,714 tours in Europe
- covered by 299 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 130 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Getaway