Jewels of Europe with Grand European
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 61:48:51
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Budapest and end in Paris! With the discovery tour Jewels of Europe with Grand European, you have a 36 day tour package taking you from Budapest to Paris and through Budapest, Hungary and 34 other destinations in Europe. Jewels of Europe with Grand European includes meals, transport.
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Guesthouse, Apartment, Hut
- Train & Rail, Bicycle, Ship, Overland Truck, Boat, Plane, Ferry
Other reviews about Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours:Write a review
- Sally Ussher's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentThe Scenic Cruise exceeded our expectations. It was wonderful and we will be recommending Scenic. One small disappoint... Read more
- Patricia Kong Ting's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour4.0 - GoodGood selection of sites visited: correction: our tour guide / driver for south NZ was excellent. For north NZ was good. ... Read more
- KAREL MUL's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour5.0 - Excellentthis was so much more than we expected. The cruise, the accomodation, the food, the cabin, the whole crew... in one wor... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris > Vougeot
- Day 4: Beaune > Bern
- Day 5: Bern > Lucerne > Bern
- Day 6: Bern > Stresa
- Day 7: Stresa
- Day 8: Stresa > Monte Carlo
- Day 9: Monte Carlo
- Day 10: Monte Carlo > Pisa > Florence
- Day 11: Florence
- Day 12: Florence > Rome
- Day 13: Rome
- Day 14: Rome > Venice
- Day 15: Venice
- Day 16: Venice > Ljubljana
- Day 17: Ljubljana > Salzburg
- Day 18: Salzburg > Munich
- Day 19: Munich
- Day 20: Munich > Rothenburg > Heidelberg
- Day 21: Heidelberg > Maastricht
- Day 22: Maastricht > Amsterdam
- Day 23: Amsterdam
- Day 24: Cologne > Marksburg
- Day 25: Rhine Gorge > Rüdesheim
- Day 26: Rüdesheim > Würzburg
- Day 27: Würzburg
- Day 28: Bamberg
- Day 29: Nuremberg
- Day 30: Regensburg
- Day 31: Passau > Salzburg
- Day 32: Melk > Dürnstein
- Day 33: Vienna
- Day 34: Vienna
- Day 35: Budapest
- Day 36: Budapest
Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours Ship
- Jewels of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Faye11th February 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroAustria , Germany , Netherlands , Belgium , Luxembourg , Italy , Monaco and France
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Austria, Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 August 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Jewels of Europe with Grand European, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 4,494 km.
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 66 km
- Durnstein (Austria)
- 23 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 79 km
- Linz (Austria)
- 69 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 110 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 89 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 51 km
- Bamberg (Germany)
- 69 km
- Wurzburg (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,893 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours