- Our saving
- US $ 1,026
- Explore bohemian streets and alleys
- Feast on dutch cheese in Amsterdam
- Explore the historical city of Berlin
- Experience Prague's magical churches
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- EMEdwardWritten on October 11, 20174.0 - GoodTrip was awesome. Our tour guide was great as were the destinations and activities.Show detailed ratings
- NNicWritten on December 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentJody was super cool. Super friendly. Would do a Toodeck again only if she was the trip leader!Show detailed ratings
- HKHarryWritten on June 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe trip was outstanding. I got to know the cities I have wanted to see for years. I had a great time and made great friends.Show detailed ratings
- JNJenniferWritten on October 16, 20155.0 - ExcellentI joined my trip late in the piece (last 7 days of an 25 day tour) and was a bit nervous about joining in. Luck for me Elise was my tour leader, and made everything so wonderful. She has this amazing ability to connect with each and every person making them feel welcome and included, this was confirmed to me when I found out she was a leader to a few other mates prior to the trip and she was able to inform me about them, just like old friends. She genuinly cared about each person, about us all having a good experience, and about saftey. Within the first few minuates I was at ease and feeling welcome and included. Elise continued to amaze me each day also. Her knowledge about cities, history and local tips was outstanding. She often went above and beyond in every way and I feel so honored to have been able to have the most amazing leader I could of ever hoped for. Count your blessings if you ever get this wonderful woman as your tour guide, I hope one day I may have the pleasure of being on a trip of hers again.Show detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewAlways a little nerve-wracking meeting new people for the first time. All our crew do so well to help welcome you into the Topdeck family on the road. Great to hear Elise helped you out and made your tour enjoyable. Topdeck :)
- ShelleyWritten on October 14, 20155.0 - ExcellentElise is amazing!! One of the nicest people you could meet! She's such a great tour leader and made my trip!Show detailed ratings
- LisaWritten on April 30, 20154.5 - ExcellentOur guide Piotr Liskiewicz and driver Csaba made our 7 days trip around Europe an amazing adventure. Piotr is professional and very friendly. We would highly recommend our friends and family.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 2: Prague
- Day 3: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 4: Berlin
- Day 5: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 6: Amsterdam
- Day 7: Amstedam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
Is this tour suitable for a 50 year old woman travelling on her own?
Unfortunately this tour has an age limit of 39 years of age. Topdeck creates trip itineraries designed exclusively for younger travellers. They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with university students and backpackers - generally there is a lot of partying and drinking.
If you are looking for a tour better suited to your age range, we would be happy to assist you in finding some alternatives.
- June 16, 2016
What time on September 14th should travellers arrive to participate in the welcome event?
The welcome meeting will be held in the afternoon at approximately 2pm.
- June 1, 2016
What time does the welcome meeting usually start?
The welcome meeting will be in the afternoon usually at around 2pm.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been a tour guide since 2013. So far I've worked four summer seasons..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Paul31st August 2017
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- WednesdayApr 18, 2018from PragueTuesdayApr 24, 2018in LondonOur saving$143Price$1,169-12%USD $1,026Based on Double10+ spaces left
- WednesdayMay 2, 2018from PragueTuesdayMay 8, 2018in LondonOur saving$143Price$1,169-12%USD $1,026Based on Double10+ spaces left
- WednesdayMay 16, 2018from PragueTuesdayMay 22, 2018in LondonOur saving$143Price$1,169-12%USD $1,026Based on Double10+ spaces left
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from PragueTuesdayJun 5, 2018in LondonOur saving$151Price$1,229-12%USD $1,078Based on Double10+ spaces left
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from PragueTuesdayJun 12, 2018in LondonOur saving$151Price$1,229-12%USD $1,078Based on Double10+ spaces left
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from PragueTuesdayJun 19, 2018in LondonOur saving$151Price$1,229-12%USD $1,078Based on Double10+ spaces left
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from PragueTuesdayJul 3, 2018in LondonOur saving$159Price$1,299-12%USD $1,140Based on Double10+ spaces left
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from PragueTuesdayJul 10, 2018in LondonOur saving$159Price$1,299-12%USD $1,140Based on Double10+ spaces left
- WednesdayJul 11, 2018from PragueTuesdayJul 17, 2018in LondonOur saving$159Price$1,299-12%USD $1,140Based on Double10+ spaces left
- WednesdayJul 18, 2018from PragueTuesdayJul 24, 2018in LondonOur saving$159Price$1,299-12%USD $1,140Based on Double10+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroGermany , Netherlands and Belgium
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 December 2017 the full payment of $1,026 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1026 for Czech Mate, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 118 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 173 km
- Brugge (Belgium)
- 235 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,026 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,426 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 48 travellers have already met
before they left for Czech Mate tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Czech Mate