- Our saving
- US $ 1,180
- Explore bohemian streets and alleys
- Feast on dutch cheese in Amsterdam
- Explore the historical city of Berlin
- Experience Prague's magical churches
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- NLNicolaWritten on August 9, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Had a great food, accommodations and attractions were awesome
- EMEdwardWritten on October 11, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Trip was awesome. Our tour guide was great as were the destinations and activities.
- NNicWritten on December 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Jody was super cool. Super friendly. Would do a Toodeck again only if she was the trip leader!
- HKHarryWritten on June 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was outstanding. I got to know the cities I have wanted to see for years. I had a great time and made great friends.
- JNJenniferWritten on October 16, 20155.0 - Excellent
I joined my trip late in the piece (last 7 days of an 25 day tour) and was a bit nervous about joining in. Luck for me Elise was my tour leader, and made everything so wonderful. She has this amazing ability to connect with each and every person making them... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewAlways a little nerve-wracking meeting new people for the first time. All our crew do so well to help welcome you into the Topdeck family on the road. Great to hear Elise helped you out and made your tour enjoyable. Topdeck :)
- ShelleyWritten on October 14, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Elise is amazing!! One of the nicest people you could meet! She's such a great tour leader and made my trip!
- LisaWritten on April 30, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our guide Piotr Liskiewicz and driver Csaba made our 7 days trip around Europe an amazing adventure. Piotr is professional and very friendly. We would highly recommend our friends and family.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 2: Prague
- Day 3: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 4: Berlin
- Day 5: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 6: Amsterdam
- Day 7: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this tour suitable for a 50 year old woman travelling on her own?
Unfortunately this tour has an age limit of 39 years of age. Topdeck creates trip itineraries designed exclusively for younger travellers. They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with university students and backpackers - generally there is a lot of partying and drinking.
If you are looking for a tour better suited to your age range, we would be happy to assist you in finding some alternatives.
What time does the welcome meeting usually start?
The welcome meeting will be in the afternoon usually at around 2pm.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Diana14th November 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- ThursdayApr 18, 2019from Prague7 DaysWednesdayApr 24, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat left$49USD $1,180Based on DoubleBook Now Hold my
- ThursdayMay 16, 2019from Prague7 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to London10+ seats left$49USD $1,180Based on Double
- ThursdayMay 30, 2019from Prague7 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to London10+ seats left$52USD $1,257Based on Double
- ThursdayJun 6, 2019from Prague7 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to London10+ seats left$52USD $1,257Based on Double
- ThursdayJun 13, 2019from Prague7 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to London10+ seats left$52USD $1,257Based on Double
- ThursdayJun 27, 2019from Prague7 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to London10+ seats left$56USD $1,333Based on Double
- ThursdayJul 4, 2019from Prague7 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to London10+ seats left$56USD $1,333Based on Double
- ThursdayJul 11, 2019from Prague7 DaysWednesdayJul 17, 2019to London10+ seats left$56USD $1,333Based on Double
- ThursdayJul 18, 2019from Prague7 DaysWednesdayJul 24, 2019to London10+ seats left$56USD $1,333Based on Double
- ThursdayJul 25, 2019from Prague7 DaysWednesdayJul 31, 2019to London10+ seats left$56USD $1,333Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroGermany and Netherlands
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 28 January 2019 the full payment of $1,180 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1180 for Czech Mate, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 118 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 358 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,180 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,758 tours in Europe
- covered by 307 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Czech Mate