Cobblestones & Canals
Most Wanted Sale
ends on 22 Aug 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 3,118
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Rome and end in London! With the discovery tour Cobblestones & Canals, you have a 20 day tour package taking you from Rome to London and through Rome, Italy and 12 other destinations in Europe. Cobblestones & Canals includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- MVMariaWritten on July 30, 20164.5 - ExcellentI had the greatest time with Jacob. He is such a fun, enthusiastic and unique person. It was obvious he loves his job and transmits to you such a joy in each place we went. The only thing I have to say is that he is quite something special.Show detailed ratings
- JessWritten on October 26, 20155.0 - ExcellentHad the most amazing time with a great bunch of people. Would do it all over again in a flash. Monika, the tour guide and the driver Kurn really made the trip. Monika was really passionate about her job and so knowledgeable about the different places.Show detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewFantastic to hear you enjoyed your Gondolas Go North Topdeck trip with our wonderful crew. Topdeck :)
- PeterWritten on March 28, 20145.0 - ExcellentKrizsti from Hungary was so much fun! She's the best guide ever. And we've been on MANY tours with MANY guides...Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Rome to Corfu, Greece via Overnight Ferry
- Day 3: Corfu
- Day 4: Corfu
- Day 5: Corfu
- Day 6: Corfu to Tirana, Albania
- Day 7: Tirana to Dubrovnik, Croatia via Budva, Montenegro
- Day 8: Dubrovnik
- Day 9: Dubrovnik to Zadar
- Day 10: Zadar to Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Day 11: Ljubljana to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 12: Budapest
- Day 13: Budapest to Vienna, Austria
- Day 14: Vienna to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 15: Prague
- Day 16: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 17: Berlin
- Day 18: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 19: Amsterdam
- Day 20: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Sailing with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Cobblestones & Canals
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Rome20 DaysWednesdaySep 12, 2018to London10+ seats left$144USD $3,465Based on Double
- FridayAug 31, 2018from Rome20 DaysWednesdaySep 19, 2018to London0 seats left$144USD $3,465Based on Double
- FridaySep 7, 2018from Rome20 DaysWednesdaySep 26, 2018to London7 seats left$144USD $3,465Based on Double
- FridaySep 14, 2018from Rome20 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to London10+ seats left$144USD $3,465Based on Double
- FridaySep 21, 2018from Rome20 DaysWednesdayOct 10, 2018to London10+ seats left$491$3,609-14%USD $3,118Based on Double
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Rome20 DaysWednesdayOct 17, 2018to London10+ seats left$144USD $3,465Based on Double
- FridayOct 5, 2018from Rome20 DaysWednesdayOct 24, 2018to London0 seats left$144USD $3,465Based on Double
- FridayOct 19, 2018from Rome20 DaysWednesdayNov 7, 2018to London0 seats left$137USD $3,282Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly , Greece , Slovenia , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Slovenia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece, Slovenia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia, Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Cobblestones & Canals.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 October 2018 the full payment of $3,118 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3118 for Cobblestones & Canals, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,952 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 669 km
- Corfu (Greece)
- 895 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 183 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 381 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 138 km
- Mauthausen (Austria)
- 205 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 118 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,118 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,005 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Cobblestones & Canals